1) Start backshot normally
2) Start process explorer
3) Suspend GameMon64.des
4) Close process explorer
5) Select character and open a room
6) Alt + tab back to dekstop
7) Start process explorer again
8) Suspend GameMon.des then suspend Blackshot.exe
9) Close process explorer
10) Start Sigma engine
11) Copy the scan code and paste the paste code (i'll simplify this since there r no changes)
12) Start process explorer
13) Resume GameMon64.des then GameMon.des then Blackshot.exe
14) Close process explorer
15) back to blackshot and start practice map
For process explorer (cuz blackshot will close if i use process hacker)
Right click + U for fast suspend
Right click + E for fast resume
I've tried it on some gaming rigs(specs with 4th gen i7, 2-way sli gtx980 & ssd)
Please use moderately. Please do not extensively use bighead, use default + chams instead. I use bighead just to show to u guys that this method works only. Thank You
No need to be very fast but don't be slow.
About the errors i mentioned in the video:
1) "weird error start with A"
When u saw this... its fine... later on it will show u another message box then press confirm and u r back in server selection.
I encounter this the most
2) "Abnormal action detected"
This is the most tricky one. When u saw this message, do not press ok or confirm.
Instead, you wait. It will bring u back to the error message I mentioned in "1" which is above this message and follow the steps I said above.
3) "GameMon check error"
Normally u encounter this when u finished resume. Blackshot will close. But never-mind, just repeat the whole thing again.
Credits to their respective owners.
Sorry for my bad english and lousy video quality (dunno y youtube always publish my video in 360p)
Last edited by shannoncks; 03-07-2016 at 03:19 AM.