Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    PapyBrownie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    583
    My Mood
    Angelic

    VAC is Activated and can ban , becarefull

    My friend get banned on BO III

    BeCareFull


  2. #2
    Gratin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    177
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Inspired
    what exactly does vac do? Does it give you memory injection bans? or just bans for editing files?
     

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanFalterJr View Post
    Vouch for Gratin, he went first, i gave him the items. Easy trader trustworthy

  3. #3
    user6246's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    south london UK
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    i just got banned aswell vac is active on black ops 3

  4. #4
    hkKenshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    301
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by user6246 View Post
    i just got banned aswell vac is active on black ops 3
    I've been saying this since the game was released.

    I ain't even banned.

  5. #5
    akim14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    850
    Reputation
    281
    Thanks
    4,996
    My Mood
    Doh
    Check this, in steamdb there is still no evidence of VAC, IMHO it is TAC reporting you...




    however, I noticed something strange yesterday (about 22:30 CET) that my challenge address values now looks - encrypted/hashed. I know that there was only minor update through the game, but I did not expect this...

    MPGH Member since 21/10/2009
    CoD section Minion since 1/22/2015
    GTA section Minion since 7/15/2015
    Minion+ since 1/27/2016
    Skype Impersonator: mpgh.akim14. (always use skype buton on my profile and contact me here)

  6. #6
    hkKenshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    301
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by akim14 View Post
    however, I noticed something strange yesterday (about 22:30 CET) that my challenge address values now looks - encrypted/hashed. I know that there was only minor update through the game, but I did not expect this...
    They've been encrypting offsets with simple XOR

  7. #7
    PapyBrownie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    583
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratin View Post
    what exactly does vac do? Does it give you memory injection bans? or just bans for editing files?
    memory injection, and editing

    Quote Originally Posted by akim14 View Post
    Check this, in steamdb there is still no evidence of VAC, IMHO it is TAC reporting you...




    however, I noticed something strange yesterday (about 22:30 CET) that my challenge address values now looks - encrypted/hashed. I know that there was only minor update through the game, but I did not expect this...
    we have called Activisition, and he say "You havent been banned with our Anti Cheat protection (TAC) but you have been banned by VAC, Contact steam"

    So VAC is activated.. i don't know why, i don't know how is possible BUT, Its VAC.. not TAC...

    Or how is possible ? TAC is not an official Anticheat Solution so he can't ban us from VAC trough steam


    Did you think TAC Report every detection to VAC ? is it.. really possible ?

  8. #8
    Babart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    151
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    312
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Isn't it TAC which detect something, then TAC contact VAC telling "hey, he's cheating" ?

  9. #9
    fx666666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    361
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    323
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Babart View Post
    Isn't it TAC which detect something, then TAC contact VAC telling "hey, he's cheating" ?
    Dont know m8 I saw a guy on bo3 pc (TOP LEADERBOARD) Paradox hes the same guy that is max prestige on top leaderboard. One of his account got a vac ban but not the other one. Both of them not legit
    ARMA 3 DESOLATION MENU









Similar Threads

  1. *IMPORTANT* Kabam now can (and will) ban your IP.
    By cehrenr in forum Realm of the Mad God Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-22-2014, 06:04 AM
  2. Shit got serious ! Me and Liquid are getting VAC, GAC, GMod and Server Banned !
    By TheMikuChibi in forum Garry's Mod Discussions & Help
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-07-2014, 09:25 AM
  3. no VAC ? this true ? YOU CAN HACK NO BAN !
    By ttylxoxx in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-20-2013, 10:17 AM
  4. [Solved] need hack that is detected and can ban an account
    By thegtaplace in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 09:46 AM
  5. How to get free PS3 Games? And can you get banned for it?
    By ZeroTroubles in forum Playstation Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 09:34 AM