Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 103
  1. #61
    Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47.614028°N 122.194015°W
    Posts
    1,797
    Reputation
    136
    Thanks
    3,236
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    I agree with you for the most part. I'm a skeptical atheist. I don't Believe in God, and will continue to not believe in God unless I have proof handed to me that proves his existence. Science doesn't make crazy claims, and if they do they have proof to back them up, which is why science is a more reasonable thing to put put your faith into.
    Completely agree. The Day this *Magical Person* Spawns me in a admin menu for life. Is the day i will Believe in.

    Like Something that i did or what i've uploaded?

    BTC Donation Address: 19WwTGHVWHCE7p7JvpSYvbHYfKBkmHCFy8




    Contact Info:
    ||

     

    • Join Date: 09-13-2013
    • PREMIUM Since: 11-5-2015

     

  2. #62
    Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Memes
    Posts
    1,130
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Einstein said the more he explored the cosmos, the more he believed in a higher power.

    I completely agree that there is a higher power


    My theory, though, is that this power was thrown together by so and so unknown materials somewhere in the universe by probability, and it is keeping balance between good and evil.


    Just because it is a higher power doesn't mean it is going to cater you to your every need, it means it will try and keep balance and order between things. Because we can't percieve as it percieves, we biasedly judge what is right and wrong.

    Spilled ramen on your PC? You see it as unjust, but maybe in the scheme of things it isn't.

    Kind of like the mainly Indian religion, Karma. And Newton's Third Law, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
    Last edited by Lift; 02-24-2016 at 08:23 PM.

  3. #63
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,345
    Reputation
    347
    Thanks
    728
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ZippyZap View Post
    Einstein said the more he explored the cosmos, the more he believed in a higher power.

    I completely agree that there is a higher power


    My theory, though, is that this power was thrown together by so and so unknown materials somewhere in the universe by probability, and it is keeping balance between good and evil.


    Just because it is a higher power doesn't mean it is going to cater you to your every need, it means it will try and keep balance and order between things. Because we can't percieve as it percieves, we biasedly judge what is right and wrong.

    Spilled ramen on your PC? You see it as unjust, but maybe in the scheme of things it isn't.

    Kind of like the mainly Indian religion, Karma. And Newton's Third Law, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
    You have to take into consideration the fact that religion was the "norm" back then and if you weren't religious you were alienated. Basically every scientist and highly educated people back then (and some still now) believe in a God of some sort.

  4. #64
    alyx29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3005
    Posts
    505
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    236
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Z View Post
    Before i agree or disagree with *If god is good* I need to see some proof when he *It* has done something good or bad before. I don't believe an god but; I've heard of people that say that God has done all for them and all that but. They don't have any proof other then that there life changed in a blink of a eye.
    assume christianity is the true religion, and god is real. he waits for 100k+ years of death (mostly from child birth and bad teeth) and then steps in about 2k years ago? and on top of that demands to be praised?


    lmao if he's real he's a cunt

  5. #65
    MATTZ A BOSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Nope, theists try to justify things like the problem of evil but unfortunately they die a death of 1000 qualifications

  6. #66
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    I'd like to know your reasoning (make sure to think about what you say). Before you answer, I suggest watching some of DarkMatter2525's videos on his Youtube channel.
    So basically, what's your point of view in not believing in a god? What would you describe all the things you see in your life? The stars, galaxies and everything? Are these men who called themselves prophets are liars/crazy and doing that for nothing? There must be something..

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post
    That's the most ignorant shit ever bro.

    Christians, Muslims, and Jews all worship the same fucking God.

    Christians and Muslims in specific worship the same fucking Jesus. (messiah.)

    And the fact that you'd be ignorant to say that there's an Atheist god makes it even worst. Don't even post if you're going to post that cancerous shit here.
    That's not right , I do not seriously know about Jew religion but I know well what Christians worship.. We (as Muslims) do not worship the same (what they call) "God". We worship Allah, they worship Jesus and they think he is the son of god (therefor another god). We believe that Jesus is only a prophet (Issa) like Muhammad and all other prophets. Same for Jews but I don't really know what they worship so I can't talk about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    That's my point. Just dying in your current life even though you've done everything right, aka commit no sin, and have no afterlife a lot of religious people can't handle that. I don't believe in an afterlife and don't really care if there is something after death. I could die tomorrow and it wouldn't matter because that's it.
    Well, I don't think they do not handle this (considering there is no afterlife). All what religious people can't handle, is that, how we came, how was all this universe created. There must be something so powerful.
    Last edited by Frought; 03-04-2016 at 11:32 AM.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  7. #67
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Core accretion. That has scientific evidence to support it rather than some book.
    Listen.
    Science expresses and explains phenomena, religions expresses and explains the cause of them in other way who made it. One of the most intelligent scientists in history, Albert Einstein believed in god. Comes from a scientist. What made him discover the theory of relativity wasn't even by true math or science. It was all about feeling and imagination. He believed that there's a god and there's an equation that could explain how the universe works, It's not all about sudden. I mean like, It's not like an explosion just made all this just like look how accurate the universe is, how mysterious it is, how amazing it is. We're in a planet that If we tried to go to another, we die. Until now, only Earth is what we can live in.. Can you explain what made the Big Bang happen? What was before it? How did the big bang create this universe "accurately"? Who was the first human to live in Earth? Who created him? All this has answers in religion but not science. Even though I believe that Qur'an is a science book made by God (not exactly scientific), but It just describes many things mysterious and answers many thing, that if you can disprove any of them, then you will have the right to say religion is not right. Quantum mechanics, was it by true science? haha. Humans use their brain to explain what they cannot understand, some of them are wrong but some are right. What makes you think god is not real? But makes you think that the Big Bang is real? Is that what you will believe any ridiculous thing because it's just written in a so-called Scientific Book?
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  8. #68
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,198
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    I mean like, It's not like an explosion just made all this
    Did you even bother to look up core accretion? Or are you just speaking out of your ass?


     
    Approximately 4.6 billion years ago, the solar system was a cloud of dust and gas known as a solar nebula. Gravity collapsed the material in on itself as it began to spin, forming the sun in the center of the nebula.

    With the rise of the sun, the remaining material began to clump up. Small particles drew together, bound by the force of gravity, into larger particles. The solar wind swept away lighter elements, such as hydrogen and helium, from the closer regions, leaving only heavy, rocky materials to create smaller terrestrial worlds like Earth. But farther away, the solar winds had less impact on lighter elements, allowing them to coalesce into gas giants. In this way, asteroids, comets, planets, and moons were created.

    Earth's rocky core formed first, with heavy elements colliding and binding together. Dense material sank to the center, while the lighter pieces created the crust. The planet's magnetic field probably formed around this time. Gravity captured some of the lighter elements that make up the planet's early atmosphere.

    Early in its evolution, Earth suffered an impact by a large body that catapulted pieces of the young planet's mantle into space. Gravity caused many of these pieces to draw together and form the moon, which took up orbit around its creator.

    The flow of the mantle beneath the crust causes plate tectonics, the movement of the large plates of rock on the surface of the Earth. collisions and friction gave rise to mountains and volcanoes, which began to spew gases into the atmosphere.

    Although the population of comets and asteroids passing through the inner solar system is sparse today, they were more abundant when the planets and sun were young. Collisions from these icy bodies likely deposited much of the Earth's water on its surface. Because the planet is in the Goldilocks zone, the region where liquid water neither freezes nor evaporates bur can remain as a liquid, the water remained at the surface, which many feel plays a key role in the development of life.



    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Who was the first human to live in Earth?
    Supposedly, Adam. Scientists found data to support this as well. It's not written in a random text book that a supposed prodigy made, who just "poofed" a human out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Who created him?
    I'm not a scientist and I haven't looked it up, nor do I study biology, but if I had to take a guess I'd say evolution from a species that wasn't human. Humans were always evolving, that holds true for today. Whether or not it continues down the line is unknown. And no, I don't believe we'll have fish gills or stupid shit like that.



    You can literally find all of these answers by taking the time to look them up, which I'm not doing for you.

  9. #69
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    I'm not a scientist and I haven't looked it up, nor do I study biology, but if I had to take a guess I'd say evolution from a species that wasn't human. Humans were always evolving, that holds true for today. Whether or not it continues down the line is unknown. And no, I don't believe we'll have fish gills or stupid shit like that.
    You don't have to look up for everything, do you? Rather than tying it with science, you could have simply said "I don't know". But since you don't believe in god AKA atheist, insistence is all what you can do. And having the same genes as monkeys doesn't mean we evolved from monkeys to human beings. It's just stupid. You're basically just like all of us stupid humans, insistence is all what we do even if we have a clear evidence. How great the Albert's Einstein example is, they all bitched at him and his theory even though science said it isn't at that time and it turned out to be true. Science is made by humans, it can be wrong. Do you know where is the end of the universe? Of course not, we all do not know that, but only in our perspective it is infinite, but in God's perspective there is. We all express and notice things from our perspective, from what our eyes can see and It can turn out to be all wrong, and reality becomes nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Supposedly, Adam. Scientists found data to support this as well. It's not written in a random text book that a supposed prodigy made, who just "poofed" a human out.
    Since you said that, can you tell me how was Adam created? If from the human evolution theory, which monkey Adam evolved from? Probably science knows that too? If you know what I mean.. xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Did you even bother to look up core accretion? Or are you just speaking out of your ass?
    Why not show respect to other peoples opinions? If that's a debate then you should respect everyone's else opinion but If you're going to bitch like an asshole then it's not this section for you. And I know Core Accretion, And I didn't even talk about it?!! Big Bang is supposedly the great explosion which created the universe, what came before it? That was my question, I didn't say anything about Core Accretion.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  10. #70
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,172
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    1,995
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    -snip-
    Something tells me you haven't the faintest clue as to how evolution actually works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  11. #71
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    I never said it can't be wrong, but you do know that science can prove things through a series of trial and error tests, right? How do you prove a guy floating in heaven supposedly watching over all of humanity and answering prayers? Oh, wait..
    God is not a guy. That's the most common thing Atheists think. Get your shit right first then try to discuss about that. Again and again, a good example of this Einstein predictions weren't by doing some tests. They WERE predictions. Have you heard about the gravitation waves? Einstein predicted it 100 years ago, yet it was first approved last month. I think that Science is more about imagination more than facts and tests and even logic because as I said, logic is "Human's" perspective and logic at that time didn't like what Einstein thought of.

    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    There are multiple theories on this. However one of the most recent ones, "The Big Rip", is supposedly 22 billion years away. That being said, it doesn't really matter for us. The sun will be long gone before that. And even before that, we'll be dead. Who cares?
    Theories. K.

    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Evolution? I don't believe a super-human being randomly creating a human because of [insert reason]. I don't follow religion, so I'm not even sure if there is a reason. But humans do evolve, and this is once again, proven. Humans don't need certain body parts(Internal Organs) that they did a few hundred(thousand?) years ago. I'm sure I could find an article on it but my time is
    Dude, you don't even know the most basic thing religion has which is, God isn't a human being and isn't a "being". And since I'm not that kind of into Evolution theory, but If It's true, how did the human brain form.

    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Yes, but I did. I didn't even bring up the big bang buddy. Since we're on that topic though;
    But I am talking about the universe generally. By the way you have missed many questions I asked you? Feel free to quote them and answer them even if you don't know them, that'll inform me with new things

    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    What is the religion belief for the creation of our universe and inevitably our existence? That some human, before anything, created everything? Give me a break. That's a fairy tale you read to your children.
    Again, God isn't a human or a creature. Basically get your arguments correct then try to offense people's beliefs. And that seems better for me than "Nothing created something that created bigger something then it began extending." Something never comes from nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
    Something tells me you haven't the faintest clue as to how evolution actually works.
    Seriously, I'm not into the theory itself, but I do know how evolution works.
    Last edited by Frought; 03-04-2016 at 02:10 PM.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  12. #72
    Kingpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    2,707
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    812
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    God is not a guy. That's the most common thing Atheists think. Get your shit right first then try to discuss about that. Again and again, a good example of this Einstein predictions weren't by doing some tests. They WERE predictions. Have you heard about the gravitation waves? Einstein predicted it 100 years ago, yet it was first approved last month. I think that Science is more about imagination more than facts and tests and even logic because as I said, logic is "Human's" perspective and logic at that time didn't like what Einstein thought of.


    Theories. K.


    Dude, you don't even know the most basic thing religion has which is, God isn't a human being and isn't a "being". And since I'm not that kind of into Evolution theory, but If It's true, how did the human brain form.


    But I am talking about the universe generally. By the way you have missed many questions I asked you? Feel free to quote them and answer them even if you don't know them, that'll inform me with new things


    Again, God isn't a human or a creature. Basically get your arguments correct then try to offense people's beliefs. And that seems better for me than "Nothing created something that created bigger something then it began extending." Something never comes from nothing.


    Seriously, I'm not into the theory itself, but I do know how evolution works.
    Hey man I haven't posted much last days because I am having a rough time but just this makes me want to leave again.
    Last edited by Kingpin; 03-04-2016 at 02:21 PM.
    SKYPE = kingping2@outlook.com Old skype gone


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingpin For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Takatsuki (03-04-2016)

  14. #73
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Not a guy, not a creature. Okay, so he doesn't exist. Got it.
    I respect your opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    And religion has? A book? What does that prove and how? You're literally basing your belief on one "thing"(because it's not a human or creature, right?) that has no support other than a book. "Ohh I prayed for my child to get better and he did! God listened!" That's called medicine.

    Prove something that God did and I'll consider looking more into religion.
    Well, I'm can't now, but I'll show you tomorrow since I have to sleep now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Because you write like a fucking monkey. Fix your grammar and make it formatted properly and I'll consider looking through your block of text. Not to make this personal, but it's embarrassing.
    Well, If you looked carefully you'd have seen that I edited the post after 2 mins of posting it because I forgot to type MANY things. And It's no more embarrassing more than not knowing the most basic thing in religion which you criticize (God is a human being ay lmao). And come on, you can pretty much comprehend what I'm trying to say. You're just too stupid to answer it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    I have no idea what you're saying here.
    What I'm trying to say here is that it seems better for me than saying "Nothing made/created the big bang".

    Quote Originally Posted by -Nas View Post
    Hey man I haven't posted much last days because I am having a rough time but just this makes me want to leave again.
    And I haven't posted or logged in MPGH since like 8 months because of kids and people like you. Feel free to leave if you don't like my post, I'm not forcing you to read it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Fucking. Dead.
    The best thing an ignorant does when asked a question, instead of answering it, he insults the questioner. If you're stupidly an educated man, then answer all the questions that you didn't answer but you're just a faggot harry.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  15. #74
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    which monkey Adam evolved from?
    Hey buddy, take notice that if you took a realistic high school class that wasn't completely oversighted by Islam then you'd completely understand that chimps and humans have nearly a 95~99% DNA match.

    http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...imp_genes.html

    Pretty sure "national geographic" isn't biased considering it's entire channel surrounds things like biology and geology just for general information's sake.

    Please tell me where you even think up this shit? I mean fucking HONESTLY.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    so-called Scientific Book?
    There is no scientific book, Frought. There's only testable, objective, and measurable data that's been collected over DECADES of time. Just look at fucking Darwin's idea of evolution. Read through it.

    It says nowhere that evolution happens purposefully and intentionally, it states this and this exactly:
    In a specific species, one mutation in the DNA sequence can change the physical aspect of a species for the BETTER, which take notice that mutations happen randomly when DNA REPLICATES, splitting into RNA and translating back into DNA there can be errors.

    Take giraffes, for example. Here's evolution and natural selection, aka how evolution takes place. Over the matter of, give or take, a million years. That's enough time for around 50-100 generations of giraffe to come through.

    We'll start using genetics. Long Necked Giraffe = AA. Medium Necked Giraffe (incomplete dominance, where only part of the dominant gene is expressed,) Aa. And then the recessive allele, short neck, aa.

    The short neck, aa, cannot reproduce successfully and live for a long time due to it's inability to graze the tall plants like trees for food. They die off, and that gene is no longer in the genepool.

    After fifty generations, you'll find that after mating for 50 generations, the genes passed down are more and more inherently DOMINANT. Why is this? The newly mutated dominant gene for a LONG neck supports life and allows for grazing grass down below and grazing trees way up high, increasing the chance for survival and repopulation. Since these are the only ones that can live and eat long enough for it, these are the genes that are passed down.

    These genes then STICK, resulting in permanent EVOLUTION, also known as the RANDOM MUTATING OF A GENE, which is a product of NATURAL SELECTION.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 03-04-2016 at 03:39 PM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter Jr. For This Useful Post:

    Frought (03-04-2016)

  17. #75
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post
    Hey buddy, take notice that if you took a realistic high school class that wasn't completely oversighted by Islam then you'd completely understand that chimps and humans have nearly a 95~99% DNA match.

    http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...imp_genes.html

    Pretty sure "national geographic" isn't biased considering it's entire channel surrounds things like biology and geology just for general information's sake.

    Please tell me where you even think up this shit? I mean fucking HONESTLY.
    I've already stated I'm not into the evolution theory even though it's too bad to think I'm talking seriously.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post
    In a specific species, one mutation in the DNA sequence can change the physical aspect of a species for the BETTER, which take notice that mutations happen randomly when DNA REPLICATES, splitting into RNA and translating back into DNA there can be errors.

    Take giraffes, for example. Here's evolution and natural selection, aka how evolution takes place. Over the matter of, give or take, a million years. That's enough time for around 50-100 generations of giraffe to come through.

    We'll start using genetics. Long Necked Giraffe = AA. Medium Necked Giraffe (incomplete dominance, where only part of the dominant gene is expressed,) Aa. And then the recessive allele, short neck, aa.

    The short neck, aa, cannot reproduce successfully and live for a long time due to it's inability to graze the tall plants like trees for food. They die off, and that gene is no longer in the genepool.

    After fifty generations, you'll find that after mating for 50 generations, the genes passed down are more and more inherently DOMINANT. Why is this? The newly mutated dominant gene for a LONG neck supports life and allows for grazing grass down below and grazing trees way up high, increasing the chance for survival and repopulation. Since these are the only ones that can live and eat long enough for it, these are the genes that are passed down.

    These genes then STICK, resulting in permanent EVOLUTION, also known as the RANDOM MUTATING OF A GENE, which is a product of NATURAL SELECTION.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.;
    Hey buddy, I've already studied some of these information at secondary school. And It's not even oversighted by Islam? xD this is retarded dude. And hey, all I wanted to say is that If he read all the things that he call ridiculous in a um.. lets call it science book, he would have believed it. Again and again, I don't give two fucks about the theory of Evolution all I was talking about religion and god so let's get back to it.

    Anyways thanks for clearing it for me.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Do you believe in god or no?
    By Shadow in forum Religion
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 3 Weeks Ago, 06:18 AM
  2. Do you believe in God/a higher being?
    By Casavir in forum Religion
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 07-28-2016, 07:43 AM
  3. Do you believe in God or angels?
    By Jack in forum General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 06:55 PM
  4. Do you believe in god(s)?
    By BackInAction in forum Religion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 02:09 AM
  5. Would you believe in god IF...
    By Canadian in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 06:28 PM