Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stopme View Post
    I have a few questions about CE. I was testing it myself and made ammo and money cheats. but I don't know how i can go about to find the address for beast mode? and what address do you have to manipulate to get speed hack working? and also how did you addresses for the perks? And how would you go about finding the address for the red screen when you're hit?

Now I haven't seen beast mode in anybody's trainer yet so I'm going to assume that you guys also crash when looking for unknown initial values?

also anyone that's reading this plz try to answer my questions, I am still learning. Why can't i decompile dll.'s made by hackers in decompilers such as .net reflector? have they closed it so no one can view the source code?
    It would require some time to find the addresses for the beast mode, it's better if you only take the beast's weapon (I don't know the ID). For the speed hack you have to find the timescale address, the default value is 1 (float) but you don't know which is the right one. To find the right address (at least the first time, after the update you look for an address that look similar to the old address) you need to go into a local MP game and end the match after you have made a kill, when the killcam is ending the time will slow down and you need to search for a decreased value then repeat the process until you have found the address. For the perk addresses you need to search for an unknown value when you take a perk then you have to restart the game, search for changed value, take the same perk again and search for changed value, you have to search for changed/unchanged value a lot of time then you will find the address. For the red screen I never thought of finding it's address. If you don't want to wait a lot of time when searching for an unknown value, you have to set the start and the stop address in cheat engine. Almost every "useful" BO3 address is between the address 0000000140000000 and 0000000160000000.
    I think that you cannot decompile dlls because they are obfuscated or written in a non .net language like c++.

Thanks
    pls if anybody is hosting then add me on steam. Exploding_nips i have a frog/ strabbery image.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterY View Post
    It would require some time to find the addresses for the beast mode, it's better if you only take the beast's weapon (I don't know the ID). For the speed hack you have to find the timescale address, the default value is 1 (float) but you don't know which is the right one. To find the right address (at least the first time, after the update you look for an address that look similar to the old address) you need to go into a local MP game and end the match after you have made a kill, when the killcam is ending the time will slow down and you need to search for a decreased value then repeat the process until you have found the address. For the perk addresses you need to search for an unknown value when you take a perk then you have to restart the game, search for changed value, take the same perk again and search for changed value, you have to search for changed/unchanged value a lot of time then you will find the address. For the red screen I never thought of finding it's address. If you don't want to wait a lot of time when searching for an unknown value, you have to set the start and the stop address in cheat engine. Almost every "useful" BO3 address is between the address 0000000140000000 and 0000000160000000.
    I think that you cannot decompile dlls because they are obfuscated or written in a non .net language like c++.
    Ahh yes, cant believe i forgot about the kill cam screen when time slows down. i was thinking i had to find it in beast mode cuz ur running speed was faster? anyway this is exactly what i'm learning right now so i understand this thanks alot!!! I was able to find beast mode values/addresses last night (the ones related to its duration). i looked for unknown initial value in 4 byte and just went "decrease value" everytime beast mode ran out a lil. and the beast mode values had like 6-8 addresses I think which were around a 6 million value. Changing their values did not affect beast mode so I looked up what process was writing/accessing it. Crashed and rebooted for experimenting (the addresses didn't change on restart). idk I tried making the codes i found when it was writing it to "nop" but none of them gave infinite beast mode. The best i could get was the beast mode bar stayed infinite but it still ran out as there is a timer running somewhere...anything else i could try besides setting the beast mode related addresses to nop?

again thanks alot. couldn't have figured out alot of these without you. hope you can figure this beast mode thing out too...hmm you're right, getting the beast's weapon (electric attack) would be better than infinite beast mode, but how would you find something like that? look for changed n unchanged values back n forth when shocking something? ;p that would take a while for sure
    Last edited by stopme; 05-14-2016 at 01:27 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hey, so the first time i used it online, everything worked fine, i could use every feature and nothing broke. But now everytime i try after i get one of two results, i wither use the value changes on another player or it doesn't work at all (for some reason the time change does though) any idea whats going on here or if im doing something wrong? (i'm not bothered about getting banned btw, i just want to have a bit of fun, don't play Bo3 zombies too much tbh), thanks a lot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Thanks, ive been looking for one with split screen for a while, will this get an update when the new patch comes this week?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Will I get Vacced using this?

Thanks
    still undetect?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    This doesnt works if i join a public game with other people like unlimited health doesnt works or am i doing something wrong?

Thanks
    will it work on windows 10?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I started today before DLC2 Update. Working Fine. But after DLC2 Update not longer working. Update pls :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Can you update the Trainer pleas

12. The Following User Says Thank You to xgs1 For This Useful Post:

NORRS (05-19-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Is there any way to make my friends online invencible?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Does this work with Zetsubou no shima update?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazerod20 View Post
    Does this work with Zetsubou no shima update?
    No.///10 char

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Outdated. Update plz

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast