Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I don't know why I clicked this thread. I've contracted Zika just from reading these posts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Gay marriage should totally be allowed , everyone who thinks otherwise is stupid no doubt

Being gay is as natural as being straight plus humans are not the only "animals" that can be homosexual ; dogs , monkeys , etc... can also be homosexual or Bi (most of the time Bi)

btw @Lunatic as stated above animals can also be homosexual , search it yourself if you don't believe us , we don't have to prove anything to you , do it yourself ..but as long as you are not informed , please SHUT THE HELL UP instead of talking bullshit
    Last edited by dextr; 07-30-2016 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Lunatic
    rawr.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dextr For This Useful Post:

soeni77 (08-01-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by dextr View Post
    Gay marriage should totally be allowed , everyone who thinks otherwise is stupid no doubt

Being gay is as natural as being straight plus humans are not the only "animals" that can be homosexual ; dogs , monkeys , etc... can also be homosexual or Bi (most of the time Bi)

btw @Lunatic as stated above animals can also be homosexual , search it yourself if you don't believe us , we don't have to prove anything to you , do it yourself ..but as long as you are not informed , please SHUT THE HELL UP instead of talking bullshit
    It's socially excepted within a FEW species. It's not natural unless every species or at least the majority do it too.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

It's socially excepted within a FEW species. It's not natural unless every species or at least the majority do it too.
    Not every species can breath underwater, not every species can walk on two legs, not every species has fur or hair all over their body, Not every species can change it's gender, not every species can survive in the vacuum of space, not every species can create technology. it goes on and on...

Does that make everything unnatural? Because not everything is shared? The only things that are fundamentally shared among life that I know of is carbon... Everything else is up in the air as life changes , there is no set in stone characteristic of life to make it "natural" or "unnatural". You're simply spewing ignorance, please stop.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 07-30-2016 at 01:07 PM.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dab1996426 For This Useful Post:

Cohen (07-30-2016),Confluency (07-31-2016),dextr (08-01-2016),soeni77 (08-01-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Not every species can breath underwater, not every species can walk on two legs, not every species has fur or hair all over their body, Not every species can change it's gender, not every species can survive in the vacuum of space, not every species can create technology. it goes on and on...

Does that make everything unnatural? Because not everything is shared? The only things that are fundamentally shared among life that I know of is carbon... Everything else is up in the air as life changes , there is no set in stone characteristic of life to make it "natural" or "unnatural". You're simply spewing ignorance, please stop.

10/10 well done.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Confluency For This Useful Post:

soeni77 (08-01-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GunerLow View Post
    as long as its not a chair or some animal its A-ok
    more hot ladies for me
    Same here .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by dextr View Post

Thanks a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Okay so now its getting very tragic... It seems like you cant even define natural. First you said its not normal or natural because no animal does things like that now you say its unnormal/natural because its just a few. Why cant you admit you lost the argument.

Thanks
    I'm against faggotism, sorry.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    If they aren't trying to stick it in your bum/vajayjay. I don't really see the point in hating on gay marriage. Nuff sad.

Thanks
    I'm not a big fan of it, but I guess society is forcing many to accept it.
    [Center]
    Add me on Skype for a good time bb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Technically marriage is something religious, most religions are against homossexuality. Gay marriage is only important to them because couples are treated differently in things like paying taxes, IRS, etc. For example, married couples have an aggregate income unlike an unmarried couple, which will have a separate income for each member of the couple. This affects the IRS and other tax crap. As a non religious person, I think it's stupid when they want to have priests or ceremonies that look like christian marriages. On a legal point of view I understand and agree with their marriage. One thing that I don't understand are gay pride parades. They can fight for their rights with real protests, not walking around half naked, it just looks like a gay BDSM convention.

SUMO FORCE SKINNY BITCHES!!!

JOIN NOW!

Me diving to the pool!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I am cool with that. It is a democracy.. So long they don't go around preaching and justifying their way of life. Just my opinion as asked by op

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I assume you're on about two men, it's nice to rule out women..

How can you not know your thoughts on gay marriage?

You can either be immature about it and think it's sick or just not like it, or if it doesn't appeal to you just get on with life, it's not going to effect you in any way if you're around men/women who are married with the same sex or not. They're living their lives, they're happy so why do you have to judge and just not get on with your own. They make their own choices just like you make yours.

I'm cool with it and so should everybody. The fact that it's even a topic and it's not 'normal' in society sickens me. It doesn't need to be discussed about as it shouldn't be a big deal at all, it should be treated like straight or lesbian etc...

- - - Updated - - -

How can you not know your thoughts on gay marriage?

You can either be immature about it and think it's sick or just not like it, or if it doesn't appeal to you just get on with life, it's not going to effect you in any way if you're around men/women who are married with the same sex or not. They're living their lives, they're happy so why do you have to judge and just not get on with your own. They make their own choices just like you make yours.

I'm cool with it and so should everybody. The fact that it's even a topic and it's not 'normal' in society sickens me. It doesn't need to be discussed about as it shouldn't be a big deal at all, it should be treated like straight or lesbian etc...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitehill View Post
    "Gay marriage" can apply to both male and female homosexual relationships.
    The debate is usually geared more towards male homosexual relationships because it is usually the more controversial of the two.

Thanks
    I do not respect it and don't like it
    That's my opinion i hope you respect it
    Not your average fuckboy

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast