Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 50
  1. #16

  2. #17
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23,806
    Reputation
    1873
    Thanks
    2,840
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by KFC770 View Post
    You have some really good points, but I can't agree with the fact that Clinton or even sanders would better the economy. They are both focused on the collective of America, a tactic that has historically negatively impacted the capitalist economy. With Trump's capitalist views, it should theoretically improve the economy but no one can really know for sure. Although he has gone bankrupt twice, in business you need one win for every ten loses. There will be ups and downs for sure, but in the end he does have more success.

    He has made poor decisions with self funding in his run for president though. But Clinton gets paid by many corporations that then correlates to corrupt acts, and Clinton has already done things like that in the past.

    You have a lot of knowledge on the subject, easily more than me. I just think Ben Carson>Anyone else>Trump>Clinton>Sanders.
    Please explain to me why you think Bernie Sanders is the worst of all candidates.
    Willing to vouch/review services on my spare time. PM/VM me.

    Rep. Power: 106

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  3. #18
    KFC770's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    714
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    95
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post


    Please explain to me why you think Bernie Sanders is the worst of all candidates.
    he is too socialist.

  4. #19
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,638
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,852
    Quote Originally Posted by KFC770 View Post
    he is too socialist.
    That's an ignorant response, perhaps you mean he's too progressive. The opposite of socialism is capitalism, what caused the great depression and great recession was crony capitalists. It's very apparently the private sector does not have the ability to maintain things like prisons and insurance. There are certain things that only the government or public sector are capable of doing properly. Because people just want to make a profit, when you give the private sector so much control over the country they become diluted with corruption.

    If you want, I can link you to a really good edited self documentary on this guy working at a prison for 4 months. The private sector prison system literally is so corrupt they pay their staff 500 dollars every two weeks, they are working long hours for the sake of having less people. They don't even have mace or proper equipment to deal with prisoners, when someone is stabbed they have to wait minutes for backup. This is one of the bad prisons in america, owned by private individuals seeking profit. The same private individuals who paid off regan for his war on drugs to get them more money. There was even a man who had his legs removed in prison and several fingers, due to lack of control and the medical staff would only drug him up, no real treatment has been done not even as of yet, and he's actually suing that prison now.


    That's just a recent example of how corrupt the Private Sector is when they are given too much. Nationalizing the health insurance companies, and making a truly affordable healthcare program that does not discriminate is the only way to fix this crutch we have called Obamacare, which is intended to give people who cannot afford privatized health insurance the ability to pay for somewhat equal treatment. I've went on about how it's bullshit because they make two lists one for Obama care one for private care, and how obamacare wont pay for certain things like some forms of mental health care and most famously Root Canals (specifically on the molars).


    The reason for bernie's socialist policies is because of how diluted with corruption the private sector has became. We need to tax the transaction of money, we need to tax the corporate loopholes allowing companies to undermine taxes for what they do, where they are at, and who they are. We need to get the banks loaning again to small businesses, we need to dismantle citizens united, get rid of corporate donors in politics so politicians are influenced by private sector interests. The republicans fear this the most because they only care about money. They will do anything to stay in power, same with the democrats in house and senate, mostly every single one of them are either A) Retards, B) diluted with corruption from donors, or C) all of the above. There is very few actual progressives who will not sell out or play ball.

    Sanders is one of those progressives, look at everything he's ever said. He has never once wavered on his position throughout the years. He's fought endlessly for the rights of people and the equality of all. IF you want to argue you don't think sanders is fit because he's a socialist, then you really need to learn your history about America.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 06-24-2016 at 02:23 PM.

  5. #20
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,853
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post


    Please explain to me why you think Bernie Sanders is the worst of all candidates.
    He is too much for the people, rather than the nation. He's never played with numbers as big as our debt or even close and will only push us further into it. He's basically as old as Trump, but somehow looks 100 years older meaning he's unhealthy and probably won't live through his term. Especially with all the added stress he has no experience dealing with either because no offense, he's been chilling in Vermont too long. He's never ran a business, which sadly America is. He will help the people, but fuck our country over basically. He'll enable the people who don't believe they need to work hard and tax the people who are working hard harder. Sorry, but anyone who has any money would never let the dude come into power as he's only trying to increase taxes and government spending on things that can already be earned for free, like education.

  6. #21
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,638
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    He is too much for the people, rather than the nation. He's never played with numbers as big as our debt or even close and will only push us further into it. He's basically as old as Trump, but somehow looks 100 years older meaning he's unhealthy and probably won't live through his term. Especially with all the added stress he has no experience dealing with either because no offense, he's been chilling in Vermont too long. He's never ran a business, which sadly America is. He will help the people, but fuck our country over basically. He'll enable the people who don't believe they need to work hard and tax the people who are working hard harder. Sorry, but anyone who has any money would never let the dude come into power as he's only trying to increase taxes and government spending on things that can already be earned for free, like education.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    No memes, shitflinging, or strawmans tyvm.

    Have at it.


    get the fuck out of here. @Boombox ban this guy.

  7. #22
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,853
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    get the fuck out of here. @Boombox ban this guy.
    Wow, you're so mad it's kinda pathetic. I was answering a question you didn't even ask fool. Get off my dick.

  8. #23
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,638
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Wow, you're so mad it's kinda pathetic. I was answering a question you didn't even ask fool. Get off my dick.

    He is too much for the people, rather than the nation.
    The rich do not spend their money, the working class does. Bernie wants to tax the rich, give to the poor, that's increase velocity of money, more business, more economic growth. I explained all this in an earlier post.


    He's never played with numbers as big as our debt or even close and will only push us further into it.
    What does "play with numbers" mean? How will he push us further into debt? His main policy is to increasing government funding.



    He's basically as old as Trump, but somehow looks 100 years older meaning he's unhealthy and probably won't live through his term. Especially with all the added stress he has no experience dealing with either because no offense, he's been chilling in Vermont too long.
    This is what is called an ad hominem, the OP asked you to refrain from logical fallacies which you have failed to do. Please learn how to make an argument.



    He's never ran a business, which sadly America is.

    America is a country, not a business. Running a country means you have to profit other people, running a business means you have to profit your self. IF you honestly think there is no difference from the private and public sectors then you really need to go google some things.




    He will help the people, but fuck our country over basically.
    How? By establishing a truly free medicare system that doesn't discriminate? Or maybe he might nationalize the prisons Ohhhhh jeebus what a fucking socialist.



    He'll enable the people who don't believe they need to work hard and tax the people who are working hard harder.

    That's an unwarranted assumption, yet another fallacy.



    Sorry, but anyone who has any money would never let the dude come into power as he's only trying to increase taxes and government spending on things that can already be earned for free, like education.

    So you're arguing corporate donors will not allow sanders to come into power when he's already been in power for 20+ years... He's trying to fix the fucked up situation crony capitalist and incompetent politicians created. Socialism is the only answer to capitalism, and vice versa. What we have in america is capitalism taking over the country, hens recession after recession. People only looking out for them selfs and even hoping for the economy to collapse so they can benefit from it. Socialist policies like nationalization of certain private sectors is the only option to fixing the mass corruption we have in America.

  9. #24
    KFC770's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    714
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    95
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    That's an ignorant response, perhaps you mean he's too progressive. The opposite of socialism is capitalism, what caused the great depression and great recession was crony capitalists. It's very apparently the private sector does not have the ability to maintain things like prisons and insurance. There are certain things that only the government or public sector are capable of doing properly. Because people just want to make a profit, when you give the private sector so much control over the country they become diluted with corruption.

    If you want, I can link you to a really good edited self documentary on this guy working at a prison for 4 months. The private sector prison system literally is so corrupt they pay their staff 500 dollars every two weeks, they are working long hours for the sake of having less people. They don't even have mace or proper equipment to deal with prisoners, when someone is stabbed they have to wait minutes for backup. This is one of the bad prisons in america, owned by private individuals seeking profit. The same private individuals who paid off regan for his war on drugs to get them more money. There was even a man who had his legs removed in prison and several fingers, due to lack of control and the medical staff would only drug him up, no real treatment has been done not even as of yet, and he's actually suing that prison now.


    That's just a recent example of how corrupt the Private Sector is when they are given too much. Nationalizing the health insurance companies, and making a truly affordable healthcare program that does not discriminate is the only way to fix this crutch we have called Obamacare, which is intended to give people who cannot afford privatized health insurance the ability to pay for somewhat equal treatment. I've went on about how it's bullshit because they make two lists one for Obama care one for private care, and how obamacare wont pay for certain things like some forms of mental health care and most famously Root Canals (specifically on the molars).


    The reason for bernie's socialist policies is because of how diluted with corruption the private sector has became. We need to tax the transaction of money, we need to tax the corporate loopholes allowing companies to undermine taxes for what they do, where they are at, and who they are. We need to get the banks loaning again to small businesses, we need to dismantle citizens united, get rid of corporate donors in politics so politicians are influenced by private sector interests. The republicans fear this the most because they only care about money. They will do anything to stay in power, same with the democrats in house and senate, mostly every single one of them are either A) Retards, B) diluted with corruption from donors, or C) all of the above. There is very few actual progressives who will not sell out or play ball.

    Sanders is one of those progressives, look at everything he's ever said. He has never once wavered on his position throughout the years. He's fought endlessly for the rights of people and the equality of all. IF you want to argue you don't think sanders is fit because he's a socialist, then you really need to learn your history about America.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    He is too much for the people, rather than the nation. He's never played with numbers as big as our debt or even close and will only push us further into it. He's basically as old as Trump, but somehow looks 100 years older meaning he's unhealthy and probably won't live through his term. Especially with all the added stress he has no experience dealing with either because no offense, he's been chilling in Vermont too long. He's never ran a business, which sadly America is. He will help the people, but fuck our country over basically. He'll enable the people who don't believe they need to work hard and tax the people who are working hard harder. Sorry, but anyone who has any money would never let the dude come into power as he's only trying to increase taxes and government spending on things that can already be earned for free, like education.
    I wasn't going to sit here and rant on about my opinion about one politician but I guess you really enjoy that... I agree with everything Lunatic said. Keep in mind I think Trump has some bad things about him, but economically wise this is exactly my viewpoint.^

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to KFC770 For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (06-24-2016)

  11. #25
    Ayumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    LoL Section
    Posts
    2,069
    Reputation
    266
    Thanks
    310
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    hes going to build a wall around america :^)
    Lol Name Exploit :http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1130251( P a t c h e d )

    Middleman Service: Unavaliable

    My Skype down below: ( Becareful of impersonator's)


    Middleman:9/13/2016-Present
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-Present

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ayumi For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (06-24-2016)

  13. #26
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,853
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    He is too much for the people, rather than the nation.
    The rich do not spend their money, the working class does. Bernie wants to tax the rich, give to the poor, that's increase velocity of money, more business, more economic growth. I explained all this in an earlier post.
    This is theft. Just because the rich are better at investing and saving, does not mean you have any right to their fucking money you worthless entitled potato.

    Example: If I had $0 I would be forced to get a job. Let's say I worked hard and lots of overtime to save upwards of $50,000 and invested it in either stocks or property, which are both VERY risky and expensive investments for someone who has just worked through a few years of their life to accumulate enough money for a better life. Let's say they make an investment that could risk losing money such as stocks, but don't lose any and end up making $1,000,000 as a result. You are saying you want a piece of their reward and their hard work that you had NOTHING to do with. That's theft plane and simple, so fuck off with that.

    He's never played with numbers as big as our debt or even close and will only push us further into it.
    What does "play with numbers" mean? How will he push us further into debt? His main policy is to increasing government funding.
    How are you going to increase government funding, whilst owing so much fucking money to other nations and private corporations? How the fuck do you think increasing government is a good thing? You enjoy paying 7 people to do the job of one man and corruption or what? Nothing good comes from large governments or people dependent on governments, everyone knows that.


    He's basically as old as Trump, but somehow looks 100 years older meaning he's unhealthy and probably won't live through his term. Especially with all the added stress he has no experience dealing with either because no offense, he's been chilling in Vermont too long.
    This is what is called an ad hominem, the OP asked you to refrain from logical fallacies which you have failed to do. Please learn how to make an argument.
    I was not responding to OP, I was responding to another question asked by another user, which I even quoted. You are probably just too mad to admit you didn't notice xD



    He's never ran a business, which sadly America is.

    America is a country, not a business. Running a country means you have to profit other people, running a business means you have to profit your self. IF you honestly think there is no difference from the private and public sectors then you really need to go google some things.
    America is a capitalist country that used to have the #1 economy until people like you started saying we shouldn't conduct ourselves like a business. People like you continue to this day to say we need to spend more money WE DO NOT EVEN HAVE to begin with, whilst in crippling debt.



    He will help the people, but fuck our country over basically.
    How? By establishing a truly free medicare system that doesn't discriminate? Or maybe he might nationalize the prisons Ohhhhh jeebus what a fucking socialist.
    You don't have a right to medical insurance fool. Show me where it says you have that right or the right to dental insurance or car insurance.... The fuck is your point?

    He'll enable the people who don't believe they need to work hard and tax the people who are working hard harder.
    That's an unwarranted assumption, yet another fallacy.
    No, the protesters have proven they are all worthless as they clearly have NOTHING better to do than protest Trump rallies.


    Sorry, but anyone who has any money would never let the dude come into power as he's only trying to increase taxes and government spending on things that can already be earned for free, like education.

    So you're arguing corporate donors will not allow sanders to come into power when he's already been in power for 20+ years... He's trying to fix the fucked up situation crony capitalist and incompetent politicians created. Socialism is the only answer to capitalism, and vice versa. What we have in america is capitalism taking over the country, hens recession after recession. People only looking out for them selfs and even hoping for the economy to collapse so they can benefit from it. Socialist policies like nationalization of certain private sectors is the only option to fixing the mass corruption we have in America.
    You just admitted you're a socialist thief and I have nothing further to prove. You are probably worthless and want what others have earned, pathetic.

  14. #27
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,638
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,852
    Quote Originally Posted by KFC770 View Post
    I wasn't going to sit here and rant on about my opinion about one politician but I guess you really enjoy that... I agree with everything Lunatic said. Keep in mind I think Trump has some bad things about him, but economically wise this is exactly my viewpoint.^
    Why do you agree with what he said? All he did was make baseless claims and attack sanders for his character and not his position. You only agree with him because he agrees with you, can't you see that?

    I've explained how economically sanders makes more sense, I've explained how economically trump makes no sense. Look! I'll do it again!!!!!!!!




    Sanders wants to tax the rich and redistribute the wealth they do not spend. That increases the velocity of money, increases the spending of money, increases the chances of banks giving out money, which increases businesses, which increases the economy overall.


    Trump wants to deport hundreds of thousands of americans on the basis they are illegally here. He wants to literally, break into these peoples houses and carry them over the border, THEN he wants them to come back. He also wants to cut taxes(Hillary does too), cut trade deals, and bankrupt the american economy through government spending. (Which congress will not allow, ever)





    Hillary will be pushed to create a system in america for illegals to be legalized. That is much more affordable and helpful to illegals who have already established their life here, from kids going to college to marine vets. With a system like that we could actually get rid of the unwanted illegal rapist criminals trump preaches about, while keeping the good ones who are productive.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Utter Shit post
    Laissez Faire.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 06-24-2016 at 03:34 PM.

  15. #28
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,853
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Why do you agree with what he said? All he did was make baseless claims and attack sanders for his character and not his position. You only agree with him because he agrees with you, can't you see that?

    I've explained how economically sanders makes more sense, I've explained how economically trump makes no sense. Look! I'll do it again!!!!!!!!




    Sanders wants to tax the rich and redistribute the wealth they do not spend. That increases the velocity of money, increases the spending of money, increases the chances of banks giving out money, which increases businesses, which increases the economy overall.


    Trump wants to deport hundreds of thousands of americans on the basis they are illegally here. He wants to literally, break into these peoples houses and carry them over the border, THEN he wants them to come back. He also wants to cut taxes(Hillary does too), cut trade deals, and bankrupt the american economy through government spending. (Which congress will not allow, ever)





    Hillary will be pushed to create a system in america for illegals to be legalized. That is much more affordable and helpful to illegals who have already established their life here, from kids going to college to marine vets. With a system like that we could actually get rid of the unwanted illegal rapist criminals trump preaches about, while keeping the good ones who are productive.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Laissez Faire.
    The funny thing is you're statements are blanket and inaccurate... Trump will decrease taxes for all, Bernie will increase taxes for all, but the poor. Dumbass.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

    Drama (06-24-2016)

  17. #29
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,638
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    The funny thing is you're statements are blanket and inaccurate... Trump will decrease taxes for all, Bernie will increase taxes for all, but the poor. Dumbass.
    And what does decreasing taxes do when we have trillions of dollars of debt? What will cutting ties with one of our most reliable trade partners do? What will using government spending on mass deportation of illegals hundreds of miles from every state, across the boarder, and to whatever shit hole they crawled out of. That would cost so much money alone for the physical labor that we literally don't have the money to spend. Not to mention the costs and time it would take to get these people back to their own countries.

    You can't cut taxes in this economy, and no trump doesn't want to cut taxes for everyone him and hillary are going to cut taxes for the rich, the top of the top. The logic behind cutting taxes is people will have more reason to spend money and expand business. That may very well be true, but it costs us our economy, it costs the middle class their income. Thats the whole reason why the rate of prices has gone up drastically while the middle class has consistently declined in their revenue.

    You're retarded dude.

  18. #30
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    He is too much for the people, rather than the nation.
    The rich do not spend their money, the working class does. Bernie wants to tax the rich, give to the poor, that's increase velocity of money, more business, more economic growth. I explained all this in an earlier post.
    That's some of the stupidest shit i've ever read. People (the rich) who worked hard to get where they're at, should not have there money fucked with. And it should definitely not go to the poor as well ....poor people need to fix up there lifes, go to school, go to community college or something and get themselves on a good path where they aren't close to being "poor".
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

    Dab1996426 (06-24-2016)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] can anybody tell me why this?!?!?
    By real no0b in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 01:03 PM
  2. Could someone tell me why its so hard to hack crossfire
    By Devin6666 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 06:38 PM
  3. why no good hacks for a long time?
    By prosniper in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 12:06 PM
  4. Tell me if this is a good sig or not.
    By Mattypooh77 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 06:32 AM
  5. Why I Am a Good Candidate.
    By Zhellbound in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 01:09 PM