Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 56
  1. #16
    abhawi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    can you add force host to next version ?

  2. #17
    MsKx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    0
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Cool
    Nice release
    Application developer C# / C++.
    Modder PS3 / PC.

  3. #18
    GermanMontana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Best Trainer so far! But there some bugs you might already recognized but i want to write them down just to be sure.
    When i take a Gobbgum or when i run into the gas from Zetsubou my weapons doesnt come back, only when i use the Give Weapon option on every three slots my weapon comes back but then, one after another weapon are disappearing with the baby laughing voice and also my Money gets stolen, thats a very creepy situation that occurs very often, it sounds and looks like treyarch introduced this animation into the game for hackers i dont know how this could occur otherwise in that professional looking way.

    And its the same with the Gobblegum replacer, it works but when i take the Gobblegum my weapon is gone and i cant run anymore and stuff its very weird.

    And also i wonder if you could patch all the other perks in besides the 4 Original ones

    Anyway, keep the good work.

    - - - Updated - - -

    A little tip for those who want to reach high rounds with this trainer without doing anything:

    Open a Match, get Widdows Wine.
    Once you have Widdows Wine, just get the Infinite Health in and set the zombies life to 1 and then switch the Timescale to 20.000 till 40.000 depending on your
    PC performance and get yourself in a position where the zombies quickly spawn around you.
    The Zombies will then die when they hit you cause of Widdows Wine and the Rounds keep skipping, the speed of the Rounds depending on how much your Timescale is set.
    This "Strategy" wont work on Shadows Of Evil that good cause of the Margwa that doesnt die wenn he hits you.
    Last edited by GermanMontana; 08-02-2016 at 07:07 AM.

  4. #19
    Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    MisterY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    198
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    4,583
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanMontana View Post
    Best Trainer so far! But there some bugs you might already recognized but i want to write them down just to be sure.
    When i take a Gobbgum or when i run into the gas from Zetsubou my weapons doesnt come back, only when i use the Give Weapon option on every three slots my weapon comes back but then, one after another weapon are disappearing with the baby laughing voice and also my Money gets stolen, thats a very creepy situation that occurs very often, it sounds and looks like treyarch introduced this animation into the game for hackers i dont know how this could occur otherwise in that professional looking way.

    And its the same with the Gobblegum replacer, it works but when i take the Gobblegum my weapon is gone and i cant run anymore and stuff its very weird.

    And also i wonder if you could patch all the other perks in besides the 4 Original ones

    Anyway, keep the good work.
    It happens when rapid fire is enabled, the animation is blocked and you can't do anything. You have to disable rapid fire when you see the gas or if you want to buy a perk or a gobblegum. You hear the laughing voice because if you have 3 weapons without mule-kick the game detects it and it will set your money to 0 and take your weapons. For the perks, I tried to add all of them but with the method I'm using these 4 are the only that can be given to the player but maybe I'll find another method.

  5. #20
    kiipzr37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    if i use it in private game can i get vac ban?

  6. #21
    GermanMontana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterY View Post
    It happens when rapid fire is enabled, the animation is blocked and you can't do anything. You have to disable rapid fire when you see the gas or if you want to buy a perk or a gobblegum. You hear the laughing voice because if you have 3 weapons without mule-kick the game detects it and it will set your money to 0 and take your weapons. For the perks, I tried to add all of them but with the method I'm using these 4 are the only that can be given to the player but maybe I'll find another method.
    Ahh okay nice, thanks for the Reply! Did you try to add an "Disable Bosszombie spawn" option? Or is it impossible? And is there a way to give the Special weapons such as Skull of non sawpe and stuff?

  7. #22
    Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    MisterY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    198
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    4,583
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanMontana View Post
    Ahh okay nice, thanks for the Reply! Did you try to add an "Disable Bosszombie spawn" option? Or is it impossible? And is there a way to give the Special weapons such as Skull of non sawpe and stuff?
    I think that is impossible to disable only the boss spawn. I tried to give the skull but it doesn't work, you can only edit its ammo.

  8. #23
    GermanMontana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterY View Post
    I think that is impossible to disable only the boss spawn. I tried to give the skull but it doesn't work, you can only edit its ammo.
    Okay, thank you

  9. #24
    Nabster79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    This works good haven't gotten banned from using this since first version posted!

  10. #25
    jesper98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    gOT BANNED

  11. #26
    abhawi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    me 2 banned

  12. #27
    BlueBeeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    ok sorry wasnt bc of this but bc of somethin else my couz is idiot sometimes.. sorry

  13. #28
    chickendugglet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrioxis View Post
    Technically it can be used online, you just risk a REALLY high chance of receiving a vac ban. (NOTE: You have to be host)
    ive used it for months listening to peoples reactions and some master prestiges saying they reported me and i havent got banned for months

  14. #29
    steampunk123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Either there was a Game update, or this doesnt work with the most recent win10 version.

  15. #30
    killerrulefl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by steampunk123 View Post
    Either there was a Game update, or this doesnt work with the most recent win10 version.
    im running win 10 and i just used this...still works for me

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Detected] -Synex- Black Ops Zombie ::Trainer::
    By Angelchev in forum Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:52 AM
  2. [Detected] Black ops zombie trainer LOTS OF FEATURES guys
    By lightningss in forum Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 03:24 AM
  3. black ops zombie trainer ammo/money
    By lightningss in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 04:20 PM
  4. [Detected] Black Ops Zombies Trainer (Rapid Fire)+(Menu)
    By Pwnage31 in forum Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 02:13 AM
  5. [Detected] black ops zombie trainer V1.1
    By erikkire1 in forum Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 10:13 AM