Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 62
  1. #16
    xtread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Fix gobblegum replacer pls

    - - - Updated - - -

    WORKING SO BAD, UNLIMITED HEALTH DOESN'T WORK OUTSIDE OF THE MAP LIKE BEFORE, FREEZE ZOMBIES EITHER, TP ZOMBIES EITHER, GB REPLACER EITHER, FIX IT PLS, I WANT TO LVL UP FAST AND EZ

  2. #17
    Darkaim63's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by xtread View Post
    Fix gobblegum replacer pls

    - - - Updated - - -

    WORKING SO BAD, UNLIMITED HEALTH DOESN'T WORK OUTSIDE OF THE MAP LIKE BEFORE, FREEZE ZOMBIES EITHER, TP ZOMBIES EITHER, GB REPLACER EITHER, FIX IT PLS, I WANT TO LVL UP FAST AND EZ
    He's right, Freeze Zombies and Teleport zombies doesn't work anymore.

  3. #18
    derreiche998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Der Mod geht nicht zu 100% in Gorod Krovi geht Zombies Teleport zu Player 1-4 nicht und von den Zombies das leben ändern geht auch nicht
    und in den anderen Maps geht der Godmod teilweise aber bei jeder neunen runde ist der Player Rot angelaufen sonst eine tolle arbeit
    wenn möglich bitte fixen danke mfg

    The mod is not at 100% in Gorod Krovi is not Zombies Teleport to player 1-4 and change life of the zombies that do not go
    and in the other maps but the Godmod is partly at each neunen round is the player Red tarnished otherwise a great work
    if possible please fixed thanks mfg

    Le mod est pas à 100% en Gorod Krovi ne Zombies Teleport au joueur 1-4 et le changement de vie des zombies qui ne vont pas
    et dans les autres cartes, mais le GODMOD est en partie à chaque tour Neunen est le joueur Rouge ternie par ailleurs un grand travail
    si possible s'il vous plaît mfg grâce fixe

  4. #19
    inceneration's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by LoonyRules1 View Post
    Unlimited health (god mode) seems to be glitched
    Deffo is Glitched.. if a zombie is spawned before you get to press it, the zombie has unlimited health also.

  5. #20
    M s K x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Nice release man ! :-)

  6. #21
    messatsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    On a Paralleled Time line
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    the gobblegum changer never fails since the first release of this option,the only thing you guys need to do is use gobblegum changer in the main menu thats all
    you guys cant just use it in the lobby or ingame of course it'll crash,you can use it as soon as the game launches but never in the zombie lobby weather you're offline or online

    second thing is crashes occurs on this option when you swap gums that doesnt exist,example is In Plain Sight>perkaholic then you swap In plain sight once again into another GG,sometimes the trainer saying gobblegum not found but sometimes it says REPLACED! depends on how many GG you already swapped coz you know game memory changes..

    my top 5 GG replacements, RED should be on the left side of the GG replacer, BLUE should be on the right side of the GG replacer,

    danger_closest > on_the_house

    now_you_see_me > pop_shocks

    lucky_crit > head_drama

    arms_grace > perkaholic

    firing_on_all_cylinders > slaughter_slide



    NOTE that you cant replace a GG shorter than the other,like above...you cant replace lucky_crit with slaughter_slide coz the you're replacing a shorter GG name with a longer one,so experiment and make sure left side is longer than the right side of the replacer and spaces should be replaced with
    "_" <<<<underscore

    Credit : tescofresco
    Last edited by messatsu; 09-30-2016 at 06:55 AM.

  7. #22
    xtread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by messatsu View Post
    the gobblegum changer never fails since the first release of this option,the only thing you guys need to do is use gobblegum changer in the main menu thats all
    you guys cant just use it in the lobby or ingame of course it'll crash,you can use it as soon as the game launches but never in the zombie lobby weather you're offline or online

    second thing is crashes occurs on this option when you swap gums that doesnt exist,example is In Plain Sight>perkaholic then you swap In plain sight once again into another GG,sometimes the trainer saying gobblegum not found but sometimes it says REPLACED! depends on how many GG you already swapped coz you know game memory changes..

    my top 5 GG replacements, RED should be on the left side of the GG replacer, BLUE should be on the right side of the GG replacer,

    danger_closest > on_the_house

    now_you_see_me > pop_shocks

    lucky_crit > head_drama

    arms_grace > perkaholic

    firing_on_all_cylinders > slaughter_slide



    NOTE that you cant replace a GG shorter than the other,like above...you cant replace lucky_crit with slaughter_slide coz the you're replacing a shorter GG name with a longer one,so experiment and make sure left side is longer than the right side of the replacer and spaces should be replaced with
    "_" <<<<underscore

    Credit : tescofresco
    it is working for you gb replacer?

  8. #23
    LoonyRules1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexxonus View Post
    HOW TO FIX STRONK ZOMBIE GLITCH (aka the Unlimited HP Bug)

    If a zombie in your game has inf.HP, shoot them a couple times then run as far as you can to get him to respawn.

    As this says:


    If you can get the zombie to respawn, it's HP won't be bugged anymore. Another way to avoid this bug is to wait until you finish Round 1 (zombie counter says 0) then enable inf.HP
    Tried this already, that's a 'hotfix'. But can still glitch out even if you don't touch inf.hp but be his 'death barrier' bypassing system.
    Last edited by LoonyRules1; 09-30-2016 at 12:13 PM.

  9. #24
    Mortaldesune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    not work with runs as administrator

  10. #25
    starkman123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    nue seealind
    Posts
    394
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Cynical
    VAC status?
    [/I][/U]
    i only have a signature because all the cool kidz are doing it
    [/U][/I]



  11. #26
    Adhardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    is there a way to kill all zombies at the same time??

  12. #27
    steampunk123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Completely useless at the moment (atleast for me, since i only use godmode), every round, 1 zombie has godmode as well, and even turning off godmode, wont take godmode away from him.
    Last edited by steampunk123; 10-01-2016 at 06:43 AM.

  13. #28
    Redmanisanadmin?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Your trainer is kinda laggy and full with buggs.

    The invincibility does not work
    and when i want to give me unlimited health, one Zombie gets it

  14. #29
    1234lold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Not Working Windows 10

    Not working on windows 10. Game is detected but nothing happens in game. Tried running as admin, but still no hope.

  15. #30
    Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47.614028°N 122.194015°W
    Posts
    1,787
    Reputation
    136
    Thanks
    3,220
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by 1234lold View Post
    Not working on windows 10. Game is detected but nothing happens in game. Tried running as admin, but still no hope.
    Does work for windows 10, the trainer just seems like it is having trouble atm, Sit tight.

    Like Something that i did or what i've uploaded?

    BTC Donation Address: 19WwTGHVWHCE7p7JvpSYvbHYfKBkmHCFy8




    Contact Info:
    ||

     

    • Join Date: 09-13-2013
    • PREMIUM Since: 11-5-2015

     

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Detected] -Synex- Black Ops Zombie ::Trainer::
    By Angelchev in forum Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:52 AM
  2. [Detected] Black ops zombie trainer LOTS OF FEATURES guys
    By lightningss in forum Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 03:24 AM
  3. black ops zombie trainer ammo/money
    By lightningss in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 04:20 PM
  4. [Detected] Black Ops Zombies Trainer (Rapid Fire)+(Menu)
    By Pwnage31 in forum Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 02:13 AM
  5. [Detected] black ops zombie trainer V1.1
    By erikkire1 in forum Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 10:13 AM