Thanks,Help Me A lotSolution 1: Install needed files for Blackshot to run properly.
Install DirectX9 drivers
1. Download the latest DirectX drivers Download DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010) from Official Microsoft Download Center (DirectX 9.0c (June 2010))
2. Extract it to C:\Dx9c
3. Go to C:\Dx9c and execute "DXSETUP"
4. Follow the onscreen instructions
Install Visual C++ Redistributable
1. Install Visual C++ by going to
C:\Program Files (x86)\Garena Plus\dependent
C:\Program Files\Garena Plus\dependent
2. Run "vcredist_x86.exe"
3. Follow the onscreen instructions.
Install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
1. Go to Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Standalone Installer) from Official Microsoft Download Center
2. Download and install .NET Framework 4.0
3. Restart your PC and try to launch Blackshot again.
Solution 2: Please check if you have any of the mentioned programs below installed in your PC. If you do, we would highly recommend you to disable/uninstall them..
1. Extremely common Internet Download Manager:
The Internet Download Manager have been known for the main cause of your Blackshot client crashing. To solve this issue, you have to disable the Advance Browser Integration by following these steps:
- Launch IDM and go to "Settings"
- Untick Advance Browser Integration
2. If you have any other Download accelerators in your computer, please uninstall them. It is known that some Download accelerators such as IDM and Vuze would cause Blackshot to crash.
3. These programs have been reported to cause Blackshot to crash. Please uninstall them:
- Akamai NetSession Interface
- IDM (Internet Download Manager)
- PC Tools™ Internet Security 2011
- Microsoft Security Essentials
- Speedbit Video Accelerator
- IObit Gamebooster
- High Ping Buster
- Any Tunneling program or Programs used with WoW to lower your Ping