Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stopme View Post
    won't this get you banned? if you directly change values from cheat engine? MisterY what do you think? even if i do this offline can it get me banned? if yes, then i have to make undetectable exe. like yours? can you give a guide on how i can do that? or i mean just briefly explain and i can research it myself.
    Changing values with cheat engine or with the trainer is the same thing, you have to do it offline or you will be banned. My trainers aren't undetected because I'm only using the read/write processmemory class to change values (like cheat engine does I think).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Lightbulb

164 = Plunger
    158 = Storm bow
    150 = Void bow
    154 = Fire bow
    162 = Wolf Bow
    364587 = PAP-ed Man-O-War
    Your Welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

96 = Ragnarok

Thanks
    Works fine! Ty

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    one word .amazing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Is the chance of me getting banned lowered if I use this offline?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Hey man Thanks for always updating your trainers! not many people do what you do keep up the good work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterY View Post
    Changing values with cheat engine or with the trainer is the same thing, you have to do it offline or you will be banned. My trainers aren't undetected because I'm only using the read/write processmemory class to change values (like cheat engine does I think).
    so how come when I used ur trainer online even in pub game with 4 ppl, i didn't get banned? i mean i didnt hack in the open it was just 2 the stamina and root beer perks so no one would notice i had them. but when i ask why i didnt get banned i say it in the sense, how did the game / anti-hack system not detect change in values from your trainer?

Also, okay, so i tried it offline, changed the ammo value for my revolver from its default to 50 and now its unlim ammo basically. but when i bought a new weapon i didn't have unlim ammo on that. You're telling me, that I have to do this for EACH individual weapon? in order to get unlim ammo working for EVERY weapon? lol that's gonna take time.

Also!!, one more thing, I tried editing values on cheat engine on a different online game I play, It d/c me and I thought i was IP/hwid banned but everything went back to normal and i was able to access the servers/my account again. But i think what happened was the game detected me changing values...i also remember i changed the wrong value before i found the right one
    Last edited by stopme; 05-10-2016 at 04:00 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    its not working for me any Suggestions? pls

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stopme View Post
    so how come when I used ur trainer online even in pub game with 4 ppl, i didn't get banned? i mean i didnt hack in the open it was just 2 the stamina and root beer perks so no one would notice i had them. but when i ask why i didnt get banned i say it in the sense, how did the game / anti-hack system not detect change in values from your trainer?

Also, okay, so i tried it offline, changed the ammo value for my revolver from its default to 50 and now its unlim ammo basically. but when i bought a new weapon i didn't have unlim ammo on that. You're telling me, that I have to do this for EACH individual weapon? in order to get unlim ammo working for EVERY weapon? lol that's gonna take time.

Also!!, one more thing, I tried editing values on cheat engine on a different online game I play, It d/c me and I thought i was IP/hwid banned but everything went back to normal and i was able to access the servers/my account again. But i think what happened was the game detected me changing values...i also remember i changed the wrong value before i found the right one
    That is weird, the anticheat should detect every value change then it should ban the account within a week. For the ammo, yes you have to freeze every ammo address (there are about 7 addresses) with cheat engine.

Thanks
    i hacked my self up to Level 510 (from prestige 2 ) and im not banned
    i used it like 2 weeks every day

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterY View Post
    That is weird, the anticheat should detect every value change then it should ban the account within a week. For the ammo, yes you have to freeze every ammo address (there are about 7 addresses) with cheat engine.
    oh okay, that's easier. I thought every gun was gonna have its own individual address lol. hmm yeah weird. i heard some ppl make dlls. after finding the address to avoid getting caught with changes. Like, they change somethings.

sorry im new at this
    Last edited by stopme; 05-10-2016 at 04:33 PM.

Thanks
    Am I able to use this by myself online? As in I only use this thing online and no one else is in my game

Thanks
    Thank you very much <3

Thanks
    for some reason,, the trainer is giving me an error and quitting.. wont detect game either

update: fixed the problem
    Last edited by yeeeh; 05-12-2016 at 05:43 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I have a few questions about CE. I was testing it myself and made ammo and money cheats. but I don't know how i can go about to find the address for beast mode? and what address do you have to manipulate to get speed hack working? and also how did you addresses for the perks? And how would you go about finding the address for the red screen when you're hit?

Now I haven't seen beast mode in anybody's trainer yet so I'm going to assume that you guys also crash when looking for unknown initial values?

also anyone that's reading this plz try to answer my questions, I am still learning. Why can't i decompile dll.'s made by hackers in decompilers such as .net reflector? have they closed it so no one can view the source code?
    Last edited by stopme; 05-14-2016 at 02:44 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast