Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    r0uster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    244
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy View Post
    Thats a retarded way of looking at it.
    Statistically a majority of them wouldn't even vote. Even if given the chance, therefore very little or next to nothing would become of giving them the right to vote. Yeah, So retarded...

  2. #17
    JuveN^.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pleasant Valley
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    If a criminal can run for president then a felon should be able to vote.

  3. #18
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,825
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,917
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveN^. View Post
    If a criminal can run for president then a felon should be able to vote.
    Apparently to be called a criminal you need to have went to jail, it doesn't matter about how much evidence you have.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  4. #19
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    975
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUSTER View Post
    Statistically a majority of them wouldn't even vote. Even if given the chance, therefore very little or next to nothing would become of giving them the right to vote. Yeah, So retarded...
    I think you should google the term "Slippery Slope". If you deem one group of people unfit to vote who's next?

  5. #20
    r0uster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    244
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    I think you should google the term "Slippery Slope". If you deem one group of people unfit to vote who's next?
    You need to google "Hooked On Phonics" because you obviously missed where this statment came from. Let me help you. This statement CAME TO BE from me saying that they should have the right to vote. It won't change anything. But give them the right to vote cause of equality and shit. Now you are here with some shit post... Like LOLOLOLOL

  6. #21
    Xiolest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    3,807
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    597
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Well when they are in prison they actually lose all freedom, but when they serve their time yea I believe they are allowed to vote. Because they did their part and gave up their freedom for a period of time to regain it when released.

  7. #22
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    975
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUSTER View Post
    You need to google "Hooked On Phonics" because you obviously missed where this statment came from. Let me help you. This statement CAME TO BE from me saying that they should have the right to vote. It won't change anything. But give them the right to vote cause of equality and shit. Now you are here with some shit post... Like LOLOLOLOL
    I didn't read the other posts, and I incorrectly assumed by the wording of the post I quoted you were anti-convicts having the ability to vote. Oh well.

  8. #23
    r0uster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    244
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Amazed
    <3's /tooshortsometimesMustwritePoem

  9. #24
    Space's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gorilla pit.
    Posts
    1,307
    Reputation
    129
    Thanks
    276
    They obviously will not vote for Trump. But why not, they are human beings as well.

  10. #25
    RahManJunior's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Happy
    Depends on their crime I would say.

  11. #26
    gabdelyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Of course they should be given that right. If they are out - they should have all the rights

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Why we should defend the right to be offensive
    By GerrysamHD in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-27-2015, 07:17 AM
  2. Signature of the Week #4 Voting Booth
    By -[standoff]- in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 08:04 AM
  3. Signature of the Week #3 Voting Booth
    By Bull3t in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 10:39 AM
  4. Signature of the Week #2 Voting Booth
    By Bull3t in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-01-2006, 03:44 AM
  5. Signature of the Week #1 Voting Booth
    By -[standoff]- in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 10:11 AM