Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere quiet
    Posts
    4,082
    Reputation
    1867
    Thanks
    1,720
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by LOnE_WoLF View Post
    the Heat are about to wreck
    if they all stay healthy they can make it to the ECF


    Want money for doing absolutely no work? Sell me your signature space! Click the link below.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1196717


  2. #17
    LOnE_WoLF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    498
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    if they all stay healthy they can make it to the ECF
    definitely i guarantee they will

  3. #18
    +Swaggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hiding under my bed because i'm scared of the big red meanie
    Posts
    907
    Reputation
    230
    Thanks
    457
    My Mood
    Mellow
    OKC just poppin off, exactly how I like it



    I'm Still young. Still growing. Still fucking up. Still perfecting myself.




  4. #19
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,714
    Reputation
    3117
    Thanks
    7,889
    Golden State, only if they rev up their engine to the max, as Curry is out for two weeks minimum. Worse case scenario, it could be longer. If Curry can come back in time and beat whoever they will be facing, then they will definitely go all the way. If they do not, Spurs is next in line. Of course anything can happen. OKC is a formidable team, and they showed it back in 2012 when they beat the Spurs in the Western Conference Finals (of course, both teams have changed a lot since then, but you never know what can happen).

    As for the East, it's between the Cavaliers, Heats, and Raptors. In my opinion, Cavaliers have the highest chance of going to the finals, while Raptors and Heats are second. Cavaliers have found their groove -- as they swept Detroit 4-0. Raptors and Heats, however, are tied 2-2 in their own respective series. So, it all comes down to who can find their groove. Looking forward to see who moves on.
    Last edited by Hero; 04-26-2016 at 03:19 PM.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  5. #20
    Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere quiet
    Posts
    4,082
    Reputation
    1867
    Thanks
    1,720
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Golden State, only if they rev up their engine to the max, as Curry is out for two weeks minimum. Worse case scenario, it could be longer. If Curry can come back in time and beat whoever they will be facing, then they will definitely go all the way. If they do not, Spurs is next in line. Of course anything can happen. OKC is a formidable team, and they showed it back in 2012 when they beat the Spurs in the Western Conference Finals (of course, both teams have changed a lot since then, but you never know what can happen).

    As for the East, it's between the Cavaliers, Heats, and Raptors. In my opinion, Cavaliers have the highest chance of going to the finals, while Raptors and Heats are second. Cavaliers have found their groove -- as they swept Detroit 4-0. Raptors and Heats, however, are tied 2-2 in their own respective series. So, it all comes down to who can find their groove. Looking forward to see who moves on.
    I really hope the Heat and Cavs meet up. That series would be the most exciting East playoff series for me since Bulls/Heat (Derrick Rose healthy), and the Pacers/Heat series.


    Want money for doing absolutely no work? Sell me your signature space! Click the link below.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1196717


  6. #21
    Exceptional's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ;
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Lurking
    #SpursNation

    Tony Parker is the most underrated point guard known to man, if they win the semi-finals against the Thunder I'd cry of happiness

  7. #22
    LOnE_WoLF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    498
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Exceptional View Post
    #SpursNation

    Tony Parker is the most underrated point guard known to man, if they win the semi-finals against the Thunder I'd cry of happiness
    i hate tony parker

  8. #23
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    975
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Amused
    Cavs sweep the ECF, beat Warriors 4-2.

    I think Cavs are finally finding their true potential. Kevin Love has his confidence back, Kyrie is stepping it up defensively and offensively. And lebron is resorting to less iso's and is taking a step back offensively and moving the ball more, thus cresting confidence for those who don't get many touches.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Proxy to get into the EU version from USA.
    By DoggieDog in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 08:18 PM
  2. I want to get into the GFX community
    By Parade in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-01-2011, 09:07 PM
  3. [Info] How to get into the GoW3 Beta
    By J Miliam in forum XBOX Tutorials/Walkthroughs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 08:03 PM
  4. Help me get into the hack making business?
    By erodoria in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 03:38 AM
  5. does any1 know how to get into the port glitch?
    By shiffty120 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 07:18 AM