Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31
    soeni77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    174
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Lol he might of said that about Hillary, but he's never threatened to nuke anybody, idiot.


    - - - Updated - - -





    Dabfag bases his facts on "psychology and personal feelings"
    He said that Japan should use nuklear weapons agains north korea. And he said that he would never take the card off the table to nuke europe.

  2. #32
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,848
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by soeni77 View Post
    He said that Japan should use nuklear weapons agains north korea. And he said that he would never take the card off the table to nuke europe.
    Lmfao not ruling out and saying he will are two completely different things. Wouldn't expect an illiterate such as yourself to know the difference though.


    Here's video proof that you're a lying crybaby:
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-refuses-to-rule-out-using-nuclear-weapons-in-attack-on-europe-a6961101.html

  3. #33
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,605
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Lol he might of said that about Hillary, but he's never threatened to nuke anybody, idiot.


    - - - Updated - - -





    Dabfag bases his facts on "psychology and personal feelings"
    He threaten to shoot the Democratic nominee, and you can bet the US Government takes any type of threat or even just saying this person should be shot, as a serious risk/danger.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartanntp



    Once again, trump has been being DOMINATED by Hillary Clinton in polls.
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...491.html#polls





    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Lmfao not ruling out and saying he will are two completely different things. Wouldn't expect an illiterate such as yourself to know the difference though.


    Here's video proof that you're a lying crybaby:
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-refuses-to-rule-out-using-nuclear-weapons-in-attack-on-europe-a6961101.html
    Saying he's not ruling out nuking the entire world is a dangerous statement for a world leader to say.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Trumps favorability is dropping harder than his 10 billion failed businesses that went under or bankrupt.

  4. #34
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,848
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    He threaten to shoot the Democratic nominee, and you can bet the US Government takes any type of threat or even just saying this person should be shot, as a serious risk/danger.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartanntp



    Once again, trump has been being DOMINATED by Hillary Clinton in polls.
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...491.html#polls







    Saying he's not ruling out nuking the entire world is a dangerous statement for a world leader to say.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Trumps favorability is dropping harder than his 10 billion failed businesses that went under or bankrupt.

    Polls are fake, especially ones from that place.

    I haven't voted anywhere, nor has 99% of other Trump supporters. It's actually not possible for those polls to be even close to accurate unless the system is completely rigged in favor of democrats.

  5. #35
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,605
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post



    Polls are fake, especially ones from that place.

    I haven't voted anywhere, nor has 99% of other Trump supporters. It's actually not possible for those polls to be even close to accurate unless the system is completely rigged in favor of democrats.
    http://www.gallup.com/poll/9442/elec...elections.aspx

    Historically speaking the election polls have been very accurate.

    Also, http://www.politico.com/polls/ All of the information on the polls is there.


    Typical republican logic to say polls don't matter when you're losing in them so badly. Once again you're using "feelings and psychology" to support your argument, please learn how to debate properly.

  6. #36
    soeni77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    174
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Lmfao not ruling out and saying he will are two completely different things. Wouldn't expect an illiterate such as yourself to know the difference though.


    Here's video proof that you're a lying crybaby:
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-refuses-to-rule-out-using-nuclear-weapons-in-attack-on-europe-a6961101.html
    Okay it was false to say that he will use them but its true that he has nothing against it.

  7. #37
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,605
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,815
    Quote Originally Posted by soeni77 View Post
    Okay it was false to say that he will use them but its true that he has nothing against it.
    He asked "why cant we use nuclear weapons" 3 times within an hour with a policy advisor.

    He literally thinks nuclear warfare is an option, that's why he wont throw it off the table. He's not dismissing the most destructive force on this planet, something that even in theory could wipe humanity off the earth. The fact that we have weapons strong enough to end everything is the reason why we are not suppose to use them. If he had a single strand of common sense then maybe he should continue disarming nukes, instead of wanting to increase nuke production...

    Hes an absolute idiot and a threat to the entire world.

  8. #38
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    975
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post



    Polls are fake, especially ones from that place.

    I haven't voted anywhere, nor has 99% of other Trump supporters. It's actually not possible for those polls to be even close to accurate unless the system is completely rigged in favor of democrats.
    Typical Trump supporter.

    "Let me try and delude myself into thinking Trump will win by denying the facts and statistics".

    Polls are done in sample groups by the thousands, and just because you or nobody you know has not partaken in one doesn't mean they are "fake", because quite frankly you're a fucking idiot if you think so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    It's actually not possible for those polls to be even close to accurate unless the system is completely rigged in favor of democrats.


    Dude this is really funny, you have nothing to backup your claims besides preconceived notions. You're a fucking idiot and I see why you're a Trump supporter. If they were fake why does Trump tweet every poll that he wins in and why is polling considered of the most important things in an election? But since the almighty "Lunatic" has claimed they are fake, they must be right?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Confluency For This Useful Post:

    Dab1996426 (08-10-2016)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-24-2014, 08:39 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 06:14 PM
  3. How To Hide Hacks And Personal Stuff..
    By Dick12 in forum Combat Arms Tutorials
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-18-2012, 12:09 AM
  4. @CF VIP and person who got banned with "E"
    By NoJustice in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 11:19 PM