Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 59
  1. #31
    IceyTesticle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by tristonman5671 View Post
    This got me banned don't do this
    Did you change round back to original round and alt f4?
    Show proof?

  2. #32
    Reckfullies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterFrenzy View Post
    What are the chances of a ban when alt f4 ing at round 50,000, since it stays on the leaderboards. I hate how this game works
    Using alt f4 will not keep the round on the leaderboards. It makes the game think you disconnected so it doesn't save anything.

  3. #33
    iAmRishi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckfullies View Post
    Using alt f4 will not keep the round on the leaderboards. It makes the game think you disconnected so it doesn't save anything.
    It Does keep the round on the leaderboard. That is why I switch it back to round one then finish the round before Alt F4. I learnt the hard way

    Unless you believe 18 kills ended round 150 (Not able to post link for proof)

  4. #34
    IceyTesticle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Alt f4ing doesn't always keep the round, but just to be sure change the round back before alt f4ing.

  5. #35
    Reckfullies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by iAmRishi View Post
    It Does keep the round on the leaderboard. That is why I switch it back to round one then finish the round before Alt F4. I learnt the hard way

    Unless you believe 18 kills ended round 150 (Not able to post link for proof)
    Really? I thought disconnecting from a game had always not counted any stats. Guess its good to know so I never try it lol

  6. #36
    shootermcgavin86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Arlington, TX
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Daring
    If this were true I would be banned. I've had the game crash and used alt + f4 so many times and i dont see my name top of leader board at 5,000 rounds

  7. #37
    Reckfullies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin86 View Post
    If this were true I would be banned. I've had the game crash and used alt + f4 so many times and i dont see my name top of leader board at 5,000 rounds
    I know in every previous zombies game exiting the application would not save anything. I know this was a way people used to not lose their gobblegums when playing on bo3.

  8. #38
    bhavesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    STEAM ;)
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i tried to make macro for F but i didn't worked for me in game .. can anyone post that script or make quick tutorial for macro of f key and how to use it in game... i hope anybody help soon.

  9. #39
    iAmRishi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bhavesh View Post
    i tried to make macro for F but i didn't worked for me in game .. can anyone post that script or make quick tutorial for macro of f key and how to use it in game... i hope anybody help soon.
    You can use something like this in AHK

    toggle := 0
    return

    sendkey() {
    send f
    }

    f2::
    toggle := !toggle
    settimer sendkey, % toggle ? "50" : "off"
    return

  10. #40
    mh2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    where do i download this??

  11. #41
    bhavesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    STEAM ;)
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    thank you... i harvest 656 LD in less than one hour... and it is round based... best map the giant... i maxed round is 4500 and i got 656LD... but tbh tired to use in monty's factory....

    - - - Updated - - -

    thanks for this.

    Quote Originally Posted by iAmRishi View Post
    You can use something like this in AHK

    toggle := 0
    return

    sendkey() {
    send f
    }

    f2::
    toggle := !toggle
    settimer sendkey, % toggle ? "50" : "off"
    return

  12. #42
    CoperV1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BlackOps3.exe
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    In Love
    There's no need to download anything its just a Turtorial...

  13. #43
    ZM-KILLAH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Anybody you can also do it on unranked private matches I don't know how much LD it gives you but you won't have the whole leaderboard shizzle.

  14. #44
    Yougotnomilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    may some one tell me what to do and how to sorry im really stupid now thanks for future like how do i disable zombies ai and how do i get to the high rounds quickly please
    Last edited by Yougotnomilk; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:55 PM.

  15. #45
    melonnnnnnn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    76
    I fucked up, ALT-F4 didn't work for me and round 50000 saved on the leaderboards ;s

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTB] Black Ops 3 Liquid Divinium
    By jamessweden in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-20-2016, 04:44 PM
  2. Zombies Ranking up w/ MisterY's trainer
    By starkman123 in forum Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-11-2016, 12:59 AM
  3. Will there ever be a liquid divinium hack?
    By awesomeness1jake in forum Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-20-2015, 01:27 PM
  4. C++ Trainer Skeleton
    By Dave84311 in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 10:23 PM
  5. MPGH Warrock Trainer v1.010206
    By Dave84311 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 07:41 PM