Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    saro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    I JUST GOT BANNED !!!

    hello everyone
    just wanted to say i just got banned from playing Black Ops 3
    i played solo with a zombies trainer i download from here
    and had no problem ..
    a day later i played with out any hack for like 3 hours ..i restart my pc
    then Boom ! a VAC banned !
    it's really waird
    i only played solo with zobmies why and how am i banned one day later !!!!?

  2. #2
    RiceAndDice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    anus
    Posts
    1,078
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    158
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Picture or did not happen

  3. #3
    pudpud09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    I suggest you start modding using cracked versions of the game.
    No way you can get banned and using a zombie trainer there is no benfit to playing the real game
    but unlucky on your ban
    Last edited by pudpud09; 11-17-2015 at 05:53 AM.

  4. #4
    saro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RiceAndDice View Post
    Picture or did not happen
    pic of what exactly ?
    in the game it says cannot connect to online service
    but in my profile it say's 2 vac band last band 1 day later
    so what should i give u a pic for ?
    any way i'm just warning others
    you can see my steam profile if u like
    BlackSultan

  5. #5
    demonlord9090's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Happy
    same here used the zombie trainer in private match and got banned xD bought the game again with season pass but no cheats this time

  6. #6
    saro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by demonlord9090 View Post
    same here used the zombie trainer in private match and got banned xD bought the game again with season pass but no cheats this time
    buy one for me i don't mind

  7. #7
    Arxzos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by saro View Post
    pic of what exactly ?
    in the game it says cannot connect to online service
    but in my profile it say's 2 vac band last band 1 day later
    so what should i give u a pic for ?
    any way i'm just warning others
    you can see my steam profile if u like
    BlackSultan
    A pic of your steam profile where it says you got vac banned, obviously.

  8. #8
    shadowrun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I have the same - I can't play, I have a VAC BAN ... is this a solution?
    or you need to buy a new game? ... THX FOR HELP!

  9. #9
    spykercap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    0
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Bored
    Me too i got banned too for nooo reason offline campain with mods!!!! I got a VAC BAN so i try to make a unban thing for you guys the only thing that i know now is that you need to use Hotspot shield to get you unbanned its a VPN so steam doesnt no you got vac banned this will be (PATCHED) but now just fuck with it

  10. #10
    skysgreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uchiha estate
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by spykercap View Post
    Me too i got banned too for nooo reason offline campain with mods!!!! I got a VAC BAN so i try to make a unban thing for you guys the only thing that i know now is that you need to use Hotspot shield to get you unbanned its a VPN so steam doesnt no you got vac banned this will be (PATCHED) but now just fuck with it
    Not sure how this should work out? Steam banns your Steam Account and not your Ip Adress
    Sasuke



    Best Animes I have seen so far

    [Akame ga kill]............................[Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch].[Mirai Nikki].................................[Zetsuen no Tempest]
    MORE INFO

  11. #11
    Titan X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by spykercap View Post
    Me too i got banned too for nooo reason offline campain with mods!!!! I got a VAC BAN so i try to make a unban thing for you guys the only thing that i know now is that you need to use Hotspot shield to get you unbanned its a VPN so steam doesnt no you got vac banned this will be (PATCHED) but now just fuck with it
    What logic are you even using? Steam Bans your UID, not your bloody IP. Hotspot Shield will not do anything to benefit you in Black Ops 3....

  12. #12
    Kingpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    2,710
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    812
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by spykercap View Post
    Me too i got banned too for nooo reason offline campain with mods!!!! I got a VAC BAN so i try to make a unban thing for you guys the only thing that i know now is that you need to use Hotspot shield to get you unbanned its a VPN so steam doesnt no you got vac banned this will be (PATCHED) but now just fuck with it
    That's a lot of bullshit in one sentence. VAC bans are permanent.
    SKYPE = kingping2@outlook.com Old skype gone


  13. #13
    Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere quiet
    Posts
    4,120
    Reputation
    1867
    Thanks
    1,739
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Cant be surprised at all if you use trainers or cheats and get banned.

    "Mom I stole a piece of candy from the store, why did they kick me out?"

    0____o

  14. #14
    saro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Cant be surprised at all if you use trainers or cheats and get banned.

    "Mom I stole a piece of candy from the store, why did they kick me out?"

    0____o
    "mom I stole i piece of candy from the store , why did they kick me out a day later ?
    that is what i'm asking smart a$$
    they banned me after more than 24 hour
    and after i restart my pc
    it's just so wired
    Last edited by saro; 11-17-2015 at 11:33 AM.

  15. #15
    KingX735's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Point(22, 4)
    Posts
    589
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    4,318
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by saro View Post
    "mom I stole i piece of candy from the store , why did they kick me out a day later ?
    that is what i'm asking smart a$$
    they banned me after more than 24 hour
    and after i restart my pc
    it's just so wired
    Are you dumb or? drugs maybe? ofc you take a risk of getting banned if you cheat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I Just got Banned for nothing o.O
    By voodooflame in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 08:44 PM
  2. Just got banned xD
    By 187pig in forum Combat Arms EU Discussions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 07:08 PM
  3. [Help] I JUST GOT BANNED ......
    By lalokera in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 10:55 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 05:23 PM
  5. Fuck,I just got banned!
    By IceMan1987 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 03:05 AM