Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere quiet
    Posts
    4,104
    Reputation
    1867
    Thanks
    1,733
    My Mood
    Devilish

    NBA Playoffs. Who's getting into the Finals?

    Who's your pick from the East/West and why?


    In the East I'm picking the Cavs. hope the Heat and Cavs meet, would be an exciting ECF.

    In the West, my pick is either the Warriors or Spurs. Warriors-Cavs rematch should be fun to watch.

  2. #2
    +Swaggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hiding under my bed because i'm scared of the big red meanie
    Posts
    907
    Reputation
    230
    Thanks
    457
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Looking forward to what OKC is gonna do, but hopefully there are upsets



    I'm Still young. Still growing. Still fucking up. Still perfecting myself.




  3. #3
    Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere quiet
    Posts
    4,104
    Reputation
    1867
    Thanks
    1,733
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by +Swaggy View Post
    Looking forward to what OKC is gonna do, but hopefully there are upsets
    OKC looked great against the mavs. did you watch cavs/det today? game was exciting, hopefully the rest of the series is like that

  4. #4
    +Swaggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hiding under my bed because i'm scared of the big red meanie
    Posts
    907
    Reputation
    230
    Thanks
    457
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    OKC looked great against the mavs. did you watch cavs/det today? game was exciting, hopefully the rest of the series is like that
    Yeah I watched 3 games today so about to tune into this last one for the night
    They were doing their thing and the Heat tho..



    I'm Still young. Still growing. Still fucking up. Still perfecting myself.




  5. #5
    Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere quiet
    Posts
    4,104
    Reputation
    1867
    Thanks
    1,733
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by +Swaggy View Post


    Yeah I watched 3 games today so about to tune into this last one for the night
    They were doing their thing and the Heat tho..
    im not too excited about any of the first round matchups tbh, except watching the more exciting teams, okc, warriors

    second round intensity grows :P

  6. #6
    +Swaggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hiding under my bed because i'm scared of the big red meanie
    Posts
    907
    Reputation
    230
    Thanks
    457
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    im not too excited about any of the first round matchups tbh, except watching the more exciting teams, okc, warriors

    second round intensity grows :P
    Definitely looking forward into seeing OKC vs Spurs



    I'm Still young. Still growing. Still fucking up. Still perfecting myself.




  7. #7
    Conquerable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    137
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    In Love
    OKC vs Spurs would be a dream come true.

  8. #8
    Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere quiet
    Posts
    4,104
    Reputation
    1867
    Thanks
    1,733
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Conquerable View Post
    OKC vs Spurs would be a dream come true.
    in the western conference finals i hope you mean? both cant be in finals tho

  9. #9
    Conquerable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    137
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    in the western conference finals i hope you mean? both cant be in finals tho
    ofcs
    for the east I'd like to see heat vs Celtics
    Cavs are overrated but they'll probably win for the east

  10. #10
    Copperhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    1,960
    Reputation
    651
    Thanks
    2,345
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Western conference finals will be a better game than the regular finals.

    Spurs vs Warriors >> Cavs vs Warriors.

    Whole east is straight up garbage. Pretty easy to argue that the cavs if in the west would be the 4th best team.


  11. #11
    Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere quiet
    Posts
    4,104
    Reputation
    1867
    Thanks
    1,733
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
    Western conference finals will be a better game than the regular finals.

    Spurs vs Warriors >> Cavs vs Warriors.

    Whole east is straight up garbage. Pretty easy to argue that the cavs if in the west would be the 4th best team.
    cant argue with that. east always loses all star games too lol. spurs warriors would be crazy. i want to see the warriors play the clippers too

  12. #12
    +Swaggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hiding under my bed because i'm scared of the big red meanie
    Posts
    907
    Reputation
    230
    Thanks
    457
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    cant argue with that. east always loses all star games too lol. spurs warriors would be crazy. i want to see the warriors play the clippers too
    TBH I wouldn't want to see a repeat. Upsets need to happen



    I'm Still young. Still growing. Still fucking up. Still perfecting myself.




  13. #13
    Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere quiet
    Posts
    4,104
    Reputation
    1867
    Thanks
    1,733
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by +Swaggy View Post


    TBH I wouldn't want to see a repeat. Upsets need to happen
    i wouldnt want to see the cavs win eithe r tho :S

    swaggy wanna be my jr?

  14. #14
    +Swaggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hiding under my bed because i'm scared of the big red meanie
    Posts
    907
    Reputation
    230
    Thanks
    457
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    i wouldnt want to see the cavs win eithe r tho :S

    swaggy wanna be my jr?
    I'll be your fwiend, but I don't do that jr shit



    I'm Still young. Still growing. Still fucking up. Still perfecting myself.




  15. #15
    LOnE_WoLF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    498
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    the Heat are about to wreck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Proxy to get into the EU version from USA.
    By DoggieDog in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 08:18 PM
  2. I want to get into the GFX community
    By Parade in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-01-2011, 09:07 PM
  3. [Info] How to get into the GoW3 Beta
    By J Miliam in forum XBOX Tutorials/Walkthroughs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 08:03 PM
  4. Help me get into the hack making business?
    By erodoria in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 03:38 AM
  5. does any1 know how to get into the port glitch?
    By shiffty120 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 07:18 AM