Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 156
  1. #106
    fogboar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I tried this trainer, worked for about 10minutes. Computer had a bluescreen problem and had to restart. (may or may not be related) Then when i restarted my antivirus was throwing flags for a backdoor program. Cleaned it all up deleted everything, and the files in Roaming folder. All is good. The trainer worked flawlessly, its a shame they would have a backdoor with it.

  2. #107
    7Force's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    El.Psy.Congroo
    Posts
    411
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    165
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by fogboar View Post
    I tried this trainer, worked for about 10minutes. Computer had a bluescreen problem and had to restart. (may or may not be related) Then when i restarted my antivirus was throwing flags for a backdoor program. Cleaned it all up deleted everything, and the files in Roaming folder. All is good. The trainer worked flawlessly, its a shame they would have a backdoor with it.
    Still waiting on Routess to respond to this
    Success is waiting. . .
    So why ignore it?


  3. #108
    sKyT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    r/me_irl
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    been usign it since the day it came out, nothing happpened to my steam acc, and i didnt get a virus from downloading it.

  4. #109
    tokyjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    0
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    can you add no recoil ?

  5. #110
    Routess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    435
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by fogboar View Post
    I tried this trainer, worked for about 10minutes. Computer had a bluescreen problem and had to restart. (may or may not be related) Then when i restarted my antivirus was throwing flags for a backdoor program. Cleaned it all up deleted everything, and the files in Roaming folder. All is good. The trainer worked flawlessly, its a shame they would have a backdoor with it.
    Ok you fag, go and hate someone else. If you dont like my hack then simply dont use it, but coming to the thread and telling lies about my hack.

    "Join Date Jan 2016" "Posts 1", seriously what the fuck is your problem. You really create accounts here just to hate my hack ?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by 7Force View Post
    Still waiting on Routess to respond to this
    There is nothing to answer, My hack is clean and everyone who doesn't trust me, I can upload the source code. I dont have any problems with that.

    I think this is just pottsy creating multiple accounts just to hate my thread and tell people his shitty lies about it.
    You’re never wrong for doing the right thing

  6. #111
    7Force's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    El.Psy.Congroo
    Posts
    411
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    165
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Routess View Post


    There is nothing to answer, My hack is clean and everyone who doesn't trust me, I can upload the source code. I dont have any problems with that.

    I think this is just pottsy creating multiple accounts just to hate my thread and tell people his shitty lies about it.
    Yeah man, the hack is great, I'm just curious why the process runs with system start. Also, I saw in the thread for the other trainer in this section, he mentioned something about Treyarch taking screenshots from games? Any problem for us using this trainer?
    Success is waiting. . .
    So why ignore it?


  7. #112
    PhucDat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    219
    Nice trainer man~

  8. #113
    larsthemlgpro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    haha i've waited everyday for the update and it is finaly here i am going to try it now
    amazing trainer (NO virusses or ban)

    - - - Updated - - -

    it says it is a virus and i cant open it and i dont know how to turn my anti virus off , the previus version of the menu did work and i diddnt get any trubble with opening it
    PLS HELP

  9. #114
    Routess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    435
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by larsthemlgpro View Post
    haha i've waited everyday for the update and it is finaly here i am going to try it now
    amazing trainer (NO virusses or ban)

    - - - Updated - - -

    it says it is a virus and i cant open it and i dont know how to turn my anti virus off , the previus version of the menu did work and i diddnt get any trubble with opening it
    PLS HELP
    I think thats because of the AutoIt script for rapidfire. Im working on it.
    You’re never wrong for doing the right thing

  10. #115
    xmasterchefx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Been using this and really enjoying it, however:
    Can we just get God Mode by itself as a toggle? I don't need any of the rapid fire or high speed sprinting modifiers, I just want God Mode instead of "Superman" mode.

    The AutoIt rapidfire stuff seems to completely mess with single-shot things like Locus or Argus; firing once leaves you firing repeatedly and unable to stop unless you run or switch out.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to xmasterchefx For This Useful Post:

    Routess (01-26-2016)

  12. #116
    Routess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    435
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by xmasterchefx View Post
    Been using this and really enjoying it, however:
    Can we just get God Mode by itself as a toggle? I don't need any of the rapid fire or high speed sprinting modifiers, I just want God Mode instead of "Superman" mode.

    The AutoIt rapidfire stuff seems to completely mess with single-shot things like Locus or Argus; firing once leaves you firing repeatedly and unable to stop unless you run or switch out.
    Yes I know a few users now have already reported that. Im working on that, but it seems that I wont be able to fix that in the next days. Maybe on weekend.

    But thanks for your post and feedback.
    You’re never wrong for doing the right thing

  13. #117
    7Force's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    El.Psy.Congroo
    Posts
    411
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    165
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Routess View Post
    Yes I know a few users now have already reported that. Im working on that, but it seems that I wont be able to fix that in the next days. Maybe on weekend.

    But thanks for your post and feedback.
    That would be good to have godmode by itself. Because after the implementation of superman mode, that's when I started experiencing the problem of not being able to switch weapons or do actions after buying a gun or perk. The previous version did not have that problem earlier
    Success is waiting. . .
    So why ignore it?


  14. #118
    Blayyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    74
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I would highly suggest removing "Superman" mode as you could honestly just have other toggles. I only want the god mode, not the annoyingly fast speed and rapid/auto fire.
    Last edited by Blayyne; 01-27-2016 at 02:10 PM.

  15. #119
    Gamestro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Hey, love the mod but got VACCED for it.

  16. #120
    lukeflamewalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    0
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamestro View Post
    Hey, love the mod but got VACCED for it.
    Were you in a public or private?
    And what mods u were using ?

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] Black Ops 2 zombie mode Trainer V.5
    By GelbSucht in forum Call of Duty - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 12:59 PM
  2. [Outdated] Black Ops 2 zombie mode Trainer V.4
    By GelbSucht in forum Call of Duty - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 10:06 AM
  3. [Outdated] Black Ops 2 zombie mode Trainer V.2
    By GelbSucht in forum Call of Duty - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-26-2013, 01:24 PM
  4. [Detected] new black ops trainer zombie mode
    By vimara78922 in forum Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 03:17 PM
  5. Zombie mode Trainer
    By pr0h4x0r in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-13-2010, 04:36 AM