Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 155
  1. #106
    AceWizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Muslims, Jews, Christians, what's the difference? They're all subhumans.
    Guys, in the beginning, Lunatic was taking this thread seriously and actually "debating" even though he was pulling out a bunch of bullshit. Now, that he realises that he can't win, he is turning into a troll, "Muslims, Jews, Christians, what's the difference? They're all subhumans." You're claiming that around 70.6% of the USA's population is subhuman? (That's only Christians, excluding other religions) That's the way of doing it, insulting your own country, good job. I won't bother talking you seriously since you're beginning to act like a 12 year old. I never really wanted to insult the USA, but if I were you I would be worrying about eating less. Anyways, instead of being too busy choking on Drumpf's dick, educate yourself. http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/...462542487.html

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to AceWizz For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ace (07-28-2016)

  3. #107
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,960
    Reputation
    804
    Thanks
    693
    My Mood
    Devilish
    [FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"]
    Quote Originally Posted by AceWizz View Post
    Guys, in the beginning, Lunatic was taking this thread seriously and actually "debating" even though he was pulling out a bunch of bullshit. Now, that he realises that he can't win, he is turning into a troll, "Muslims, Jews, Christians, what's the difference? They're all subhumans." You're claiming that around 70.6% of the USA's population is subhuman? (That's only Christians, excluding other religions) That's the way of doing it, insulting your own country, good job. I won't bother talking you seriously since you're beginning to act like a 12 year old. I never really wanted to insult the USA, but if I were you I would be worrying about eating less. Anyways, instead of being too busy choking on Drumpf's dick, educate yourself. http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/...462542487.html
    I totally agree with that guy. ^^

    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  4. #108
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,638
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,850
    Quote Originally Posted by AceWizz View Post
    Guys, in the beginning, Lunatic was taking this thread seriously and actually "debating" even though he was pulling out a bunch of bullshit. Now, that he realises that he can't win, he is turning into a troll, "Muslims, Jews, Christians, what's the difference? They're all subhumans." You're claiming that around 70.6% of the USA's population is subhuman? (That's only Christians, excluding other religions) That's the way of doing it, insulting your own country, good job. I won't bother talking you seriously since you're beginning to act like a 12 year old. I never really wanted to insult the USA, but if I were you I would be worrying about eating less. Anyways, instead of being too busy choking on Drumpf's dick, educate yourself. http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/...462542487.html
    He's already admitted to ignoring me because he's tired of being argued with soundly. He always resorts to trolling when he's wrong, he'll dismiss every credible thig about trump and claim hes only voting for him to get his taxes lowered. He has no actual intent to engage in a debate, as I've been saying consistently, he is trolling. He should be banned, at least from this section.

  5. #109
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,853
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by AceWizz View Post
    Guys, in the beginning, Lunatic was taking this thread seriously and actually "debating" even though he was pulling out a bunch of bullshit. Now, that he realises that he can't win, he is turning into a troll, "Muslims, Jews, Christians, what's the difference? They're all subhumans." You're claiming that around 70.6% of the USA's population is subhuman? (That's only Christians, excluding other religions) That's the way of doing it, insulting your own country, good job. I won't bother talking you seriously since you're beginning to act like a 12 year old. I never really wanted to insult the USA, but if I were you I would be worrying about eating less. Anyways, instead of being too busy choking on Drumpf's dick, educate yourself. http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/...462542487.html
    Education and religion do not mix. I cannot be educated by religion, nor should I waste time thinking about it. My points have been made and you continue to quote me, that's why I am trolling. I don't feel like repeating myself to idiots who believe there is a man in the sky listening to them.

  6. #110
    AceWizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Education and religion do not mix. I cannot be educated by religion, nor should I waste time thinking about it. My points have been made and you continue to quote me, that's why I am trolling. I don't feel like repeating myself to idiots who believe there is a man in the sky listening to them.
    "My points have been made and you continue to quote me, that's why I am trolling" Lunatic, i hope you realise that all you have been doing in this thread was quoting people and attacking them, but you don't see them trolling you now do you? It's not the fact that you don't feel like repeating yourself, it's the fact you're incapable of explaining your meaningless barely-existent logic. Also, we don't believe that God (Allah) is a man. Anyways, we can peacefully say this is settled. Enjoy the rest of your life guys, yes, even you Lunatic. :P

  7. #111
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,853
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by AceWizz View Post
    "My points have been made and you continue to quote me, that's why I am trolling" Lunatic, i hope you realise that all you have been doing in this thread was quoting people and attacking them, but you don't see them trolling you now do you? It's not the fact that you don't feel like repeating yourself, it's the fact you're incapable of explaining your meaningless barely-existent logic. Also, we don't believe that God (Allah) is a man. Anyways, we can peacefully say this is settled. Enjoy the rest of your life guys, yes, even you Lunatic. :P

  8. #112
    J0ker_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Their holy book, the Quaran tells them to kill anyone who doesn't believe in allah. and it is so dumb how people think they are good people. some are nice, yeah ok, but some kill women for doing things so simple like driving a car or going outside without their husband.

  9. #113
    AceWizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by J0ker_ View Post
    Their holy book, the Quaran tells them to kill anyone who doesn't believe in allah. and it is so dumb how people think they are good people. some are nice, yeah ok, but some kill women for doing things so simple like driving a car or going outside without their husband.
    We got another one. "the Quaran tells them to kill anyone who doesn't believe in Allah" 1. Learn how to spell the "Quran" or "Koran", also before you go around making stupidly idiotic claims, I recommend bringing some actual evidence. Now do us a favor and shut up, or create a proper comment with evidence supporting your point. I can not debate against such a vague....I don't even know what to call that.

  10. #114
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,853
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by AceWizz View Post
    We got another one. "the Quaran tells them to kill anyone who doesn't believe in Allah" 1. Learn how to spell the "Quran" or "Koran", also before you go around making stupidly idiotic claims, I recommend bringing some actual evidence. Now do us a favor and shut up, or create a proper comment with evidence supporting your point. I can not debate against such a vague....I don't even know what to call that.

  11. #115
    AceWizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

    Remember when you said muslims are stupid and all they do is kill each other?

    I'm done responding to you;;

  12. #116
    G_spawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Pirate Bay
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    66
    Are this thread still lit af? wtf man i didn't know it would cause this much chaos D:
    Previous known as Superman1331



  13. #117
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,853
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by AceWizz View Post
    Remember when you said muslims are stupid and all they do is kill each other?

    I'm done responding to you;;
    Terrorism isn't really a problem in my country, but crime is. However, it is a problem in your country. Wonder why.

  14. #118
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,960
    Reputation
    804
    Thanks
    693
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Terrorism isn't really a problem in my country, but crime is. However, it is a problem in your country. Wonder why.
    Because of you, USA and Israel plans to destroy every Muslims country.
    Isn't that terrorism?

    If you went back to history, you will see how many people did USA and Other Europe countries killed... It's the worst history in the world.
    Count the people that US killed in the World wars!

    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  15. #119
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,853
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post
    Because of you, USA and Israel plans to destroy every Muslims country.
    Isn't that terrorism?

    If you went back to history, you will see how many people did USA and Other Europe countries killed... It's the worst history in the world.
    Count the people that US killed in the World wars!
    That picture is of an American soldier standing next to a fully decayed skull that couldn't of been his responsibility. Done talking to someone who's just mad they're getting invaded.

  16. #120
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,960
    Reputation
    804
    Thanks
    693
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    That picture is of an American soldier standing next to a fully decayed skull that couldn't of been his responsibility. Done talking to someone who's just mad they're getting invaded.
    I'm done talking to you, too.

    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Your opinion.
    By _Siniister in forum Showroom
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-05-2015, 05:35 PM
  2. what is your opinion?
    By karma123 in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 09:42 AM
  3. Your opinion On MPGH
    By Token in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 05:13 AM
  4. Whats Your Opinion On Piracy
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 09:49 AM
  5. I need your opinion.
    By SadisticGrin in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-04-2006, 06:43 PM