so some guy was selling this method on ebay for free nuke town codes
so for those who wasn't able to get the map now can using this method
1) Visit the Activison website and register an account and successfuly log in
2) Navigate to the support section at the bottom of the website, which should take you to the following link: https://support.activision.com/
3) Click "Contact Support"
4) You will then be prompted to choose your specified console & Game - Choose this to your correct console & Game
5) Select the option "I need help with my NUK3TOWN Personalization Pack code"
6) Select the option to open a live chat
7) Write the following, but change/switch a few of the words - I purchased Black Ops 3 Standard Edition through the Amazon Uk website which stated that I would
Receive the nuketown DLC as pre-order content, but did not receive this in the box, please could you assist me as I would like to redeem this content.
8) They will then ask some brief details such as your PSN ID / Xbox Live Gamertag / Steam Username
9) They will retrieve a code for you which can be redeemed and used instantly
you could try the same method with the season pass code idk if it would work tho
I showed proof of purchase and everything, they still wouldn't give me a code. "Thanks for that information and for showing proof of purchase. Unfortunately at the moment for missing PC codes we have to refer to the retailer. I'll check into that to see if there is any update about possibly being able to help you with the PC version, but for now please try to contact Amazon and attempt to have them replace or send you a new code. Apologies. "