Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 44
  1. #16
    Zekiheil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in your Mt Dew watching and stealing your code
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Previous Version Worked With Win10 For Me. And yes i used it online in solo, but i do NOT recommend that if a fuck is given about your account.
    dat boi harmebe livin that ratatatatat skid lyphe. oh dear sweet lord another tourette tick

  2. #17
    stopme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekiheil View Post
    Previous Version Worked With Win10 For Me. And yes i used it online in solo, but i do NOT recommend that if a fuck is given about your account.
    can it be detected? shouldn't it be fine if used alone?

  3. #18
    ahoon123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Can I use this on online? and if I use on online than I can get VAC?

  4. #19
    dazle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Can you make it work with split screen please that would be really helpful thank you also great work!
    1!

  5. #20
    Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    MisterY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    198
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    4,578
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoon123 View Post
    Can I use this on online? and if I use on online than I can get VAC?
    It works if you are host but TAC and VAC are enabled if steam isn't in offline mode so there is an high chance of getting banned.

    Quote Originally Posted by dazle View Post
    Can you make it work with split screen please that would be really helpful thank you also great work!
    1!
    Yes, probably in the next version.

  6. #21
    stopme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterY View Post
    It works if you are host but TAC and VAC are enabled if steam isn't in offline mode so there is an high chance of getting banned.


    Yes, probably in the next version.
    hey thanks for improving by adding more health points to unlimited health feature. Ya i noticed it wasn't designed to work in split-screen. Also how does TAC/VAC even work? like what is the basic way ot understand this? the VAC detects weird code/3rd party application being used on their server and they can identify the user this way and ban them?

  7. #22
    Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    MisterY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    198
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    4,578
    Quote Originally Posted by stopme View Post
    hey thanks for improving by adding more health points to unlimited health feature. Ya i noticed it wasn't designed to work in split-screen. Also how does TAC/VAC even work? like what is the basic way ot understand this? the VAC detects weird code/3rd party application being used on their server and they can identify the user this way and ban them?
    I read here on MPGH that with an update they have enabled TAC even in solo mode (with steam in online mode). I'm not sure about this but I think that VAC scans for every process to find programs like cheat engine and other memory editors, TAC detects changes in the values or maybe it can detect when the read/write memory function is called. Maybe I'm totally wrong on this so don't take this information as secure xD

  8. #23
    stopme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterY View Post
    I read here on MPGH that with an update they have enabled TAC even in solo mode (with steam in online mode). I'm not sure about this but I think that VAC scans for every process to find programs like cheat engine and other memory editors, TAC detects changes in the values or maybe it can detect when the read/write memory function is called. Maybe I'm totally wrong on this so don't take this information as secure xD
    ahh, i guess i'll find out in a while. i've already used it a few times in solo online

  9. #24
    Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47.614028°N 122.194015°W
    Posts
    1,797
    Reputation
    136
    Thanks
    3,239
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by stopme View Post
    Okay ya, i got it now. but I have to buy or find the weapon first, then check its ID in game trainer. That's the only way to know weapon ID?
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1052185

    Like Something that i did or what i've uploaded?

    BTC Donation Address: 19WwTGHVWHCE7p7JvpSYvbHYfKBkmHCFy8




    Contact Info:
    ||

     

    • Join Date: 09-13-2013
    • PREMIUM Since: 11-5-2015

     

  10. #25
    stopme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Bored
    yah I tried this. Idk, i think this is something else. It's different IDs than what i was seeing in my game trainer when i picked up some weapons had ID of 634256 or something. I remember the revolver ID was 8 and the 3-round burst pistol was 9. is it different for every player, maybe? o.o
    Last edited by stopme; 04-24-2016 at 10:45 AM.

  11. #26
    Titan X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Could you start releasing the Offsets with each patch? That would be facking perfect. Nice release, mate

  12. #27
    Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    MisterY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    198
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    4,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan X View Post
    Could you start releasing the Offsets with each patch? That would be facking perfect. Nice release, mate
    Yes, I forgot to post them lol.

  13. #28
    hookhee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Was working yesterday now it dont mate
    Use it yesterday it was awesome you the man

  14. #29
    stopme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by hookhee View Post
    Was working yesterday now it dont mate
    Use it yesterday it was awesome you the man
    it still does. You have to be the host.

    - - - Updated - - -

    this is weird. today when i played my weapon ID for some guns was different than before. it changed on the next run

  15. #30
    hookhee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    I play my own Private Game mate still dont work

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Detected] -Synex- Black Ops Zombie ::Trainer::
    By Angelchev in forum Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:52 AM
  2. [Detected] Black ops zombie trainer LOTS OF FEATURES guys
    By lightningss in forum Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 03:24 AM
  3. black ops zombie trainer ammo/money
    By lightningss in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 04:20 PM
  4. [Detected] Black Ops Zombies Trainer (Rapid Fire)+(Menu)
    By Pwnage31 in forum Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 02:13 AM
  5. [Detected] black ops zombie trainer V1.1
    By erikkire1 in forum Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 10:13 AM