Thread: Dvar Dumper

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Ambrose_lune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    138
    My Mood
    Blah

    Cool Dvar Dumper

    Here is a little preview of my dvar dumper I had to make cause BO3 has 3802 dvars but only about 1400 are known based on the bo2 dvar tables
    Im also adding a brute for function for hashing To Find every single dvar by name


    Market Place Sales: 26




  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ambrose_lune For This Useful Post:

    NinjaCodeX (09-23-2016)

  3. #2
    GenesisIsHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Looks great. Cant wait to try it out.

  4. #3
    NinjaCodeX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\System32\
    Posts
    377
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    857
    My Mood
    Doh
    Yaas more great stuff from Ambrose
    Big Fucking Retard With Osteoporosis -NinjaCodeX 2016


  5. #4
    殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Hitokiri~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Cancer.
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    863
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    And how does this differ from say, a normal dump? Aren't you just either looping through the hash table and following pointers?

  6. #5
    Ambrose_lune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    138
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~ View Post
    And how does this differ from say, a normal dump? Aren't you just either looping through the hash table and following pointers?
    Define a standard dump? Do you mean just reading the dvar table and dumping it ? Cause if so then this is different only in the fact that you can input a list of dvars and it will use them as a hash comparison because BO3 dvars are hashed and just dumping the table normally will return no valid names rendering the dump useless. Ive changed it up a bit as well since this post, added dvar naming that gives an unknown hash a name of your choice and by using this hash comparison I've found over 1600 dvars by name using even a standard dump and comparing it to say bo2 dvars only returns about 1200 dvars by name. Its nothing fancy per say, its just a dumper with variable input for hashing


    Market Place Sales: 26




  7. #6
    殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Hitokiri~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Cancer.
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    863
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose_lune View Post
    Define a standard dump? Do you mean just reading the dvar table and dumping it ? Cause if so then this is different only in the fact that you can input a list of dvars and it will use them as a hash comparison because BO3 dvars are hashed and just dumping the table normally will return no valid names rendering the dump useless. Ive changed it up a bit as well since this post, added dvar naming that gives an unknown hash a name of your choice and by using this hash comparison I've found over 1600 dvars by name using even a standard dump and comparing it to say bo2 dvars only returns about 1200 dvars by name. Its nothing fancy per say, its just a dumper with variable input for hashing
    Well I guess you have a point. Although "bruteforcing" hashes, I'm interested how you plan to do this seeing as their hash algo is rather weak so collisions do occur.

  8. #7
    Ambrose_lune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    138
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~ View Post

    Well I guess you have a point. Although "bruteforcing" hashes, I'm interested how you plan to do this seeing as their hash algo is rather weak so collisions do occur.
    I mostly abandoned the brute force method, Collisions are easy to filter tho 9/10 times they will have characters repeat at least 3 times. The real problem is just in the time it takes to crack dvars I ran my brute force scanner for like 12 hours and only found 4 dvars so its basically useless but if i had a RDP that was going to be up for a few weeks i could make use of it


    Market Place Sales: 26




  9. #8
    殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Hitokiri~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Cancer.
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    863
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose_lune View Post
    I mostly abandoned the brute force method, Collisions are easy to filter tho 9/10 times they will have characters repeat at least 3 times. The real problem is just in the time it takes to crack dvars I ran my brute force scanner for like 12 hours and only found 4 dvars so its basically useless but if i had a RDP that was going to be up for a few weeks i could make use of it
    I'd recommend you use a name dump from old CoDs and use that to run it.

  10. #9
    Ambrose_lune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    138
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~ View Post

    I'd recommend you use a name dump from old CoDs and use that to run it.
    Yeah I'll have to try that


    Market Place Sales: 26




Similar Threads

  1. [Release] DVAR Dumper for preaty much all cods.
    By Eithan1231 in forum Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 3 Weeks Ago, 06:25 AM
  2. [Release] WaW Offset Dumper - ALL DVARS
    By HexMurder in forum Call of Duty 5 - World at War Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-22-2016, 01:59 PM
  3. Stimulus Package DVAR?
    By killswitchengage in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 12:49 PM
  4. [Release] 1.0.182 Console patcher + exec & dvar bypass
    By meekaah in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 02:22 AM
  5. Cvars and Dvars what can be done with them?
    By rustyxb in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 04:47 PM