Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41
  1. #16
    Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Memes
    Posts
    1,130
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed
    This should be in Debate Fort, right? @Boombox @Saboteur

  2. #17
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    975
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post



    Explain to me how this is my problem? I'm not at risk of becoming a refugee, so why should I care? Why should I pay and tolerate these people who've done nothings for me?
    Because you're human. Empathy is something that evidently doesn't exist in all of us.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post


    Explain a little more on this. OP only stated his opinion which I supported
    Not much to explain, I was just making a snarky comment that was directed at those who oppose refugees.

  3. #18
    Copperhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    1,966
    Reputation
    651
    Thanks
    2,345
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    If you are homeless in a first world country not only are you a failure but you don't deserve the chance you've been given. The fact you think that simply grabbing a gun will solve all their problems not only shows your lack of knowledge but also shows your ignorance.


    - - - Updated - - -



    It doesn't make sense that the US has supplied these groups in the past to support their goals and have also instigated millions of hostile Muslims? Is it hard to understand?
    The only thing that works against tyrants is blood drawn. There is no negotiating with these terrorist groups that make people flee, are you ignorant? They are not civilized people, the only way to fix the problem is to exterminate them.


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Copperhorse For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (07-25-2016)

  5. #19
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post



    Explain to me how this is my problem? I'm not at risk of becoming a refugee, so why should I care? Why should I pay and tolerate these people who've done nothings for me?
    It's totally not your problem and I believe in that and respect it. But you should care, because refugees didn't come to your country for no reason. They aren't called refugees just for that. Do you live with your parents ? Let's say they kicked you out of home like for forever *Just in example, aren't you going to sleep over a friend's house until you can work and make your own money and create a house etc...
    I mean they didn't run to other countries for no reason. TERRORISM: Is what happening to them, and whoever funding or co-funding the whole thing. That's terrorism. Still that's not your problem, but they are human beings, souls, spirits or whatever you like to call it. They need help. Having your family all dead, or your wife or you're the only one alive is the worst thing ever. People likes light.
    Syria is dark.
    Other countries are light.

    Talking to you in humanity, feelings, and life experience.

    Just get ma visa to leave Palestine to the U.S, or Canada or any other great country. I'll pack up my stuff in 2 hours and leave this country.
    Everyone loves their country, and I do love mine, but this whole Palestinian / Israeli conflict is going to blow up soon. I want to live in peace in all honesty. It's already 74% Israeli land on map. 100% control wise. I don't care to be honest I just want to live in peace, waking up 2 hours before my college courses everyday because I have to go a "Palestinian" road, not an "Israeli" road that can get me there in 30 mins is chocking me.
    and this is only a small part of a big story that I live daily.

    Get me that visa. I will be bombing you soon.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Dynasty (07-25-2016)

  7. #20
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    975
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
    The only thing that works against tyrants is blood drawn. There is no negotiating with these terrorist groups that make people flee, are you ignorant? They are not civilized people, the only way to fix the problem is to exterminate them.
    You don't understand the situation at all. But hey, when has genocide ever not solved the problem amiriteguys?

  8. #21
    Copperhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    1,966
    Reputation
    651
    Thanks
    2,345
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    You don't understand the situation at all. But hey, when has genocide ever not solved the problem amiriteguys?
    You flaming liberal think that the world is full of roses and daisies. Life isn't fair buddy, we can't afford to help other countries when we can't even help ourselves (U.S.). Our national debt is climbing soon to reach 20 trillion dollars, yet let's just keep spending money like it's going out of fucking style on shit we can't afford. Typical young teen that doesn't know shit about money and expects everything to be handed to them on a silver platter. Bernie: "FREE COLLEGE", "FREE LAMBORGHINI FOR ALL" FREE FREE FREE. Guess what dip shit, there isn't anything in this world that is free, everything comes out of somebodies pockets which is usually the hard working citizen who can't afford to pay for your bullshit. Don't expect other countries to help you, fix your own god damn problems by any means necessary.


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Copperhorse For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (07-25-2016)

  10. #22
    ᴁnema's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ┐└.jambi
    Posts
    1,850
    Reputation
    279
    Thanks
    193
    nice thread Dynasty. I agree with you 100%



  11. The Following User Says Thank You to ᴁnema For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Dynasty (07-25-2016)

  12. #23
    Dynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    2,177
    Reputation
    993
    Thanks
    1,210
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post



    Explain to me how this is my problem? I'm not at risk of becoming a refugee, so why should I care? Why should I pay and tolerate these people who've done nothings for me?
    Sadly it's everyone's problem and everyone pays. I agree, this should not be a problem and you should not pay. But it's to late, they didn't want you to tolorate them, they were forced out of their country. If they stayed, they died.

    You should care because you don't know if tomorrow there will be a suicide bomber acting as a refugee and hurting people you care about. Highly unlikly but now days anything is possible.

  13. #24
    Kimchi's bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹
    Posts
    1,429
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    1,067
    My Mood
    Hot
    #agree 100% with @Dynasty bro thanks for posting useful things

  14. #25
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    975
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
    You flaming liberal think that the world is full of roses and daisies. Life isn't fair buddy, we can't afford to help other countries when we can't even help ourselves (U.S.). Our national debt is climbing soon to reach 20 trillion dollars, yet let's just keep spending money like it's going out of fucking style on shit we can't afford. Typical young teen that doesn't know shit about money and expects everything to be handed to them on a silver platter. Bernie: "FREE COLLEGE", "FREE LAMBORGHINI FOR ALL" FREE FREE FREE. Guess what dip shit, there isn't anything in this world that is free, everything comes out of somebodies pockets which is usually the hard working citizen who can't afford to pay for your bullshit. Don't expect other countries to help you, fix your own god damn problems by any means necessary.
    "Hey this guy disagrees with me! He wants everything handed to him clearly!".

    You're an idiot plain and simple. You bring up the debt the US has but do you have any understanding about how Trump's tax plans work? I'll make it simple for you.
    He wants to cut taxes and remain Government revenue neutral.

    Cutting taxes = Less Revenue for the US.
    Revenue Neutral added to that = billions added to debt.

    If we want to generalize, I guess all you egomaniac brainwashed fucks think the world is all blood and war meanwhile you're probably the same fucking idiot who clais Iraq and Afganistan invasions were bad ideas, but in the same breath will say that we need to attack these "terrorist" countries. Get your head out of your fucking ass.

    It's also ironic that you bring up the debt but want to go to war, which means more military spending and more debt LOL. You really have no idea how the world works do you?

  15. #26
    Copperhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    1,966
    Reputation
    651
    Thanks
    2,345
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    "Hey this guy disagrees with me! He wants everything handed to him clearly!".

    You're an idiot plain and simple. You bring up the debt the US has but do you have any understanding about how Trump's tax plans work? I'll make it simple for you.
    He wants to cut taxes and remain Government revenue neutral.

    Cutting taxes = Less Revenue for the US.
    Revenue Neutral added to that = billions added to debt.

    If we want to generalize, I guess all you egomaniac brainwashed fucks think the world is all blood and war meanwhile you're probably the same fucking idiot who clais Iraq and Afganistan invasions were bad ideas, but in the same breath will say that we need to attack these "terrorist" countries. Get your head out of your fucking ass.

    It's also ironic that you bring up the debt but want to go to war, which means more military spending and more debt LOL. You really have no idea how the world works do you?
    Did I ever say I support Trump? Just because I'm not a flaming liberal like you doesn't mean I'm a retarded trump supporter. Any war that doesn't directly protect our sovereignty I'm against. Plain and simple. We need to stop sticking our neck in other countries shit. Our military should be less than $100 billion annually. There are no more major wars that we have to worry about because of M.A.D. We should contribute our military to fighting in the middle east because they are directly attacking our way of life and sovereignty. I don't agree with the idiot Bernie because his economic policies are fucking horrendous. He sounds like a 18 year old who just got his first credit card and doesn't know how money works. Socially I'm mostly liberal, economically I'm conservative. You can't afford food? Sucks to suck natural selection, no free handouts. Work for your own shit. Can't afford to go to college? Sucks to suck natural selection, no free handouts. Work for your own shit. Stop trying to take money from the successful people, this isn't a fucking socialist country. You just don't take from the rich and give to the poor. That's their money, they earned it. Don't try to fucking put words in my mouth because all of the shit you just said I believe, I don't.


  16. #27
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    975
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
    Did I ever say I support Trump? Just because I'm not a flaming liberal like you doesn't mean I'm a retarded trump supporter. Any war that doesn't directly protect our sovereignty I'm against. Plain and simple. We need to stop sticking our neck in other countries shit. Our military should be less than $100 billion annually. There are no more major wars that we have to worry about because of M.A.D. We should contribute our military to fighting in the middle east because they are directly attacking our way of life and sovereignty. I don't agree with the idiot Bernie because his economic policies are fucking horrendous. He sounds like a 18 year old who just got his first credit card and doesn't know how money works. Socially I'm mostly liberal, economically I'm conservative. You can't afford food? Sucks to suck natural selection, no free handouts. Work for your own shit. Can't afford to go to college? Sucks to suck natural selection, no free handouts. Work for your own shit. Stop trying to take money from the successful people, this isn't a fucking socialist country. You just don't take from the rich and give to the poor. That's their money, they earned it. Don't try to fucking put words in my mouth because all of the shit you just said I believe, I don't.
    You literally are so fucking deluded on the war issue it blows my mind. An invasion fixes nothing, have you been under a rock during these past two decades? It's already been proven you cannot invade/attack a country and destroy an ideology. All it fucking does is piss off the moderates and allows the terrorist groups propaganda to be more effective thus more moderates are recruited.

    Those moderates will only see America attacking those terrorist groups and the collateral damage will be hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths. You don't think they'll look past joining a terror is group to protect their loved ones? This is literally what happened during the past invasions, open your small fucking mind.

    You aren't fighting an actual fucking military, more of a militia and going balls deep in the middle east will only be another fucking disaster like Iraq or Afghanistan, or even take it back further to Vietnam.

    “Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.”
    ― Edmund Burke

    Everything else you stated is valid, albeit I do disagree on alot of it. But as I said, your views on the Middle East are extremely simple minded and idiotic.
    Last edited by Confluency; 07-25-2016 at 09:21 PM.

  17. #28
    Copperhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    1,966
    Reputation
    651
    Thanks
    2,345
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    You literally are so fucking deluded on the war issue it blows my mind. An invasion fixes nothing, have you been under a rock during these past two decades? It's already been proven you cannot invade/attack a country and destroy an ideology. All it fucking does is piss off the moderates and allows the terrorist groups propaganda to be more effective thus more moderates are recruited.

    Those moderates will only see America attacking those terrorist groups and the collateral damage will be hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths. You don't think they'll look past joining a terror is group to protect their loved ones? This is literally what happened during the past invasions, open your small fucking mind.

    You aren't fighting an actual fucking military, more of a militia and going balls deep in the middle east will only be another fucking disaster like Iraq or Afghanistan, or even take it back further to Vietnam.

    “Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.”
    ― Edmund Burke

    Everything else you stated is valid, albeit I do disagree on alot of it. But as I said, your views on the Middle East are extremely simple minded and idiotic.
    Yes. Let's let terrorist groups grow, corrupt sovereign governments, acquire nuclear technology / weaponry and have them hold the world hostage or destroy a city. The only thing that will EVER work against people who do not negotiate is to exterminate them. You're an idiot for thinking there is any other way. You say you can't destroy an ideology, I disagree. Kill everyone who believes in it and it's destroyed. Their ideology is a cancer, the longer you allow it to strive the stronger it gets. If you exterminate it, maybe it will come back time to time. However if you keep exterminating it you won't have to be at risk of being fucking nuked.
    Last edited by Copperhorse; 07-25-2016 at 09:31 PM.


  18. #29
    Capital.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    427
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    94
    You have my total respect !

  19. #30
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    975
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
    Yes. Let's let terrorist groups grow, corrupt sovereign governments, acquire nuclear technology / weaponry and have them hold the world hostage or destroy a city. The only thing that will EVER work against people who do not negotiate is to exterminate them. You're an idiot for thinking there is any other way. You say you can't destroy an ideology, I disagree. Kill everyone who believes in it and it's destroyed. Their ideology is a cancer, the longer you allow it to strive the stronger it gets. If you exterminate it, maybe it will come back time to time. However if you keep exterminating it you won't have to be at risk of being fucking nuked.
    Yup you're a fucking idiot and have no idea how the world works lmfao.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 100K Post Discussion Thread
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 02:26 AM
  2. Signature of the Week #3 Discussion
    By Bull3t in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 10:41 AM
  3. Signature of the Week #2 Discussion
    By Bull3t in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 10:03 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 11:16 PM
  5. all the words like wtf and there explanation
    By Pepijntje in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 01:17 PM