Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 154
  1. #1
    G_spawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Pirate Bay
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    66

    Your opinion on muslims?

    My personal thoughts about muslims and the Quran. I think its about to become a fighting and angry religion. They think that because they have a special religion then they are allowed to kill. I find them very stupid and most of them dont even know what common sense is...

    On the other hand then i have met some very peaceful people that where muslims BUT its only a few so nothing to be happy about.. What is your opinion on muslims and the current state of terror?
    Previous known as Superman1331



  2. #2
    NiBrA88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wolғѕѕcнanze
    Posts
    2,617
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    796
    They are humans just as you and me, whats your point?
    !


    Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section



  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NiBrA88 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ace (07-26-2016),ashley_cole23199 (07-19-2016),[MPGH]Dave's Ballsack Rag (07-20-2016),[MPGH]Dexter (07-20-2016),nafabrown69 (08-19-2016)

  4. #3
    masteroonie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Just saying... 98% of all Muslims are peaceful and don't want to destroy Europe, lol. ISIS isn't Muslim. They say they are, but they are not, as senseless killing is not what the Quran teaches.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to masteroonie For This Useful Post:

    NiBrA88 (07-19-2016)

  6. #4
    G_spawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Pirate Bay
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    66
    That its getting too much. I know that they are human just like us but dont tell me they aren't more aggressive and more likely to do terror than us. Its becoming a problem that we are letting their religion take over the world slowly. Just take a look at this and imagine this happening in your country in about 20 years

    Previous known as Superman1331



  7. The Following User Says Thank You to G_spawn For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (07-20-2016)

  8. #5
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,656
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,253
    I am Muslim. Muslim in ID which means that it's written in my ID card that I'm Muslim, but I'm not religious and do not believe in any religion including Islam. and I'm not terrorist. Other than that Qura'an didn't order or include killing in any way.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

    Kimchi's bro (08-18-2016)

  10. #6
    G_spawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Pirate Bay
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by masteroonie View Post
    Just saying... 98% of all Muslims are peaceful and don't want to destroy Europe, lol. ISIS isn't Muslim. They say they are, but they are not, as senseless killing is not what the Quran teaches.
    I agree. I also know that not everyone is like those from IS. But now a days it seems like we are getting invaded by fucking terrorism and destruction..

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    I am Muslim. Muslim in ID which means that it's written in my ID card that I'm Muslim, but I'm not religious and do not believe in any religion including Islam. and I'm not terrorist. Other than that Qura'an didn't order or include killing in any way.

    I already know that. But they are always saying that every action(like when doing terrorism) is ''for allah'' so they are kinda relaying on the Qura'an for every action
    Previous known as Superman1331



  11. #7
    NiBrA88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wolғѕѕcнanze
    Posts
    2,617
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    796
    Quote Originally Posted by G_spawn View Post
    That its getting too much. I know that they are human just like us but dont tell me they aren't more aggressive and more likely to do terror than us. Its becoming a problem that we are letting their religion take over the world slowly. Just take a look at this and imagine this happening in your country in about 20 years
    You are literally classifiying a whole religion, a whole human race as terrorists.
    Congratulations you´ve just become the average Trump voter.
    !


    Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section



  12. The Following User Says Thank You to NiBrA88 For This Useful Post:

    nafabrown69 (08-19-2016)

  13. #8
    G_spawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Pirate Bay
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post

    You are literally classifiying a whole religion, a whole human race as terrorists.
    Congratulations you´ve just become the average Trump voter.
    No i am not. I say that it is getting too much. I also stated that i have met a few nice muslims. Also i hate racists and that is not what i want to look like(a racist) i just thought it was getting a little too heated with all the bombs and such atm in Europe
    Previous known as Superman1331



  14. #9
    NiBrA88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wolғѕѕcнanze
    Posts
    2,617
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    796
    Quote Originally Posted by G_spawn View Post
    No i am not. I say that it is getting too much. I also stated that i have met a few nice muslims. Also i hate racists and that is not what i want to look like(a racist) i just thought it was getting a little too heated with all the bombs and such atm in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post

    You are literally classifiying a whole religion, a whole human race as terrorists.
    Again, congratulations - you 110% look like a racist if that concerns you
    !


    Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section



  15. #10
    G_spawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Pirate Bay
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    66
    @NiBrA88 Ofcourse i do, no one dares to talk about this and every time someone actually manages to bring it up then they are called racist...
    Previous known as Superman1331



  16. The Following User Says Thank You to G_spawn For This Useful Post:

    FatAssHacker123 (08-04-2016)

  17. #11
    NiBrA88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wolғѕѕcнanze
    Posts
    2,617
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    796
    Quote Originally Posted by G_spawn View Post
    @NiBrA88 Ofcourse i do, no one dares to talk about this and every time someone actually manages to bring it up then they are called racist...
    This is tough call m8..your choice of words and that you´ve met "a few nice muslims" makes me believe that you are a racist.
    If you don´t want others to think you are a racist maybe say that the terrorists attacks are taking over way too much. You aren´t implementing any race or ethical group with this and no one should get offended

    Basically your thread title made me believe you are a racist, I didn´t completely read your post
    !


    Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section



  18. #12
    G_spawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Pirate Bay
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post


    This is tough call m8..your choice of words and that you´ve met "a few nice muslims" makes me believe that you are a racist.
    If you don´t want others to think you are a racist maybe say that the terrorists attacks are taking over way too much. You aren´t implementing any race or ethical group with this and no one should get offended


    Basically your thread title made me believe you are a racist, I didn´t completely read your post
    Lol its fine. I do agree i didn't use the proper words. About the ''few people'' in my school there is a lot of muslims and they can be quite nice, but some of them is so bad and think they are so badass just because they are black, that is what i mean. Also where i live there is nothing else than trouble with the ''black people'' can't call them muslims because i dont know if they believe and i think that made me say only a ''few good muslims''
    Previous known as Superman1331



  19. #13
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,656
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,253
    Quote Originally Posted by G_spawn View Post
    I already know that. But they are always saying that every action(like when doing terrorism) is ''for allah'' so they are kinda relaying on the Qura'an for every action
    I cleared up my statement that I don't believe in Islam. So my second statement is that you guys get this wrong.
    Allahu akbar = God is the greatest. In prayers & doing anything.
    When I go to college in a mini bus and an old man sits next to me, he just randomly says allahu akbar for no reason he is just saying it because in Islam there is no god but Allah. the allahu ackbar thing is kinda overrated to be honest in foreign people view if I may say.
    Quraan & Prophet Muhammad didn't even require on include killing in anyway. Even in wars. when Muslims won wars they took hostages and treated them well and taught them. That is what I know or learned in school about Islam.
    Even turning people to Islam in Muhammad's history if it was true was optional, meaning that they didn't force people to turn in to Islam. It was like a message and it was optional.
    That is some stuff that I know about.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  20. #14
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by G_spawn View Post
    I agree. I also know that not everyone is like those from IS. But now a days it seems like we are getting invaded by fucking terrorism and destruction..

    - - - Updated - - -




    I already know that. But they are always saying that every action(like when doing terrorism) is ''for allah'' so they are kinda relaying on the Qura'an for every action
    It's incredible how stupid people like you listen to psychopaths/brain-washed saying that their actions are based on the Quran and actually believe it.
    It's like listening to a mentaly ill saying he's been ordered to kill everyone by his dog and starting to accumulate anger towards dogs. /fp
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

    Confluency (07-21-2016),[MPGH]Dave's Ballsack Rag (07-20-2016),[MPGH]Dexter (07-20-2016),NiBrA88 (07-20-2016)

  22. #15
    G_spawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Pirate Bay
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post

    I cleared up my statement that I don't believe in Islam. So my second statement is that you guys get this wrong.
    Allahu akbar = God is the greatest. In prayers & doing anything.
    When I go to college in a mini bus and an old man sits next to me, he just randomly says allahu akbar for no reason he is just saying it because in Islam there is no god but Allah. the allahu ackbar thing is kinda overrated to be honest in foreign people view if I may say.
    Quraan & Prophet Muhammad didn't even require on include killing in anyway. Even in wars. when Muslims won wars they took hostages and treated them well and taught them. That is what I know or learned in school about Islam.
    Even turning people to Islam in Muhammad's history if it was true was optional, meaning that they didn't force people to turn in to Islam. It was like a message and it was optional.
    That is some stuff that I know about.
    When i said ''for allah'' i didn't mean allahu akbar i ment literally for allah lol,i can't really give an example without sounding retarded
    Previous known as Superman1331



Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Your opinion.
    By _Siniister in forum Showroom
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-05-2015, 05:35 PM
  2. what is your opinion?
    By karma123 in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 09:42 AM
  3. Your opinion On MPGH
    By Token in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 05:13 AM
  4. Whats Your Opinion On Piracy
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 09:49 AM
  5. I need your opinion.
    By SadisticGrin in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-04-2006, 06:43 PM