Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 155
  1. #121
    TheSuperSage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    115
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by G_spawn View Post
    Are this thread still lit af? wtf man i didn't know it would cause this much chaos D:
    Any religion debate is the same. Ends up with atheists, christians, muslims etc. being even more defensive and convinced of their beliefs.
    Last edited by TheSuperSage; 07-29-2016 at 07:16 AM.

  2. #122
    AceWizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperSage View Post
    Any religion debate is the same. Ends up with atheists, christians, muslims etc. being even more defensive and convinced of their beliefs.
    That is actually very true, but I'm not here to convince everyone Islam is a religion that they should be a part of because knowing the people here my account will probably end up getting banned, I'm here to make people realise that they should be open-minded, that they shouldn't let the media brainwash them with bullshit statistics and data. Further research has to be done on a topic before you make your final stance.

  3. #123
    dextr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lᴇᴀɴᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ❄️
    Posts
    251
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    974
    My Mood
    Scared
    well , it's simple...

    Normal Muslims are fine , they should be treated with respect and everything

    Extremist Muslims should be tortured (but that goes for the other religions too I guess)
    rawr.







  4. #124
    Redi18's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    csgoskinscity.com
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by G_spawn View Post
    I think its about to become a fighting and angry religion. They think that because they have a special religion then they are allowed to kill.
    Hold on you say that in Islam it is allowed to kill... fuckin ignorant please do your research



  5. #125
    G_spawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Pirate Bay
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Redi18 View Post
    Hold on you say that in Islam it is allowed to kill... fuckin ignorant please do your research
    Fuck off. This is weeks old.
    Previous known as Superman1331



  6. #126
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,849
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Redi18 View Post
    Hold on you say that in Islam it is allowed to kill... fuckin ignorant please do your research
    How about you do your research and learn to spell before trying to call someone out for speaking facts.

  7. #127
    Redi18's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    csgoskinscity.com
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Drunk
    facts .... isis is not islam i am a muslim but not religious at all but that is not what islam is



  8. #128
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,345
    Reputation
    347
    Thanks
    728
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Redi18 View Post
    facts .... isis is not islam i am a muslim but not religious at all but that is not what islam is
    Islam isn't a religion?
    ISIS is not Islam, that's right. But the people in ISIS believe in Islam and use it to justify what they do. Your feelings do not trump facts.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cohen For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-09-2016)

  10. #129
    Redi18's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    csgoskinscity.com
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Drunk
    i give up trying to educate people



  11. #130
    r0uster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    244
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Can't Live with them, Can't Build Tall buildings around them.

    I'm Sorry.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to r0uster For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-09-2016)

  13. #131
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,849
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Redi18 View Post
    facts .... isis is not islam i am a muslim but not religious at all but that is not what islam is
    Dayum, you're pretty stupid if you think Muslim is a race...

  14. #132
    AceWizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Dayum, you're pretty stupid if you think Muslim is a race...
    I'm sorry to break it you, but you're the last one to call anyone stupid. He never stated Muslim is a race, which believe it or not, is what many Americans believe, but that's not important. @Cohen you failed to properly read the comment, or you're just stupid. He never stated Islam is not a religion you moron. Anyways just because ISIS uses Islam to justify their disgusting actions doesn't mean all Muslims do the same, this is something you don't seem to understand so I recommend you actually educate yourself before sharing your stupid ass irrational comments.

  15. #133
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,345
    Reputation
    347
    Thanks
    728
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by AceWizz View Post
    @Cohen you failed to properly read the comment, or you're just stupid. He never stated Islam is not a religion you moron. Anyways just because ISIS uses Islam to justify their disgusting actions doesn't mean all Muslims do the same, this is something you don't seem to understand so I recommend you actually educate yourself before sharing your stupid ass irrational comments.
    I was making fun of him for saying "i am a muslim but not religious at all", but that flew straight over your head.
    I've never said Muslims do the same as ISIS; please show me where I said "ISIS does this. Therefore all Muslims believe it's good and practice it."

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cohen For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-16-2016)

  17. #134
    Jester's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    251
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Amused
    fuck muslims. let them fucking die. fuck black people too. white males are the only people that actually do shit. we need to go back to old times

  18. #135
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,849
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by AceWizz View Post
    I'm sorry to break it you, but you're the last one to call anyone stupid. He never stated Muslim is a race, which believe it or not, is what many Americans believe, but that's not important. @Cohen you failed to properly read the comment, or you're just stupid. He never stated Islam is not a religion you moron. Anyways just because ISIS uses Islam to justify their disgusting actions doesn't mean all Muslims do the same, this is something you don't seem to understand so I recommend you actually educate yourself before sharing your stupid ass irrational comments.

    I think I just got cancer while attempting to read your shit post.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Your opinion.
    By _Siniister in forum Showroom
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-05-2015, 05:35 PM
  2. what is your opinion?
    By karma123 in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 09:42 AM
  3. Your opinion On MPGH
    By Token in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 05:13 AM
  4. Whats Your Opinion On Piracy
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 09:49 AM
  5. I need your opinion.
    By SadisticGrin in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-04-2006, 06:43 PM