Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere quiet
    Posts
    4,051
    Reputation
    1855
    Thanks
    1,687
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Control your own destiny?

    To what extent do you shape your own destiny, and how much is down to fate, if there is such a thing?

  2. #2
    Kithio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    627
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    692
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    To what extent do you shape your own destiny, and how much is down to fate, if there is such a thing?
    From birth you're controlled by the things around you. Society shapes your idea of Right and Wrong by the help of your Parents who brought you to this world. Your entire life is tailored for you and by the time your brain is evolved enough to think for yourself and question what's around you it's too late. Because society has already dug it's way deep into you and reformed the person you were "supposed" to be to the person they "need" you to be.

    The educational system and all world goverments do their best to make you into their "Slave" by telling you that everything you learn in school is what is required to proceed in the world. But no one teaches you to innovate and be your own man/woman, just follow the structure of those who came before you so that you can be just another pawn in the massive chess game that we call Life.

    As things stands right now, few people have the choice and ability to form their own path in our world. Those who do either become shoved away by the "greater power" or locked away somewhere for being different from the "normality" in the world.

    Nicola Tesla is a prime example of a person who was before his time and a prime example of someone who formed his own path. He worked beyond normal science and laid the foundation for many "great" things we use today. He made his own predictions about the future in which many have come true thanks to the help from his "lost" technology and research.
    I is pansexual furry and proud

    Server Information:
    Status: Confused

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kithio For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hova (11-10-2015)

  4. #3
    Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere quiet
    Posts
    4,051
    Reputation
    1855
    Thanks
    1,687
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post
    From birth you're controlled by the things around you. Society shapes your idea of Right and Wrong by the help of your Parents who brought you to this world. Your entire life is tailored for you and by the time your brain is evolved enough to think for yourself and question what's around you it's too late. Because society has already dug it's way deep into you and reformed the person you were "supposed" to be to the person they "need" you to be.

    Ahh I agree with this. Very similar to a quote to a book I just read about belief systems and how they are developed at a young age in kids by their parents and school and church etc. But whatever that parents tell that child to be truth, he will believe whether it is wrong or right, and he implements that into his subconscious. So if he's told he will never achieve anything at a young age over and over, he will believe it.


    Want money for doing absolutely no work? Sell me your signature space! Click the link below.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1196717


  5. #4
    DirkZiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Angelic
    еs, thе сhоісеs wе mаkе dіrесtlу іmрасt оur futurе Yеs, humаns соntrоl thеіr оwn dеstіnу bесаusе lіfе іs аbоut сhоісеs. Тhе сhоісеs thаt wе mаkе wіll dіrесtlу іmрасt оur futurе. Іf wе аrе соmрlасеnt аnd dоn't dо аnуthіng tо bеttеr оur sіtuаtіоn, wе саnnоt ехресt tо bе suссеssful. Ноwеvеr, іf wе wоrk hаrd аnd sеаrсh оut орроrtunіtіеs, wе саn lеаd mоrе рrоduсtіvе lіvеs.

  6. #5
    Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere quiet
    Posts
    4,051
    Reputation
    1855
    Thanks
    1,687
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkZiff View Post
    еs, thе сhоісеs wе mаkе dіrесtlу іmрасt оur futurе Yеs, humаns соntrоl thеіr оwn dеstіnу bесаusе lіfе іs аbоut сhоісеs. Тhе сhоісеs thаt wе mаkе wіll dіrесtlу іmрасt оur futurе. Іf wе аrе соmрlасеnt аnd dоn't dо аnуthіng tо bеttеr оur sіtuаtіоn, wе саnnоt ехресt tо bе suссеssful. Ноwеvеr, іf wе wоrk hаrd аnd sеаrсh оut орроrtunіtіеs, wе саn lеаd mоrе рrоduсtіvе lіvеs.
    Agreed. Well said!


    Want money for doing absolutely no work? Sell me your signature space! Click the link below.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1196717


  7. #6
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive


  8. #7
    Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere quiet
    Posts
    4,051
    Reputation
    1855
    Thanks
    1,687
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    "There's always the possibility of uncertainty in whatever we do"

    Insightful. Thanks for sharing Empire!!


    Want money for doing absolutely no work? Sell me your signature space! Click the link below.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1196717


  9. #8
    oscar9330's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    674
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    we aint got no destiny , we make our own paths

Similar Threads

  1. Writing your own C++ Trainer
    By l0ngcat in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-15-2016, 01:19 PM
  2. [Source Code] HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN SERVER CONTROL HACK.
    By Geomatrical the 7th in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Coding, Programming & Source Code
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 05:48 PM
  3. NEXON Game Controller (Read this for your own good)
    By Yepikiyay in forum Combat Arms EU Discussions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 08:10 AM
  4. NEXON Game Controller (Read this for your own good)
    By Yepikiyay in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 03:25 AM
  5. How to make your own radiostation?
    By nasir91 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 08:25 AM