Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 103
  1. #16
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Before I do that though, I want to make sure you understand that what we define as good and bad are merely conclusions to our perspection. I believe god, in every sense would have am much broader objective outlook on all existence in any form whether deemed by us good or bad.
    Wellp, I deem murdering babies bad.

    If anyone can argue that is "good" in a scenario in which euthanasia was not the listed reason for murdering the baby, feel free to post.


  2. #17
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,415
    Reputation
    371
    Thanks
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Wellp, I deem murdering babies bad.

    If anyone can argue that is "good" in a scenario in which euthanasia was not the listed reason for murdering the baby, feel free to post.
    A new disease infecting newborn children is now spreading to other older children that are appearing to have signs of polio but we have no way of currently fighting against this disease.

    This is world wide btw.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I don't think I have to point out, we're killing the new borns here lol.

  3. #18
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,679
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by H!nt View Post
    Christians God, Jews God
    That's the most ignorant shit ever bro.

    Christians, Muslims, and Jews all worship the same fucking God.

    Christians and Muslims in specific worship the same fucking Jesus. (messiah.)

    And the fact that you'd be ignorant to say that there's an Atheist god makes it even worst. Don't even post if you're going to post that cancerous shit here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Think about it; How does everything we do now not matter for anything other than enjoyment and fulfillment?
    Honestly with the population of today reproduction for survival ain't even necessary so all you gotta do is live and die. Religious people tend to think otherwise.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 01-06-2016 at 06:08 PM.

  4. #19
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    A new disease infecting newborn children is now spreading to other older children that are appearing to have signs of polio but we have no way of currently fighting against this disease.

    This is world wide btw.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I don't think I have to point out, we're killing the new borns here lol.
    I'm sorry, did you miss the part about euthanasia?


    So please, explain to me how murdering a newborn child can ever be morally correct.


  5. #20
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,415
    Reputation
    371
    Thanks
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I'm sorry, did you miss the part about euthanasia?


    So please, explain to me how murdering a newborn child can ever be morally correct.

    Because the newborn child isn't mine? So I kill it and have a child of my own? That's what lions do.

  6. #21
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Because the newborn child isn't mine? So I kill it and have a child of my own? That's what lions do.
    Wait what? You kill the parents or the child?

    Do you even understand anything that's being said here or is english your second language?


  7. #22
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,415
    Reputation
    371
    Thanks
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Wait what? You kill the parents or the child?

    Do you even understand anything that's being said here or is english your second language?
    If a women has a child that is not mine and I want to mate with her it's only logical that I kill her inferior offspring and create my own.

    Is it really that hard for you to understand? I think you and the guy above you completely went full retarded missing the entire point of how what we say is good/bad is always subjective.

  8. #23
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    If a women has a child that is not mine and I want to mate with her it's only logical that I kill her inferior offspring and create my own.

    Is it really that hard for you to understand? I think you and the guy above you completely went full retarded missing the entire point of how what we say is good/bad is always subjective.
    O_O
    "It's only logical that I kill another person's kid".

    What the actual fuck, are you a psychopath?


    I find it funny that in trying to dismiss an immmoral act by your mythological god you end up showing how little you know about morality/ethics.

    Seriously, you're so bent on making all claims "subjective" that you're willing to say that there is nothing wrong with killing a newborn child.


    This is just pathetic.


  9. #24
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,415
    Reputation
    371
    Thanks
    3,147
    You both are looking to deep into the matter, which is humans will take care of other offspring but that is a subjective behavior and characteristic brought upon from human intelligence. My point is being a human despite ethics or moral I can neither say it's good nor bad to kill a newborn child because It would be subjective of me to do so.

  10. #25
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    My point is being a human despite ethics or moral I can neither say it's good nor bad to kill a newborn child because It would be subjective of me to do so.
    So forget reason, logic, arguments, etc?

    Get the fuck out of the debate forum you ass.


  11. #26
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,415
    Reputation
    371
    Thanks
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    So forget reason, logic, arguments, etc?

    Get the fuck out of the debate forum you ass.
    Do you know why people die?

  12. #27
    D3Pleveling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    There's only one God for all humanity...all religions believe in the same "God", they just express it differently.

  13. #28
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by D3Pleveling View Post
    There's only one God for all humanity...all religions believe in the same "God", they just express it differently.
    >_> That's just desperate


    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Do you know why people die?
    Their biological processes stop functioning.


  14. #29
    C0RVEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Good or bad,it's just relative

  15. #30
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by C0RVEN View Post
    Good or bad,it's just relative
    http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Relativist_fallacy


    :/ "Oh hey a god who is supposed to be "all good" committed an immoral act, what's the big deal?"


Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Do you believe in god or no?
    By Shadow in forum Religion
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 04-26-2017, 09:21 AM
  2. Do you believe in God or angels?
    By Jack in forum General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 05:55 PM
  3. Do you believe in god(s)?
    By BackInAction in forum Religion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 01:09 AM
  4. Do you believe in God/a higher being?
    By Casavir in forum Religion
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 07:45 PM
  5. Would you believe in god IF...
    By Canadian in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 05:28 PM