Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
  1. #1
    $##^$%^%^6456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wrestlemania
    Posts
    805
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Lurking

    What religion are you?

    What religion are you?
    Why you believe in it?
    Evidences to backup your believe?

  2. #2
    savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,541
    Reputation
    96
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatz View Post
    What religion are you?
    Why you believe in it?
    Evidences to backup your believe?
    im a Gaarist @Gaar nah jk im an athiest motherfucker

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to savage For This Useful Post:

    K4LI (05-27-2016)

  4. #3
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    マイホーム
    Posts
    4,921
    Reputation
    780
    Thanks
    1,408
    Quote Originally Posted by savage View Post
    im a Gaarist @Gaar nah jk im an athiest motherfucker
    I always knew i was your god
    Imposter Warning/useful information
    PM me anytime if you need any help.
    Contact me via |
    "I'm a deadbeat cousin, I hate family reunions
    Fucked the church up by drinkin at the communion
    Spillin free wine, now my tux is ruined
    In town for a day, what the fuck we doin?"

    MPGH Member Since - 06-07-2015
    MPGH Premium Member Since - 11-23-2015
    MPGH Premium Seller Since - 02-05-2016
    MPGH News Force Member (Gaming News) Since - 02-08-2016
    MPGH News Force Member (Art & Design news) Since 07-07-2016
    MPGH Minion (Steam section) Since 11-05-2016

  5. #4
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    975
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Amused
    The one where I make fun of theists.

  6. #5
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,345
    Reputation
    347
    Thanks
    728
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Atheism.
    Because I'm not a dumbass.
    Science.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cohen For This Useful Post:

    K4LI (05-27-2016)

  8. #6
    Trol553's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    2,716
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    393
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Im likely Catholic.

  9. #7
    $##^$%^%^6456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wrestlemania
    Posts
    805
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    Atheism.
    Because I'm not a dumbass.
    Science.
    Straight out offend every single religion lol.

  10. #8
    Tupac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The internet
    Posts
    481
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    139
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Atheism. I'm an atheist as I truly can't be asked to be apart of any religion as all of them are pretty shite. Don't need a higher being tell me what to do or how to live Evidence, eh? Common sense?
    We was on it when it weren't real, now the sudden niggas wanna come around. - Meek Mill #DC4




  11. #9
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    Atheism.
    Because I'm not a dumbass.
    Science.
    Science isn't a back up for atheism.. Not at all...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerrys2 View Post
    Atheism. I'm an atheist as I truly can't be asked to be apart of any religion as all of them are pretty shite. Don't need a higher being tell me what to do or how to live Evidence, eh? Common sense?
    Common sense ? 15% of world's total population is Atheist while 85% are religious / believe in religion.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  12. #10
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,345
    Reputation
    347
    Thanks
    728
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Science isn't a back up for atheism.. Not at all...
    It's a huge backup for Atheism, it's basically the centre point of Atheism.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Common sense ? 15% of world's total population is Atheist while 85% are religious / believe in religion.
    The majority believing in one thing isn't an argument against another.

  13. #11
    Godsir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    IN athéisme, yupperino

  14. #12
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,836
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,918
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Science isn't a back up for atheism.. Not at all...

    - - - Updated - - -


    Common sense ? 15% of world's total population is Atheist while 85% are religious / believe in religion.
    Hello Simba..... How the fuck is science not the back up? Please explain
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  15. #13
    Robotkubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    カナダ
    Posts
    548
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    236
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    It's a huge backup for Atheism, it's basically the centre point of Atheism.


    The majority believing in one thing isn't an argument against another.
    Well, I'm religious and science is a big part of my life and science is a big part of my religion

  16. #14
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    It's a huge backup for Atheism, it's basically the centre point of Atheism.
    How is it? I don't see anything in science that "proves religion is false".

    Quote Originally Posted by Creator View Post
    Hello Simba..... How the fuck is science not the back up? Please explain
    Something that's not true cannot be explained, you know? Instead, if it's correct, tell me how is it a back up.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  17. #15
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,345
    Reputation
    347
    Thanks
    728
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    How is it? I don't see anything in science that "proves religion is false".
    I can't tell if you're trolling or are just stupid.
    Science is something that searches for the truth and because there is no proof of a god or anything of the sort existing (and also a lot of holes in the stories), this is where atheism fits in nicely.
    Here is a video that'll help you understand what I'm talking about (I suggest you watch more of these videos too).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What religion are you?
    By Prince Zuko in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-21-2015, 07:04 PM
  2. What problems are you worried about??
    By Oneirish in forum Liberals vs Conservatives
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 01:36 AM
  3. What hacks are you using?
    By jared808 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 12:30 AM
  4. How Much Dinar Do You Have And What Level Are You?
    By Synns in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 03:14 AM
  5. What music are you into?
    By scooby107 in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 01:32 AM