Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    Voucher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    360
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    What do you guys think of Over-Population and how will it be solved?

    title says it all.
    mass genocide will be the way we solve overpopulation and will be our punishment. yes ok

  2. #2
    Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere quiet
    Posts
    4,134
    Reputation
    1867
    Thanks
    1,764
    My Mood
    Devilish
    America is slowly killing itself already.


    McDonalds.

  3. #3
    Voucher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    360
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    America is slowly killing itself already.


    McDonalds.
    ...


    ROFL

  4. #4
    grudsom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    282
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    49
    Probably war, disease, starvation etc. Or maybe everyone outside of the West will eventually adopt China's 1 baby rule.

    Or i guess just modernize the world to become like the West, where Women would rather have a career than babies. Seems to be working here.

  5. #5
    Voucher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    360
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by grudsom View Post
    Probably war, disease, starvation etc. Or maybe everyone outside of the West will eventually adopt China's 1 baby rule.

    Or i guess just modernize the world to become like the West, where Women would rather have a career than babies. Seems to be working here.
    or some extreme/supernatural natural disaster will come and wipeout most of our population

  6. #6
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,892
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    510
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Voucher View Post
    title says it all.
    mass genocide will be the way we solve overpopulation and will be our punishment. yes ok
    Let the middle east go to town on each other, without america or other countries interfering with them.
    Than a couple of months later there will be a couple of million people dead.

    Problem solved.

  7. #7
    Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,437
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    4,499
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    America is slowly killing itself already.


    McDonalds.
    McDonalds doesn't kill anyone.

  8. #8
    Acid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    1,511
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Bored
    Over-population will never happen, We can always move to mars in the next 10 years.
    Give me bitcoin, I guess.. 1aoAPueWDGiTybBR82hLVaFc7y9oyTjgz




  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Acid For This Useful Post:

    Shayde (12-13-2015)

  10. #9
    Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere quiet
    Posts
    4,134
    Reputation
    1867
    Thanks
    1,764
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post


    McDonalds doesn't kill anyone.
    for it is the fountain of youth >

  11. #10
    DesuEcchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Voucher View Post
    title says it all.
    mass genocide will be the way we solve overpopulation and will be our punishment. yes ok
    That is an very childish thing to say. Do you really expect the way we will clear our population issues(which are actually declining since 2014) is by a huge "death day"? Are you honestly that stupid? There are natural and human ways the population will be cleared. Over the course of history one big thing and a thing that happens in all species that grow to much in population is the plague. Plague happens to be a general term but in most cases it is a sickness that is mass spread and kills many to avoid over-population. The next are caused directly by humans. One of them being laws that state you can not have more than X amount of kids, and these laws are already implemented in some countries(this co exists with the decline of the population issues). The next is of course war, now even if you believe in peace war is so much a part of our world now that it is almost necessary to maintain balance and this being said war will happen again and most likely multiple times in your lifetime. But to think there are actually people in this world that read these very pressing issues and there childish, dare i say fucking idiotic response is, " oh well lets just have a crap ton of people die thats the best solution" is absolutely absurd.

  12. #11
    OscR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Probably Bed
    Posts
    1,595
    Reputation
    281
    Thanks
    236
    My Mood
    Cynical
    China will probably kick off since they have removed their one child rule.

  13. #12
    Voucher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    360
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by DesuEcchi View Post
    That is an very childish thing to say. Do you really expect the way we will clear our population issues(which are actually declining since 2014) is by a huge "death day"? Are you honestly that stupid? There are natural and human ways the population will be cleared. Over the course of history one big thing and a thing that happens in all species that grow to much in population is the plague. Plague happens to be a general term but in most cases it is a sickness that is mass spread and kills many to avoid over-population. The next are caused directly by humans. One of them being laws that state you can not have more than X amount of kids, and these laws are already implemented in some countries(this co exists with the decline of the population issues). The next is of course war, now even if you believe in peace war is so much a part of our world now that it is almost necessary to maintain balance and this being said war will happen again and most likely multiple times in your lifetime. But to think there are actually people in this world that read these very pressing issues and there childish, dare i say fucking idiotic response is, " oh well lets just have a crap ton of people die thats the best solution" is absolutely absurd.
    lol umad bro





  14. #13
    Smoke's Sheep Real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hindu Kush Mountains
    Posts
    419
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    499
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    kill all the jews, they dont get to choose, kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,

  15. #14
    Voucher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    360
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke's Sheep View Post
    kill all the jews, they dont get to choose, kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,





  16. #15
    Jordan Belfort's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    trilli.
    Posts
    621
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    148
    My Mood
    Breezy
    There is soooooooooooooooo much unused space in central north america as well as china and Russia.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What do you guys think I should do?
    By Allan990 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-13-2010, 04:56 AM
  2. Got bored what do you guys think?
    By Dakota in forum Showroom
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 03:34 PM
  3. What do you guys think of L96A1 Black&Super Magnum
    By IrepPa in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 10:43 PM
  4. What do you guys think about new supressor sounds?
    By IrepPa in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 01:45 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 01:28 AM