Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 103
  1. #46
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,345
    Reputation
    347
    Thanks
    728
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by alyx29 View Post
    well

    5.9 million children died before the age of 5 last year (might not be that exact figure)

    i'm sure at least some of those parents had prayed religiously their whole life, so we can conclude praying doesn't work

    and i'm pretty sure you can get "into heaven" by praying in the last minutes of your life

    conclusion: live your life as a scientifically fulfilled agnostic/atheist, pray in the last few minutes \o/
    If pray does work somehow, I'm sure it wouldn't work as simply as that. Keep in mind I'm a skeptical athiest so I don't believe in pray until I've got proper proof that it works.

    The day I die, wouldn't even consider praying. I wouldn't spend my last few breaths begging for forgiveness to someone I don't believe in.

  2. #47
    H!nt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Currently in bed with you.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post


    If pray does work somehow, I'm sure it wouldn't work as simply as that. Keep in mind I'm a skeptical athiest so I don't believe in pray until I've got proper proof that it works.

    The day I die, wouldn't even consider praying. I wouldn't spend my last few breaths begging for forgiveness to someone I don't believe in.
    I don't know what are they hoping with having a proof? Like, if he existed and prays really worked then why people die for believing such an selfish dude with power which supposedly overcomes everyone's? LOL I bet he's the only fucking alien around here.
    All opinions are my own.






  3. #48
    TheShovel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Whether or not god is good depends on which god you pick. A lot of gods are bad, but some are better than others. For example, even though the Christian god is pretty bad in the stuff that he did, Muhammad the prophet was way worse because he was a pedo

  4. #49
    akamix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Amazed
    there is no God

  5. #50
    DNP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    mick foley smh

  6. #51
    Bluebeary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    So far from Heaven
    Posts
    347
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Guy A: Vampires are really hot!

    Guy B: No, vampires are dangerous and ugly!


    There is no way to solve the above argument as vampires do not exist, so they cannot be classified by features. If they did exist, you could easily tell more about them. The same goes for a God.

  7. #52
    Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47.614028N 122.194015W
    Posts
    1,797
    Reputation
    136
    Thanks
    3,239
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Before i agree or disagree with *If god is good* I need to see some proof when he *It* has done something good or bad before. I don't believe an god but; I've heard of people that say that God has done all for them and all that but. They don't have any proof other then that there life changed in a blink of a eye.

    Like Something that i did or what i've uploaded?

    BTC Donation Address: 19WwTGHVWHCE7p7JvpSYvbHYfKBkmHCFy8




    Contact Info:
    ||

     

    • Join Date: 09-13-2013
    • PREMIUM Since: 11-5-2015

     

  8. #53
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,345
    Reputation
    347
    Thanks
    728
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Z View Post
    Before i agree or disagree with *If god is good* I need to see some proof when he *It* has done something good or bad before. I don't believe an god but; I've heard of people that say that God has done all for them and all that but. They don't have any proof other then that there life changed in a blink of a eye.
    If you're talking about the Christian God, (supposedly) he did some fucked up things. For example, he was a direct reason for a lot of genocide. I'm sure you could find a ton of bad things the bible says God did. Here's an example of something I found by googling, not sure how true it all is but I'm sure if you're interested enough you'll fact-check.

  9. #54
    generator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IN THE MOUNTAINS. Skype- kasab98
    Posts
    1,071
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    103
    gods existence mixed opinions, aliens existence?? i dont know

  10. #55
    Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47.614028N 122.194015W
    Posts
    1,797
    Reputation
    136
    Thanks
    3,239
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    If you're talking about the Christian God, (supposedly) he did some fucked up things. For example, he was a direct reason for a lot of genocide. I'm sure you could find a ton of bad things the bible says God did. Here's an example of something I found by googling, not sure how true it all is but I'm sure if you're interested enough you'll fact-check.
    The Bible was written buy just "Some Guy" please find me proof that some Guy Wrote this book, and then died and came back to life and became "A God" I say Zombie!

    Like Something that i did or what i've uploaded?

    BTC Donation Address: 19WwTGHVWHCE7p7JvpSYvbHYfKBkmHCFy8




    Contact Info:
    ||

     

    • Join Date: 09-13-2013
    • PREMIUM Since: 11-5-2015

     

  11. #56
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,345
    Reputation
    347
    Thanks
    728
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Z View Post


    The Bible was written buy just "Some Guy" please find me proof that some Guy Wrote this book, and then died and came back to life and became "A God" I say Zombie!
    This is where my Atheism kicks in, science has proof and isn't based on just faith from some text sitting on a page by a bunch of guys you're not even sure are trusted sources of information.

  12. #57
    Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47.614028N 122.194015W
    Posts
    1,797
    Reputation
    136
    Thanks
    3,239
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    This is where my Atheism kicks in, science has proof and isn't based on just faith from some text sitting on a page by a bunch of guys you're not even sure are trusted sources of information.
    Please give me a link to the proof that they've found

    Like Something that i did or what i've uploaded?

    BTC Donation Address: 19WwTGHVWHCE7p7JvpSYvbHYfKBkmHCFy8




    Contact Info:
    ||

     

    • Join Date: 09-13-2013
    • PREMIUM Since: 11-5-2015

     

  13. #58
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,345
    Reputation
    347
    Thanks
    728
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Z View Post


    Please give me a link to the proof that they've found
    I'm talking about science as a whole.

    You can't disprove something that doesn't exist like God (you can't prove it either), if I said there was an invisible unicorn that can fly that no one can see, hear, touch or detect in any way behind you, how could you possibly disprove that?
    Last edited by Cohen; 02-24-2016 at 04:58 PM.

  14. #59
    Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47.614028N 122.194015W
    Posts
    1,797
    Reputation
    136
    Thanks
    3,239
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    I'm talking about science as a whole.

    You can't disprove something that doesn't exist like God (you can't prove it either), if I said there was an invisible unicorn that can fly that no one can see, hear, touch or detect in any way behind you, how could you possibly disprove that?
    I wouldn't believe that till there is something that can back it up *In that case eye site* You can prove this *God* Isn't real because if he/it has that would mean that there is a ability out there that man kind hasn't seen that we can come back alive after death and become better then others *Magic*

    Like Something that i did or what i've uploaded?

    BTC Donation Address: 19WwTGHVWHCE7p7JvpSYvbHYfKBkmHCFy8




    Contact Info:
    ||

     

    • Join Date: 09-13-2013
    • PREMIUM Since: 11-5-2015

     

  15. #60
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,345
    Reputation
    347
    Thanks
    728
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Z View Post


    I wouldn't believe that till there is something that can back it up *In that case eye site* You can prove this *God* Isn't real because if he/it has that would mean that there is a ability out there that man kind hasn't seen that we can come back alive after death and become better then others *Magic*
    I agree with you for the most part. I'm a skeptical atheist. I don't believe in God, and will continue to not believe in God unless I have proof handed to me that proves his existence. Science doesn't make crazy claims, and if they do they have proof to back them up, which is why science is a more reasonable thing to put put your faith into.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cohen For This Useful Post:

    Z (02-24-2016)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Do you believe in god or no?
    By Shadow in forum Religion
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 3 Weeks Ago, 06:18 AM
  2. Do you believe in God/a higher being?
    By Casavir in forum Religion
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 07-28-2016, 07:43 AM
  3. Do you believe in God or angels?
    By Jack in forum General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 06:55 PM
  4. Do you believe in god(s)?
    By BackInAction in forum Religion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 02:09 AM
  5. Would you believe in god IF...
    By Canadian in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 06:28 PM