Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 98
  1. #31
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,622
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    We're talking about gay anal sex. Show me the video proof of a male monkey bending over and letting another male monkey fuck it in the ass or shut up.


    - - - Updated - - -


    It says other mammals sometimes have gay sex by accident? I've already googled it fool.


    You guys still think I'm against it, I'm just saying it's not normal or natural. It's something that even in nature, happens by fucking mistake. Humans are the ONLY species that goes out of it's way to get fucked in the ass.

    Why do you even post in this section? Bonobos actually take it a step further and insert their penises in the foreskin of each other. Unlike you I'm not trolling I'm being 100% serious, you're just genuinely too stupid to realize it.

    The technical term is called penis fencing, and you can bet your ass they also have anal sex for pleasure as well...

    http://www.nature.com/scientificamer...can0395-82.pdf

    They even engage in pedophilia, If you still actually don't believe animals can have sex for the sole purpose of pleasure then you're lying. I've given you irrefutable evidence that at least one species of animal has sexual intercourse just for pleasure. This has been a fact for decades, there is tons of sites with information on this. The Bonobo wiki page has it all compiled pretty much. They are penis fencing, anal loving, pedophiles and theres nothing "wrong" with that, because that's just mother nature doing her thing you shut-in.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Here ill even link it for you

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo...ocial_behavior

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab1996426 For This Useful Post:

    soeni77 (07-29-2016)

  3. #32
    soeni77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    174
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    [FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][SIZE=2]

    It says other mammals sometimes have gay sex by accident? I've already googled it fool.


    You guys still think I'm against it, I'm just saying it's not normal or natural. It's something that even in nature, happens by fucking mistake. Humans are the ONLY species that goes out of it's way to get fucked in the ass.
    "All bonobos appear to be bisexual, and each one mates regularly with all members of its group, regardless of sex or age. This includes males anally penetrating other males. Sex is a form of social bonding for these apes, helping them maintain alliances and resolve conflicts without the need for violence." That is an excerpt from a former zookeeper and a guy that studied animals all of his life. That should be enough proof. I dont have a Video, why should I have one.

    I dont care if you are against it or not. You are wrong about saying that it is unnormal.

  4. #33
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,850
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by soeni77 View Post
    "All bonobos appear to be bisexual, and each one mates regularly with all members of its group, regardless of sex or age. This includes males anally penetrating other males. Sex is a form of social bonding for these apes, helping them maintain alliances and resolve conflicts without the need for violence." That is an excerpt from a former zookeeper and a guy that studied animals all of his life. That should be enough proof. I dont have a Video, why should I have one.

    I dont care if you are against it or not. You are wrong about saying that it is unnormal.
    "Bonobos and Chimpanzees both share close to 98% of their genome in common with humans, meaning that their genomes are more similar to that of humans than they are to that of gorillas. Surprise! Even though they appear to be more similar to gorillas they are more closely related to us..."

    Got any examples that aren't a species that's 98% human or vise versa?

  5. #34
    soeni77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    174
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    "Bonobos and Chimpanzees both share close to 98% of their genome in common with humans, meaning that their genomes are more similar to that of humans than they are to that of gorillas. Surprise! Even though they appear to be more similar to gorillas they are more closely related to us..."

    Got any examples that aren't a species that's 98% human or vise versa?
    I wont discuss anymore. You said no animal practices anal sex for plesure and you are wrong. End of the discussion.

  6. #35
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,850
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by soeni77 View Post
    I wont discuss anymore. You said no animal practices anal sex for plesure and you are wrong. End of the discussion.

    98% human means literally only 2% of their genome is different than ours.

    Give me a totally different animal than us, not our predecessors lmfao.

    (You can't)

  7. #36
    soeni77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    174
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post



    98% human means literally only 2% of their genome is different than ours.

    Give me a totally different animal than us, not our predecessors lmfao.

    (You can't)
    Okay that will be my last comment.

    You are wrong and you can't admit. I wont try to find another animal because I dont want to waste my time. Maybie someone different wants to waste his time argumenting against an ignorant wall .

    Peace out

  8. #37
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,850
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by soeni77 View Post
    Okay that will be my last comment.

    You are wrong and you can't admit. I wont try to find another animal because I dont want to waste my time. Maybie someone different wants to waste his time argumenting against an ignorant wall .

    Peace out
    So my point is right then... Humans and their predecessors are the ONLY species to participate in gay anal sex for pleasure.

    We have socially accepted it and so have some chimps and bonobos. However, NO OTHER species has accepted this act, nor do they participate in it knowingly.

    Therefore it's still not a natural act to participate in.

  9. #38
    soeni77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    174
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    So my point is right then... Humans and their predecessors are the ONLY species to participate in gay anal sex for pleasure.

    We have socially accepted it and so have some chimps and bonobos. However, NO OTHER species has accepted this act, nor do they participate in it knowingly.

    Therefore it's still not a natural act to participate in.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...havior#Mammals ... R.I.P

  10. #39
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,622
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    So my point is right then... Humans and their predecessors are the ONLY species to participate in gay anal sex for pleasure.

    We have socially accepted it and so have some chimps and bonobos. However, NO OTHER species has accepted this act, nor do they participate in it knowingly.

    Therefore it's still not a natural act to participate in.
    Your point specifically is gay anal sex? There is no social revolt against gay anal sex in primate societies, so how are they "socially accepting it" if it's an already given? I just told you Dolphins have gay sex which must mean they butt fuck each other technically... Jesus dude are you really this stupid or trolling? It doesn't seem like the latter anymore.

    IT'S NATURALLY DONE BY ANIMALS ASIDE FROM HUMAN BEINGS! THATS AS NATURAL AS YOU CAN GET!


  11. #40
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,850
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Your point specifically is gay anal sex? There is no social revolt against gay anal sex in primate societies, so how are they "socially accepting it" if it's an already given? I just told you Dolphins have gay sex which must mean they butt fuck each other technically... Jesus dude are you really this stupid or trolling? It doesn't seem like the latter anymore.

    IT'S NATURALLY DONE BY ANIMALS ASIDE FROM HUMAN BEINGS! THATS AS NATURAL AS YOU CAN GET!

    Okay, so what if the monkey getting fucked doesn't want the D?

    Is rape socially accepted in these primate groups?

    What if the animal didn't know it was another male?
    Last edited by Lunatic; 07-29-2016 at 06:28 PM.

  12. #41
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,622
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    "Bonobos and Chimpanzees both share close to 98% of their genome in common with humans, meaning that their genomes are more similar to that of humans than they are to that of gorillas. Surprise! Even though they appear to be more similar to gorillas they are more closely related to us..."

    Got any examples that aren't a species that's 98% human or vise versa?
    You don't even know what 98% of their genome means.

    http://blog.drwile.com/?p=9851

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Okay, so what if the monkey getting fucked doesn't want the D?

    Is rape socially accepted in these primate groups?
    What is your point? To derail the topic? I just told you earlier Pedophilia was accepted by bonobos apparently. So that's probably rape and they accept it. Many animals rape each other, infact they rape for pleasure, and they even rape other species for their own pleasure. Are you just refuting your own argument at this point?

  13. #42
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,850
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    And They Accept It
    And my point emerges once again. Gay sex is socially accepted within our species, but isn't normal.

    If there was 1 male monkey and 1 female monkey, they'd fuck normally until reproduced and then they'd explore other options such as anal sex of interested in pleasure. There's also the chance of the male monkey fucking up and slipping it in the wrong hole, which still isn't natural, but a mistake. This separates them from what nature originally intended their private parts to do, which is reproducing.

    I don't see what's so hard to get about that.

    We are a superior being that can socially accept things, whilst most other animals can not.
    Last edited by Lunatic; 07-29-2016 at 06:33 PM.

  14. #43
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,622
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    And my point emerges once again. Gay sex is socially accepted within our species, but isn't normal.

    If there was 1 male monkey and 1 female monkey, they'd fuck normally until reproduced and then they'd explore other options such as anal sex of interested in pleasure. There's also the chance of the male monkey fucking up and slipping it in the wrong hole, which still isn't natural, but a mistake. This separates them from what nature originally intended their private parts to do, which is reproducing.

    I don't see what's so hard to get about that.

    We are a superior being that can socially accept things, whilst most other animals can not.
    That was an assumption that Bonobos will watch each other be raped, which considering their friendly nature they specifically probably wouldn't but I do know they engage in pedophilia.

    You're trying to determine what is natural by your own opinion. In nature, anything that happens is "natural". With human beings out the picture, whether monkeys intentionally or unintentionally have pleasurable sex does not make it natural or non-natural. The fact it happens consistently without human interference means it is a naturally occurring process.

    I'm growing a tumor by reading your posts. To elaborate the point for you, YOU are deciding what is natural and isn't natural.

    NATURAL SELECTION is things happening by "mistake", does that mean natural selection isn't "natural"? Jesus dude.

  15. #44
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,850
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    In Nature, Anything That Happens Is "Natural".
    Your way of thinking suggests EVERYTHING in existence is natural then. Fuck outta here.

  16. #45
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,622
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Your way of thinking suggests EVERYTHING in existence is natural then. Fuck outta here.
    That's the black and white thinking(typical you'd conclude that), ignore that snippet and focus on the genetic mutation part. Life only happens through "mistakes". Natural selection involves genetic "mistakes" occurring which just so happen to benefit the species so it is passed down.

    So now, again tell me how monkeys having gay anal sex is not natural?
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 07-29-2016 at 07:11 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 07:41 AM
  2. Gay Marriage? Wrong or Not?
    By deathjr453 in forum Religion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 07:38 PM
  3. Gay Marriage and Homosexuality
    By gameman338 in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 202
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 10:53 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 11:47 AM
  5. auto-Tune the News #2: pirates. drugs. gay marriage.
    By ClapBangKiss in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 05:11 AM