Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 156
  1. #76
    Routess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    435
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Update coming soon,
    Iplemeted Rapidfire
    Slot 3 Weapon changer
    fixed Godmode again
    Walkspeed increased
    You’re never wrong for doing the right thing

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Routess For This Useful Post:

    unknownApex (01-25-2016)

  3. #77
    Routess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    435
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Updated, Thanks to black
    You’re never wrong for doing the right thing

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Routess For This Useful Post:

    unknownApex (01-25-2016)

  5. #78
    tokyjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    0
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    second wonder weapon great job guy, thanks!

  6. #79
    7Force's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    El.Psy.Congroo
    Posts
    411
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    165
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Routess View Post
    Update coming soon,
    Iplemeted Rapidfire
    Slot 3 Weapon changer
    fixed Godmode again
    Walkspeed increased
    Hey if you implemented rapid fire, is there any way you can create no recoil as well? Would be nice to use sometime.
    Success is waiting. . .
    So why ignore it?


  7. #80
    POOP91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    The hacks work, but they dont apply to me, some one else in the game gets godmode, inf ammo and inf money, do you know how to change this?

  8. #81
    7Force's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    El.Psy.Congroo
    Posts
    411
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    165
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by POOP91 View Post
    The hacks work, but they dont apply to me, some one else in the game gets godmode, inf ammo and inf money, do you know how to change this?
    How to fix : dont use in multiplayer lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Routess View Post
    Updated, Thanks to black
    Hey btw, I believe theres some kind of glitch associated with the updated version. Randomly, after I buy a perk or a wall weapon, it makes me unable to do any action other than shoot and move around. I can't buy other weapons or go beast mode or switch weapons. This hasn't happened in previous release, only after the update
    Success is waiting. . .
    So why ignore it?


  9. #82
    Routess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    435
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by 7Force View Post
    How to fix : dont use in multiplayer lol

    - - - Updated - - -



    Hey btw, I believe theres some kind of glitch associated with the updated version. Randomly, after I buy a perk or a wall weapon, it makes me unable to do any action other than shoot and move around. I can't buy other weapons or go beast mode or switch weapons. This hasn't happened in previous release, only after the update
    Do you tried to change slot 3 without having mule kick ?
    You’re never wrong for doing the right thing

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Routess For This Useful Post:

    unknownApex (01-25-2016)

  11. #83
    7Force's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    El.Psy.Congroo
    Posts
    411
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    165
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Routess View Post
    Do you tried to change slot 3 without having mule kick ?
    Nope, I haven't touched the weapon adder yet when it happened, I spawned + alt tab and enabled Superman + Inf Ammo + $$$, then I ran all the way to the KN44 wallbuy, after I bought the gun I got stuck like that. I can fix it by using weapon adder to change my gun slots that seems to unglitch myself. However this happens not just with wallguns but also when I get perks (sometimes). Not really a big deal but I thought you would want to know. It happened multiple times also, randomly with either wallguns or perks
    Success is waiting. . .
    So why ignore it?


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to 7Force For This Useful Post:

    Routess (01-24-2016)

  13. #84
    Routess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    435
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by 7Force View Post
    Nope, I haven't touched the weapon adder yet when it happened, I spawned + alt tab and enabled Superman + Inf Ammo + $$$, then I ran all the way to the KN44 wallbuy, after I bought the gun I got stuck like that. I can fix it by using weapon adder to change my gun slots that seems to unglitch myself. However this happens not just with wallguns but also when I get perks (sometimes). Not really a big deal but I thought you would want to know. It happened multiple times also, randomly with either wallguns or perks
    No its fine that you post that, its better for me and the forum. I think I know maybe whats causing this. I will check this in the next days.
    You’re never wrong for doing the right thing

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Routess For This Useful Post:

    7Force (01-24-2016),unknownApex (01-25-2016)

  15. #85
    pottsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    When I download, it gives me the old version. How do I fix this? And how can I do this in a private game with someone else while they are hosting?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by pottsy View Post
    When I download, it gives me the old version. How do I fix this? And how can I do this in a private game with someone else while they are hosting?
    Never mind. I guess superman is god mode and walk speed increase. But any answers on how I can use this when someone else is hosting?

  16. #86
    Routess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    435
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by pottsy View Post
    When I download, it gives me the old version. How do I fix this? And how can I do this in a private game with someone else while they are hosting?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Never mind. I guess superman is god mode and walk speed increase. But any answers on how I can use this when someone else is hosting?
    You dont. If you dont want to get VAC banned.
    You’re never wrong for doing the right thing

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Routess For This Useful Post:

    unknownApex (01-25-2016)

  18. #87
    Gamestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Amazing update! Love the trainer but got some bugs to report:
    The Giant:
    -When trying to spawn in items, you get a little kid giggle and it replaces any guns with the default pistol and removes all points!
    -When buying the Bowie knife, it makes your guns "glitched" where whatever you where holding in your hands is the only gun you can use, cant switch or use grenades, etc.
    -Glitch when if you didn't have mule kick and you selected a third gun the game crashes for me.


    Requests:

    -Player speed modifier
    -Player gravity modifier
    -Campaign trainer!
    -exp selector (lets you select how much exp you earn per kill)
    -Zombie health modifier, (Can select if the zombie is baller and is impossible to kill or insta kill almost)

    Thanks for the trainer, its amazing! been using it on The Giant and Shadows for a while now. its amazing thanks!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also apply for Shadows of evil, sorry forgot to mention^^

  19. #88
    asadour13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Happy
    it is virus

  20. #89
    sKyT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    r/me_irl
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by asadour13 View Post
    it is virus
    no lol, been using it for a week, your antivirus flagged it for no reason.

  21. #90
    Routess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    435
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamestro View Post
    Amazing update! Love the trainer but got some bugs to report:
    The Giant:
    -When trying to spawn in items, you get a little kid giggle and it replaces any guns with the default pistol and removes all points!
    -When buying the Bowie knife, it makes your guns "glitched" where whatever you where holding in your hands is the only gun you can use, cant switch or use grenades, etc.
    -Glitch when if you didn't have mule kick and you selected a third gun the game crashes for me.


    Requests:

    -Player speed modifier
    -Player gravity modifier
    -Campaign trainer!
    -exp selector (lets you select how much exp you earn per kill)
    -Zombie health modifier, (Can select if the zombie is baller and is impossible to kill or insta kill almost)

    Thanks for the trainer, its amazing! been using it on The Giant and Shadows for a while now. its amazing thanks!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also apply for Shadows of evil, sorry forgot to mention^^
    It is not for The Giant, Its coded for Shadows of Evil, It can be that the mode "The Giant" uses diffrent addresses, so this trainer wont work for the giant properly.
    Maybe i will code one especially for the Giant later.

    Working on a Campaign trainer already. I will not implement EXP/Points hack since my friend got vac banned for this shit.
    Zombie health modifier : I have one and im using one that is working. But I can not implement it to my hack since its ASM - and i dont know how to use ASM with .net

    Thanks for your feedback!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by asadour13 View Post
    it is virus
    Mb you got infected from somewhere else. Be careful with your downloads and run a Systemcheck with your Anti-Virus program!

    VT - scan of my hack : https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/43e8edfa8b8bfe14e65823c6b9785c34841f3d61a686da772c e01f70675e26cd/analysis/
    You’re never wrong for doing the right thing

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Routess For This Useful Post:

    unknownApex (01-25-2016)

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] Black Ops 2 zombie mode Trainer V.5
    By GelbSucht in forum Call of Duty - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 12:59 PM
  2. [Outdated] Black Ops 2 zombie mode Trainer V.4
    By GelbSucht in forum Call of Duty - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 10:06 AM
  3. [Outdated] Black Ops 2 zombie mode Trainer V.2
    By GelbSucht in forum Call of Duty - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-26-2013, 01:24 PM
  4. [Detected] new black ops trainer zombie mode
    By vimara78922 in forum Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 03:17 PM
  5. Zombie mode Trainer
    By pr0h4x0r in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-13-2010, 04:36 AM