Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,848
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    Question Is Trump running for profit or immortality?

    I've been thinking a lot about both life and somehow I got those thoughts mixed up with a little bit of politics.


    So, is Trump running for personal profit via corruption or immortality by using his power for good?


    My POV:
    I believe Trump is rich enough that he isn't doing this for financial gain, but immortality. I mean money can buy you happiness and a great life whilst alive, but can't do anything for you once dead. So, why wouldn't Trump want to leave a lasting legacy of some kind that'd grand him immortality via good deeds in his final years alive? Has no one thought that maybe this man is a libertarian pretending to be republican. Just to get into power, so he can remove the corruption that's been funneling billions of taxpayer money out of the government and into personal pockets? I hope everyone here realizes that our debt increases every time our government loses money to corruption and I think we can all mostly agree the money that's coming out, ins't what's being put in.

    Think of it this way, Hillary has to do corrupt things to gain money and fuel ever decreasing personal net-worth. She has no businesses and barley enough to live her lavish lifestyle in her personal bank. Now of course, she also has hundreds of millions donated to her campaign, but that isn't her personal net-worth (Yet, at least). She thrives on the corruption Trump seeks to stump. Whilst Trump already has BILLIONS and would be the ONLY candidate to benefit from our economy improving, instead of being a corrupt pile of shit. He also clearly wants to be remembered as a good guy, as his days are clearly coming to an end within the next 20 years. If I was a bored old man with too much money to spend, I'd probably run for president too, as a long lasting legacy cannot be purchased.


    What do you guys think?


    NO SHITPOSTING DAB

  2. #2
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    975
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Amused
    His wealth literally means nothing. He is running for president, he's a drop in the bucket compared to other billionaires and we've witnessed how the rich only have one thing on their mind and that's to get richer. So you're belief of him being so rich that he cannot be corrupted is negligible.

    Picking your preference for President on very subjective issues like "who's less corrupt" "who's less evil" "who's gonna stop the immigration problem better" is why I don't think you have a real understanding of Trump.

    I understand you think bombing countries and kicking out immigrants is a good idea but in reality not only is that not very likely to happen but also extremely simple minded.

    I also understand you're hate for the very far left, and I can personally tell you that's not the majority of us. This is what happens when you have a vocal minority. They make the left look worse than they are and its turned alot of people away from the left. These SJW and White apologists are not the majority of us, which someone like Trump would lead you to think otherwise.

    Btw, I've noticed you spell barely "barley". Not calling you out on it at all but I'm sure someone down the line will disregard any arguments you make by sayING "br0 u can't even spell m8"
    Just a tip, I've probably made a few spelling mistakes in this post lol.
    Last edited by Confluency; 07-20-2016 at 11:55 PM.

  3. #3
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,848
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    His wealth literally means nothing. He is running for president, he's a drop in the bucket compared to other billionaires and we've witnessed how the rich only have one thing on their mind and that's to get richer. So you're belief of him being so rich that he cannot be corrupted is negligible.

    Picking your preference for President on very subjective issues like "who's less corrupt" "who's less evil" "who's gonna stop the immigration problem better" is why I don't think you have a real understanding of Trump.

    I understand you think bombing countries and kicking out immigrants is a good idea but in reality not only is that not very likely to happen but also extremely simple minded.

    I also understand you're hate for the very far left, and I can personally tell you that's not the majority of us. This is what happens when you have a vocal minority. They make the left look worse than they are and its turned alot of people away from the left. These SJW and White apologists are not the majority of us, which someone like Trump would lead you to think otherwise.

    Btw, I've noticed you spell barely "barley". Not calling you out on it at all but I'm sure someone down the line will disregard any arguments you make by sayING "br0 u can't even spell m8"
    Just a tip, I've probably made a few spelling mistakes in this post lol.
    Sorry I can't spend the time to spell check everything I post 100%

    I agree that the people I hate on the left are the minority, but they're really fucking loud.

    However, I've come to the conclusion that Trump still is less likely to make corrupt decisions that will effect me as a taxpayer. If anything, he'll just make it easier for his types of businesses to become ridiculously rich, which isn't really something I could care less about. At the end of the day, Hillary's career is built off of corruption and she'll need to continue that trend or she runs out of money. Trump clearly wont run out of money, even when funding his own campaign. As 50 million is basically nothing to someone who has billions.

    I think we can both agree that when corrupt decisions are made to take tax payer money and put it into personal pockets, it causes our debt to increase and dollar value to decrease. So, why the fuck would anyone vote for the lady who is built off of past corruption and how can they think she won't just do it again? I mean, it's her husbands fault our market crashed at the end of his term... But nah, couldn't be because special interests wanted that to happen, right?

    Trump has done far less corrupt things, as he has never been in a public office or a position to be corrupt with the public's taxes. Of course he's probably had scandals within his own businesses, but that's still not as bad as abusing a public office for personal gain, which is what the Clinton's do.

  4. #4
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,600
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,811
    Lol at you quoting me in your signature when it's a valid statement. You don't understand supporting somebody literally means you are condoning whatever they say or do?

    Anyways, as usual you're just making irrelevant conclusions about trump. He only ran for president because he wanted to be in the spot light again, he has no intentions of helping anybody but him self as he's shown thus far. You have no evidence to support any claim that he intends to do anything for the sake of the people he is suppose to serve in this position.

    Also this isn't a debate, it's a regular shitpost that belongs in general.


    I'm still appalled by the fact you make arguments like "Trump has done far less corrupt things". Jesus christ you trump zealot can you just be rational for once? IF this was a moderated debate section you'd been banned a long time ago.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 07-21-2016 at 12:28 PM.

  5. #5
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,848
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Lol at you quoting me in your signature when it's a valid statement. You don't understand supporting somebody literally means you are condoning whatever they say or do?

    Anyways, as usual you're just making irrelevant conclusions about trump. He only ran for president because he wanted to be in the spot light again, he has no intentions of helping anybody but him self as he's shown thus far. You have no evidence to support any claim that he intends to do anything for the sake of the people he is suppose to serve in this position.

    Also this isn't a debate, it's a regular shitpost that belongs in general.


    I'm still appalled by the fact you make arguments like "Trump has done far less corrupt things". Jesus christ you trump zealot can you just be rational for once? IF this was a moderated debate section you'd been banned a long time ago.
    Once again, generalizing like a total retard and ignoring facts.


    His rap sheet of good deeds is about as long as Hillary's rap sheet of bad deeds.


    He's done more than Hillary ever has or ever will donation wise.
    He supports our veterans and active military.
    He supports small and large businesses.
    He supports lowering income taxes.
    He supports stronger border security.
    He supports making it easier to come here legally.
    He supports reforming the failed Demo policies.
    He supports working hard for what one wants.
    He supports not paying for others higher education.
    He supports lowering government spending.
    He supports airstrikes opposed to ground strikes.
    He supports fucking China over instead of vise versa.
    He supports my 2nd amendment rights.
    He supports putting America first.
    The list goes on...

    He actually has gone into plenty of detail about all of these issues listed, but you're just too negligent to look into it further than what the Huffington Post or Comedy Central shows you. (Both of which have been receiving huge "bonuses" from the Clinton's)

    Sorry, but you are still failing to show me any real reason to vote for Hillary, as she's just a crusty, old, corrupt, cuckqueen, who has no plans to help me or people similar to me. Probably why I've never seen a Hillary supporter in living flesh, we just aren't retarded over here in the High Rockies of Colorado. Not a single thing Hillary supports would ever benefit us, as we already have thriving communities that take care of themselves perfectly fine. There's literally been little to no gun violence in my entire county since it was created in 1883, so why the fuck should we support Hillary and her gun control plans? We make millions in these areas with ease, so why should we want to pay higher income taxes? We don't have crack heads, meth heads, or any other group of drug users causing any problems here, so why should we pay for other areas experiencing these problems we don't have? Our county has it's own minimum wage of $10 and we have no struggling workers here, so why should we care about other people in other places that can't make it happen for themselves? If the economy is working great for me and my friends here, why the fuck would they or I want to change it even a little bit to be fair? I'm not disabled and people who are shouldn't live here, so again, why should I care? The rest of Hillary's positions are fucking bullshit I don't care about, so please, keep trying to make me care you pathetic little dweeb. Look at it from my point of view or stop arguing about it with me, as my decision is final. I even said don't shit post, but you still did faggot.

  6. #6
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,600
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,811
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

    He's done more than Hillary ever has or ever will donation wise.
    He supports our veterans and active military.
    He supports small and large businesses.
    He supports lowering income taxes.
    He supports stronger border security.
    He supports making it easier to come here legally.
    He supports reforming the failed Demo policies.
    He supports working hard for what one wants.
    He supports not paying for others higher education.
    He supports lowering government spending.
    He supports airstrikes opposed to ground strikes.
    He supports fucking China over instead of vise versa.
    He supports my 2nd amendment rights.
    He supports putting America first.
    The list goes on...
    I'm not trying to push Hillary, why do you interpret ever negative thing about trump as being a Hillary supporter attack?

    Hillary Clinton

    • Experienced Politician, 30+ years.
    • Huge international relations help since the 90s
    • Few politicians to fight for womens rights back in the 90s, also went to china to address the matter as well
    • Killed Osama Bin Ladin
    • During her secretary of state she increased exports to china by 50%
    • Few politicians to fight against Climate Change, see her denmark speech
    • Created extremely effective sanctions on Iran
    • help get full military medical coverage
    • created childrens health insurance program
    • A major key factor in gender equality change from the 20th and 21st centuries.
    • secured the START (Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty) treaty ratification
    • Got the New START treaty created
    • negotiated cease fire in Gaza that stopped the Hamas from firing rocket after rocket into Israel
    • Created the Pediatric Research Equity Act, which requires drug companies to study their drugs effects on children. (Without this there would be no Child Safety doses/usage for many drugs)
    • As first lady she pushed for the Safe Families Act which helped get a lot of abused children, orphans, special needs children and foster children adopted.


    The list goes on and on, while all you have is opinions and misinterpretations of trump, Hillary has a real record that has greatly help craft the modern society we have today.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 07-21-2016 at 02:36 PM.

  7. #7
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,848
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The list goes on and on, while all you have is opinions and misinterpretations of trump, Hillary has a real record that has greatly help craft the modern society we have today.

    • Experienced Politician, 30+ years.

    Who fucking cares about 30 years of corruption?

    • Huge international relations help since the 90s

    That's an opinion and not an achievment that can even be measured... idiot.

    • Few politicians to fight for womens rights back in the 90s, also went to china to address the matter as well

    Why would I care about women's rights in today's age? They currently get paid more then me for doing the same work as a result of them wanting fairness.

    • Killed Osama Bin Ladin

    No, she did not, nor did Obama. It was all thanks to our special forces, not the administrators who just said "Yes kill him"... Idiot.

    • During her secretary of state she increased exports to china by 50%

    Show me how/when she did this, as I can't find anything about this fact.

    • Few politicians to fight against Climate Change, see her denmark speech

    Again, she's getting paid to talk about something she cannot change, why do I care?

    • Created extremely effective sanctions on Iran

    What does this have to do with me at all? I don't care.

    • help get full military medical coverage

    Every candidate has promised this, but never actually did anything on said promise, just like Clinton is doing now.

    • created childrens health insurance program

    I do not agree with supporting the weak, as I've made that clear. It is NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM to pay for these kids fucking health insurance. Why isn't it the responsibility of those 6 million kids parent's or guardians?

    • A major key factor in gender equality change from the 20th and 21st centuries.

    You already made this point and just rephrased it to add one more thing to your shitty list. I couldn't care less, as I'm a man who is now experiencing reverse gender equality and get paid less than a female if working in the same professional field.

    • secured the START (Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty) treaty ratification
    • Got the New START treaty created

    Anyone, especially if in her position, could and would of done this. She's not special for being in office when it was done. Again, it was probably others doing something that she just took credit for.

    • negotiated cease fire in Gaza that stopped the Hamas from firing rocket after rocket into Israel

    What does this have to do with the USA and why do I care if she stopped two shitty countries from wiping each other out? Last I checked, I don't pay taxes for other countries and don't wish to. If she did this whilst getting paid with my taxpayer money, she is corrupt.

    • Created the Pediatric Research Equity Act, which requires drug companies to study their drugs effects on children. (Without this there would be no Child Safety doses/usage for many drugs)

    This doesn't prevent anything from being released before the research is done and is basically a medicine FDA, which we all know doesn't even work for food.

    • As first lady she pushed for the Safe Families Act which helped get a lot of abused children, orphans, special needs children and foster children adopted.

    Another socialist program I wouldn't support, why do I care again?



    Bottom line is I'm set and am voting for the guy who is also set. You aren't set and are voting for the women who isn't set. Trump will not help the poor, whilst Hillary will. It's my money that I pay into taxes and I get to say I don't want it helping poor people if I want, fuck your socialist opinions.

  8. #8
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,600
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,811
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post



    • Experienced Politician, 30+ years.

    Who fucking cares about 30 years of corruption?

    • Huge international relations help since the 90s

    That's an opinion and not an achievment that can even be measured... idiot.

    • Few politicians to fight for womens rights back in the 90s, also went to china to address the matter as well

    Why would I care about women's rights in today's age? They currently get paid more then me for doing the same work as a result of them wanting fairness.

    • Killed Osama Bin Ladin

    No, she did not, nor did Obama. It was all thanks to our special forces, not the administrators who just said "Yes kill him"... Idiot.

    • During her secretary of state she increased exports to china by 50%

    Show me how/when she did this, as I can't find anything about this fact.

    • Few politicians to fight against Climate Change, see her denmark speech

    Again, she's getting paid to talk about something she cannot change, why do I care?

    • Created extremely effective sanctions on Iran

    What does this have to do with me at all? I don't care.

    • help get full military medical coverage

    Every candidate has promised this, but never actually did anything on said promise, just like Clinton is doing now.

    • created childrens health insurance program

    I do not agree with supporting the weak, as I've made that clear. It is NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM to pay for these kids fucking health insurance. Why isn't it the responsibility of those 6 million kids parent's or guardians?

    • A major key factor in gender equality change from the 20th and 21st centuries.

    You already made this point and just rephrased it to add one more thing to your shitty list. I couldn't care less, as I'm a man who is now experiencing reverse gender equality and get paid less than a female if working in the same professional field.

    • secured the START (Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty) treaty ratification
    • Got the New START treaty created

    Anyone, especially if in her position, could and would of done this. She's not special for being in office when it was done. Again, it was probably others doing something that she just took credit for.

    • negotiated cease fire in Gaza that stopped the Hamas from firing rocket after rocket into Israel

    What does this have to do with the USA and why do I care if she stopped two shitty countries from wiping each other out? Last I checked, I don't pay taxes for other countries and don't wish to. If she did this whilst getting paid with my taxpayer money, she is corrupt.

    • Created the Pediatric Research Equity Act, which requires drug companies to study their drugs effects on children. (Without this there would be no Child Safety doses/usage for many drugs)

    This doesn't prevent anything from being released before the research is done and is basically a medicine FDA, which we all know doesn't even work for food.

    • As first lady she pushed for the Safe Families Act which helped get a lot of abused children, orphans, special needs children and foster children adopted.

    Another socialist program I wouldn't support, why do I care again?



    Bottom line is I'm set and am voting for the guy who is also set. You aren't set and are voting for the women who isn't set. Trump will not help the poor, whilst Hillary will. It's my money that I pay into taxes and I get to say I don't want it helping poor people if I want, fuck your socialist opinions.
    https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c5700.html

    2007: 62,936.9

    2013: 121,746.2

    She nearly doubled exports to china.


    The president and secretary of state were heavily involved in finding and killing osama bin ladin, they killed Osama bin ladin because without them he wouldn't of been caught.

    The rest of what you said is just typical pleb trash you spew. If you don't agree Pediatric Research Equity Act has helped millions of children safely use medicine then you're just willfully stupid/ignorant. She literally smacked a label on drugs saying this is how much you should give children, and this is how much you give to adults. If you don't understand how important that is then there really is no hope for the republican party.

  9. #9
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,848
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c5700.html

    2007: 62,936.9

    2013: 121,746.2

    She nearly doubled exports to china.


    The president and secretary of state were heavily involved in finding and killing osama bin ladin, they killed Osama bin ladin because without them he wouldn't of been caught.

    The rest of what you said is just typical pleb trash you spew. If you don't agree Pediatric Research Equity Act has helped millions of children safely use medicine then you're just willfully stupid/ignorant. She literally smacked a label on drugs saying this is how much you should give children, and this is how much you give to adults. If you don't understand how important that is then there really is no hope for the republican party.

    If you watch the movie made about Osama being killed that is based off the actual events, it doesn't mention the president or Hillary at all. If they were part of the team, sitting there for hours, I'd say sure give them credit, but THEY WEREN'T and just sat around until this team did their job and contacted them. It could of been anyone in office and we still would of found him eventually. They should be giving props to the team, not themselves, now shut up about that.

    Again you are using the term stupid incorrectly. I didn't deny it helped them, I asked how it effects me and why I should care about them? Then you proceeded to throw shitty personal attacks and just repeat what you already said. Sorry, but there's nothing she's done that interests me and all of her current positions will affect me negatively. Get over it, I'm voting for Trump.

    Cool, she added a label to something that needed a label. Not like someone else would of just done it if she didn't... Also, that's not a current position and not something I care about currently.

  10. #10
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,600
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,811
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post



    If you watch the movie made about Osama being killed that is based off the actual events, it doesn't mention the president or Hillary at all. If they were part of the team, sitting there for hours, I'd say sure give them credit, but THEY WEREN'T and just sat around until this team did their job and contacted them. It could of been anyone in office and we still would of found him eventually. They should be giving props to the team, not themselves, now shut up about that.

    Again you are using the term stupid incorrectly. I didn't deny it helped them, I asked how it effects me and why I should care about them? Then you proceeded to throw shitty personal attacks and just repeat what you already said. Sorry, but there's nothing she's done that interests me and all of her current positions will affect me negatively. Get over it, I'm voting for Trump.

    Cool, she added a label to something that needed a label. Not like someone else would of just done it if she didn't... Also, that's not a current position and not something I care about currently.

    You think the way things are now, just happen magically no matter who makes it happen. Sorry kiddo but that's not how the world works, somebody had to invent the wheel 5000 years ago before they could invent the car a century or so ago. You don't get from point A to point Z without going through the entire alphabet.

    You literally think having a different white house administration didn't effect the outcome of osama bin ladin being caught? Lmao... but I do understand that level of thinking may be over your head because you reference Movies and TV shows for all of your information like Trump.

    off topic how old are you?

  11. #11
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,848
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You think the way things are now, just happen magically no matter who makes it happen. Sorry kiddo but that's not how the world works, somebody had to invent the wheel 5000 years ago before they could invent the car a century or so ago. You don't get from point A to point Z without going through the entire alphabet.

    You literally think having a different white house administration didn't effect the outcome of osama bin ladin being caught? Lmao... but I do understand that level of thinking may be over your head because you reference Movies and TV shows for all of your information like Trump.

    off topic how old are you?
    Clearly butt-hurt and raging, I'm done talking to you bud. #Ignored

  12. #12
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,600
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,811
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Clearly butt-hurt and raging, I'm done talking to you bud. #Ignored
    How am I butt-hurt or raging? I'm explaining how you're stupid by what you're saying.

    Hillary Clinton for President 2016!

  13. #13
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    975
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Amused
    What really boggles my mind is how a Trump supporter can say Hillary is corrupt when there are multiple cases of Trump being corrupt. I

    Donald Trump for prison.

  14. #14
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,600
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,811
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    What really boggles my mind is how a Trump supporter can say Hillary is corrupt when there are multiple cases of Trump being corrupt. I

    Donald Trump for prison.
    What boggles my mind is how if they don't like what you say they'll ignore you or bring up completely irrelevant shit.

    This thread is proof trump supporters cannot handle politics.

  15. #15
    dextr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lᴇᴀɴᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ❄️
    Posts
    251
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    973
    My Mood
    Scared
    I don't know what he's running for ...I just know that he's stupid , his vision is wrong and that he is a god dam' racist bastard
    rawr.







Similar Threads

  1. trump running for president
    By ova in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-09-2015, 03:06 AM
  2. Make A Run For It.
    By -ParallaX in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 08:16 PM
  3. im so sick of bitches that suck dick for profits.
    By Da Kurlzz in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 08:30 AM
  4. [Question]Did MW2 Run For Me NOW?
    By ♪ςander!♪ in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 10:25 PM
  5. Fucking noob runs for president??
    By nobartholem in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 09:16 PM