Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Muslims, Jews, Christians, what's the difference? They're all subhumans.
    Guys, in the beginning, Lunatic was taking this thread seriously and actually "debating" even though he was pulling out a bunch of bullshit. Now, that he realises that he can't win, he is turning into a troll, "Muslims, Jews, Christians, what's the difference? They're all subhumans." You're claiming that around 70.6% of the USA's population is subhuman? (That's only Christians, excluding other religions) That's the way of doing it, insulting your own country, good job. I won't bother talking you seriously since you're beginning to act like a 12 year old. I never really wanted to insult the USA, but if I were you I would be worrying about eating less. Anyways, instead of being too busy choking on Drumpf's dick, educate yourself. http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/...462542487.html

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AceWizz For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ace (07-28-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    [FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"]
    Quote Originally Posted by AceWizz View Post
    Guys, in the beginning, Lunatic was taking this thread seriously and actually "debating" even though he was pulling out a bunch of bullshit. Now, that he realises that he can't win, he is turning into a troll, "Muslims, Jews, Christians, what's the difference? They're all subhumans." You're claiming that around 70.6% of the USA's population is subhuman? (That's only Christians, excluding other religions) That's the way of doing it, insulting your own country, good job. I won't bother talking you seriously since you're beginning to act like a 12 year old. I never really wanted to insult the USA, but if I were you I would be worrying about eating less. Anyways, instead of being too busy choking on Drumpf's dick, educate yourself. http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/...462542487.html
    I totally agree with that guy. ^^

History
    Member - 12 June 2016

Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016

Thanks
    He's already admitted to ignoring me because he's tired of being argued with soundly. He always resorts to trolling when he's wrong, he'll dismiss every credible thig about trump and claim hes only voting for him to get his taxes lowered. He has no actual intent to engage in a debate, as I've been saying consistently, he is trolling. He should be banned, at least from this section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Education and religion do not mix. I cannot be educated by religion, nor should I waste time thinking about it. My points have been made and you continue to quote me, that's why I am trolling. I don't feel like repeating myself to idiots who believe there is a man in the sky listening to them.

Thanks

Education and religion do not mix. I cannot be educated by religion, nor should I waste time thinking about it. My points have been made and you continue to quote me, that's why I am trolling. I don't feel like repeating myself to idiots who believe there is a man in the sky listening to them.
    "My points have been made and you continue to quote me, that's why I am trolling" Lunatic, i hope you realise that all you have been doing in this thread was quoting people and attacking them, but you don't see them trolling you now do you? It's not the fact that you don't feel like repeating yourself, it's the fact you're incapable of explaining your meaningless barely-existent logic. Also, we don't believe that God (Allah) is a man. Anyways, we can peacefully say this is settled. Enjoy the rest of your life guys, yes, even you Lunatic. :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    "My points have been made and you continue to quote me, that's why I am trolling" Lunatic, i hope you realise that all you have been doing in this thread was quoting people and attacking them, but you don't see them trolling you now do you? It's not the fact that you don't feel like repeating yourself, it's the fact you're incapable of explaining your meaningless barely-existent logic. Also, we don't believe that God (Allah) is a man. Anyways, we can peacefully say this is settled. Enjoy the rest of your life guys, yes, even you Lunatic. :P

Thanks
    Their holy book, the Quaran tells them to kill anyone who doesn't believe in allah. and it is so dumb how people think they are good people. some are nice, yeah ok, but some kill women for doing things so simple like driving a car or going outside without their husband.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by J0ker_ View Post
    Their holy book, the Quaran tells them to kill anyone who doesn't believe in allah. and it is so dumb how people think they are good people. some are nice, yeah ok, but some kill women for doing things so simple like driving a car or going outside without their husband.
    We got another one. "the Quaran tells them to kill anyone who doesn't believe in Allah" 1. Learn how to spell the "Quran" or "Koran", also before you go around making stupidly idiotic claims, I recommend bringing some actual evidence. Now do us a favor and shut up, or create a proper comment with evidence supporting your point. I can not debate against such a vague....I don't even know what to call that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    We got another one. "the Quaran tells them to kill anyone who doesn't believe in Allah" 1. Learn how to spell the "Quran" or "Koran", also before you go around making stupidly idiotic claims, I recommend bringing some actual evidence. Now do us a favor and shut up, or create a proper comment with evidence supporting your point. I can not debate against such a vague....I don't even know what to call that.

Thanks

Remember when you said muslims are stupid and all they do is kill each other?

I'm done responding to you;;

Thanks
    Are this thread still lit af? wtf man i didn't know it would cause this much chaos D:
    Previous known as Superman1331

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Remember when you said muslims are stupid and all they do is kill each other?

I'm done responding to you;;
    Terrorism isn't really a problem in my country, but crime is. However, it is a problem in your country. Wonder why.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Terrorism isn't really a problem in my country, but crime is. However, it is a problem in your country. Wonder why.
    Because of you, USA and Israel plans to destroy every Muslims country.
    Isn't that terrorism?

If you went back to history, you will see how many people did USA and Other Europe countries killed... It's the worst history in the world.
    Count the people that US killed in the World wars!

History
    Member - 12 June 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post
    Because of you, USA and Israel plans to destroy every Muslims country.
    Isn't that terrorism?

If you went back to history, you will see how many people did USA and Other Europe countries killed... It's the worst history in the world.
    Count the people that US killed in the World wars!
    That picture is of an American soldier standing next to a fully decayed skull that couldn't of been his responsibility. Done talking to someone who's just mad they're getting invaded.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

That picture is of an American soldier standing next to a fully decayed skull that couldn't of been his responsibility. Done talking to someone who's just mad they're getting invaded.
    I'm done talking to you, too.

History
    Member - 12 June 2016

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast