Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

I asked you how it's my fault they refuse to better themselves and you of course failed to give me a valid reason, besides the fallacy of my unborn son someday buying drugs from someone of color and getting beat up/robbed as a result... You're literally retarded and I'm done talking to you and everyone on your level of stupidity. Answer the question with a valid response or go suck on your thumb elsewhere.
    You're an american, you are apart of our country. What our police officers and politicians do is a reflection of you, the people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You're an american, you are apart of our country. What our police officers and politicians do is a reflection of you, the people.
    Alton was resisting and had a criminal record. Cleaning up the streets is something I support.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Alton was resisting and had a criminal record. Cleaning up the streets is something I support.
    Who? You wanna know how to really clean up our streets? We change the people you claim are savages. How do we do that? We change their communities, we split them up, we rebuild the failing cities like chitcago. We need to focus on educating these people, stop suspending the mini-savages, and get them a fucking job. Mcdonalds, or selling drugs isn't going to profit an entire community. We need more black businesses inside the ghettos, and we need more focus on helping rebuild these communities from the social issues to the infrastructure issues.

I think you made this argument before, or maybe I'm thinking of some liberal media: Split schools up by race, so we get an even distribution of blacks/whites and other races. Sure maybe it'll cost a bit more but it'll help diverse our cultures so they aren't only given a singular perspective on the world.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Who? You wanna know how to really clean up our streets? We change the people you claim are savages. How do we do that? We change their communities, we split them up, we rebuild the failing cities like chitcago. We need to focus on educating these people, stop suspending the mini-savages, and get them a fucking job. Mcdonalds, or selling drugs isn't going to profit an entire community. We need more black businesses inside the ghettos, and we need more focus on helping rebuild these communities from the social issues to the infrastructure issues.

I think you made this argument before, or maybe I'm thinking of some liberal media: Split schools up by race, so we get an even distribution of blacks/whites and other races. Sure maybe it'll cost a bit more but it'll help diverse our cultures so they aren't only given a singular perspective on the world.
    It's hard to help people who refuse to be helped. The government can only do so much with people who refuse to take the help they're being handed.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cohen For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (08-09-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

It's hard to help people who refuse to be helped. The government can only do so much with people who refuse to take the help they're being handed.
    Have you not seen the hundred thousand black people who want to help their communities any way they can. This isn't a problem with a single person who refuses anyones intervention, it's a social problem caused by the lack of acceptance of a specific community/culture. We help these people on the state/city level, first elect progressives into your local elections for your state senate, your mayor, etc... vote in anything you can.

We've seen how far our country has came from the 1960s when we had no regulation on prisons, we had the FBI afraid of the new black politicians, and we actually assassinated black political leaders in the 1960s/1970s. Then we start a war on drugs and systematically destroy black families across the country for the next couple dozen years.

So again, this isn't a matter of someone not wanting help, it's a matter of everyone not wanting to do enough.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Have you not seen the hundred thousand black people who want to help their communities any way they can. This isn't a problem with a single person who refuses anyones intervention, it's a social problem caused by the lack of acceptance of a specific community/culture. We help these people on the state/city level, first elect progressives into your local elections for your state senate, your mayor, etc... vote in anything you can.

We've seen how far our country has came from the 1960s when we had no regulation on prisons, we had the FBI afraid of the new black politicians, and we actually assassinated black political leaders in the 1960s/1970s. Then we start a war on drugs and systematically destroy black families across the country for the next couple dozen years.

So again, this isn't a matter of someone not wanting help, it's a matter of everyone not wanting to do enough.
    Some black communities hate white people and threaten to kill them. They absolutely hate cops and won't let them do their jobs easily. Those are the people I'm talking about. We should try to help anyone we can who is in a bad position, but those people tend to be mixed in with others who are going to make that job a lot harder.
    The culture in black neighbourhoods needs to change if we want to help at all really. They need to help themselves before others can help them. That's just my take on it, though.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cohen For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (08-08-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

Some black communities hate white people and threaten to kill them. They absolutely hate cops and won't let them do their jobs easily. Those are the people I'm talking about. We should try to help anyone we can who is in a bad position, but those people tend to be mixed in with others who are going to make that job a lot harder.
    The culture in black neighbourhoods needs to change if we want to help at all really. They need to help themselves before others can help them. That's just my take on it, though.
    Some white communities threaten to kill blacks, and the white government literally assassinated black political leaders.

It goes both ways, you're generalizing based on what you believe to be more significant.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Some white communities threaten to kill blacks, and the white government literally assassinated black political leaders.

It goes both ways, you're generalizing based on what you believe to be more significant.
    I never said white communities didn't hate and threaten to kill blacks, this thread is about blacks so I'm talking about blacks. Black communities are still a lot more racist and violent than white communities, as white communities tend to be more civilised and educated.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cohen For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (08-09-2016)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123