Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38
  1. #16
    sterolight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Dead
    to answer your question the reason people don't want to discuss because all the thats gonna happen is someone will play the victim card and will say "so and so is racist" and it'll be a game of he said she said

    that's why i respect Milo, Ben Shapiro, and Gavin Mcinnes they really tackle this problem in a logical way

  2. #17
    Eswanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    Iaggreeeeee

  3. #18
    dextr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lᴇᴀɴᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ❄️
    Posts
    251
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    972
    My Mood
    Scared
    Well , @Lunatic , I pretty much think you are a racist asshole that should burn in hell

    Most of the Black people are good and they should be treated with respect .

    and the ones that are really savage usually have a reason (and it's not entirely their fault ) e.g. growing up in a really bad neighborhood , having bad relationships , poverty , etc....so yeah bad education , no money ...you would probably be savage too if you were in their situation //
    Last edited by dextr; 07-30-2016 at 10:52 AM.

  4. #19
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,926
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    672
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Not every black is savage, there's white savages... Sorry, but if you think that all blacks are savages then you are one of the white savages. @Lunatic I am white and I don't hate the blacks, what's the problem? Do you rate the people depending on what color are they?


    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  5. #20
    FatAssHacker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who's asking?
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Hungover
    The problem is that Americans are obsessed with race and very ignorant about the subject. "Whites" (a mix of white people from Europe LOL) think they are pure americans and shit like that, black people still live in the past offended by slavery. It's a cultural problem fueled by typical American ignorance



    SUMO FORCE SKINNY BITCHES!!!

    JOIN NOW!


    Me diving to the pool!

  6. #21
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,847
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post
    Not every black is savage, there's white savages... Sorry, but if you think that all blacks are savages then you are one of the white savages. @Lunatic I am white and I don't hate the blacks, what's the problem? Do you rate the people depending on what color are they?
    No and you clearly didn't watch the video, so fuck off.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by dextr View Post
    Well , @Lunatic , I pretty much think you are a racist asshole that should burn in hell

    Most of the Black people are good and they should be treated with respect .

    and the ones that are really savage usually have a reason (and it's not entirely their fault ) e.g. growing up in a really bad neighborhood , having bad relationships , poverty , etc....so yeah bad education , no money ...you would probably be savage too if you were in their situation //
    No, you're a racist.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

    Dab1996426 (08-04-2016)

  8. #22
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,926
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    672
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    No and you clearly didn't watch the video, so fuck off.
    I did watch it before.


    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  9. #23
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,596
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

    No, you're a racist.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


    This thread is just a bunch of assumptions and petty arguments. No real substance.

  10. #24
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,847
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post


    This thread is just a bunch of assumptions and petty arguments. No real substance.
    13% of america is black, but over half the murders are committed by blacks. That's what this thread is about.

  11. #25
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,596
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    13% of america is black, but over half the murders are committed by blacks. That's what this thread is about.
    Blacks all live stacked ontop of each other, have less education, are poorer, for generations they have been disproportionately criminalized. IT wasn't until around the 80s and 90s black crimes rose. After the equality movements in the 60s there was heavy push to suppress black voters, and we've done every way possible systematically over generations. Now we wonder why we have these ghettos like chicago filled with gun violence. One being we have an abundance of weapons, two being their sociology has been tainted by a misguided approach to life.

    Instead of stating the obvious, how about you propose something to do about it that's ethical and realistic? Like focusing on decriminalizing half the population for minor infractions like drug charges that stack, and putting more funding into schools and infrastructure. Create better more constructive environments for the black culture. Simple as that.

  12. #26
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,847
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks All Live Stacked Ontop Of Each Other, Have Less Education, Are Poorer, For Generations They Have Been Disproportionately Criminalized.
    So, why are they still reproducing and why is it my fucking problem? I don't give a shit, as there's been plenty of time for them to get educated and do everything opposite to what you've just said.

  13. #27
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,596
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    So, why are they still reproducing and why is it my fucking problem? I don't give a shit, as there's been plenty of time for them to get educated and do everything opposite to what you've just said.
    It's your problem because that black guy your son buys drugs from may rob his white ass under the basis he's a savage like you said.

    Get irrelevant if you want, you benefited from lack of black equality, now you're paying the price for it.

  14. #28
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,847
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's your problem because that black guy your son buys drugs from may rob his white ass under the basis he's a savage like you said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post

    Get irrelevant if you want, you benefited from lack of black equality, now you're paying the price for it.


    In Colorado, my family are the ones selling the weed. Really doubt my son will become a crack addict in the Vail Valley.... LOL

    We literally have stores here.

  15. #29
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,596
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    In Colorado, my family are the ones selling the weed. Really doubt my son will become a crack addict in the Vail Valley.... LOL

    We literally have stores here.
    Irrelevant conclusion, I even said get irrelevant if you want. Theres nothing that will stop you from using real life elaboration on examples to avoid the topic. Typical conservative, you don't even believe half the shit you say lol.

  16. #30
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,847
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Irrelevant conclusion, I even said get irrelevant if you want. Theres nothing that will stop you from using real life elaboration on examples to avoid the topic. Typical conservative, you don't even believe half the shit you say lol.
    I asked you how it's my fault they refuse to better themselves and you of course failed to give me a valid reason, besides the fallacy of my unborn son someday buying drugs from someone of color and getting beat up/robbed as a result... You're literally retarded and I'm done talking to you and everyone on your level of stupidity. Answer the question with a valid response or go suck on your thumb elsewhere.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Niggas are black lol (Why are niggas black?)
    By danteleo in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-29-2014, 03:43 PM
  2. Are blacks the worst people in america??
    By Attiusca in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-10-2013, 10:38 AM
  3. How evil are you? (quiz)
    By AN1MAL in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 06-18-2013, 10:46 PM
  4. Why are black people so tall?
    By GOD in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 01:17 PM
  5. How Old Are You É
    By quin123 in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 09:31 PM