Sick app so far, though i'm having a bit of trouble with the name changer function. Not sure if i'm just not doing it right.
Process is as follows:
1. Make game with people in private (ye I know risk of ban)
2. Run hack, select a player.
3. Can't select the box for name changer, button doesn't seem responsive as well(tried to reset players multiple times)
Pretty much my main concern, the rest is just stuff that in my opinion, could make the hack even better,
Shadows of Evil
- Possibility of having infinite Beast mode(or at least infinite transformations)?
- Walking speed goes to 0 and personal hacks disabled after riding dragon(bug or on purpose?)
- The player list on the left shouldn't be shown as an actual list, as there are only 4 players in a game. Something like 4 large buttons with each individual's name that would be highlighted when selected would be more appealing... Unless you're planning on doing something in multi???
- Regarding to setting weapon Id's, only a few are dual wield. The question for the weapon being dual wield should come as a check box beside or under the Id rather than a yes/no dialog box appearing after every change.
- Really love the teleport saving option, and the current xyz coords. However, if I decide to make as many waypoints for every map as there are in SOE, the list would be quite lengthy. Perhaps limiting the options to specific maps, say locations with tag SOE_ only show up when shadows of evil is loaded. The problem would just get worse with revelations, or even custom maps if you're staying with us for that long.
- Also regarding the teleport function, but this time about the saving. I like the ability to write your own coords down to make your own spot, but I've discovered that if you don't enter any coordinates and save a position, it does not save your current standing, prompting me to enter the coords manually each time.(Ex. i'm sitting in PAP in gorod Krovi, make a location and tele to it. end up in spawn).
- GobbleGum replacer?? Would be a nice feature to add, however using the changer in the other trainer ended up a bit troublesome. Instead of having the user enter the name, maybe a drop down of all the gobblegums, or even the Id's. Speaking of which...
- Clicking on Id list doesn't really do anything if i'm not mistaken.
- When teleporting players to each other, the drop down can be a little inaccurate in time sensitive situations, maybe a set of check boxes labelled 1-4?