Procedures to fix "Call of Duty Ghosts has stopped working" Fed Day loading error
1. Backup files in players2 folder especially savegame file.
2. Uninstall the game and all updates applied to it.
3. Install the following before installing COD Ghosts:
> Visual Studio and Visual C++ Redistributable 2012-13
> .NET Framework 3.5-4.0
> nVIDIA Physx
> OpenAL (Creative Labs)
> XNA Framework for Visual Studio (Requires installed Windows Live Client/Games for Windows Marketplace and SDK 7.1)
4. Install the game
5. Run Steam
6. Apply Ramfix by Steam006
7. Apply Ramfix by master131.
8. Run the game as Administrator (set as Windows 7 compatible whatever your OS is). Set iw6sp64_ship.exe priority to normal.
That's it. Enjoy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mysteamappsprofile For This Useful Post: