Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 56
  1. #31
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,631
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by K4LI View Post
    @Dab1996426

    Are you black?
    If you think advocating taking measures to change our discriminatory criminal system implies I'm black you're severely misinformed.

    Don't forget, there were whites marching with MLK, it's whites specifically liberals who overturned jim crow, and gave the black demographic voting rights.

  2. #32
    K4LI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    198
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    If you think advocating taking measures to change our discriminatory criminal system implies I'm black you're severely misinformed.

    Don't forget, there were whites marching with MLK, it's whites specifically liberals who overturned jim crow, and gave the black demographic voting rights.
    You didn't answer the question

    And why the fuck do you put capital letters in each word?!!

  3. #33
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,631
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by K4LI View Post
    You didn't answer the question

    And why the fuck do you put capital letters in each word?!!
    Look at your quote of me, I'm not.

    I answered the point of your question and implied what race I was directly in my response. pleb

  4. #34
    K4LI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    198
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Look at your quote of me, I'm not.

    I answered the point of your question and implied what race I was directly in my response. pleb
    So you are a kind of white nigga right?

  5. #35
    OncePhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    697
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    255
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Shut the fuck up and quit posting on my thread nad the debate section in general. I just provided irrefutable proof that blacks are and have been discriminated against by police.

    Very first post. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post11933238
    You always claim to provide irrefutable proof..
    But I never actually see any proof, just subjective claims

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to OncePhoenix For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-19-2016)

  7. #36
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,631
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by K4LI View Post
    So you are a kind of white nigga right?
    What is your point in reconfirming what I've alluded to and even directly acknowledged? Have you not confirmed I am white? I don't mind getting the thread more pages, but I'd like you to at least tell me what you want to tell me in a single post instead of dragging it out into 3-4 posts.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by OncePhoenix View Post
    You always claim to provide irrefutable proof..
    But I never actually see any proof, just subjective claims
    How are they subjective? The intent behind creating the thread was a subjective one, but the content of this thread is not subjective. I've provided evidence and adequate reasoning for my claim. I specifically do not use subjective claims in my posts on the basis of using my "feelings" to make a point or back up my claims as many other members do.

    Tell me what was subjective.

  8. #37
    K4LI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    198
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Fine
    Last edited by K4LI; 08-16-2016 at 07:30 PM.

  9. #38
    OncePhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    697
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    255
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What is your point in reconfirming what I've alluded to and even directly acknowledged? Have you not confirmed I am white? I don't mind getting the thread more pages, but I'd like you to at least tell me what you want to tell me in a single post instead of dragging it out into 3-4 posts.

    - - - Updated - - -



    How are they subjective? The intent behind creating the thread was a subjective one, but the content of this thread is not subjective. I've provided evidence and adequate reasoning for my claim. I specifically do not use subjective claims in my posts on the basis of using my "feelings" to make a point or back up my claims as many other members do.

    Tell me what was subjective.
    The whole claim of police being discriminant towards African Americans is inherently subjective. Why? Because discrimination in itself is subjective. If you took the entire police force as a whole, I'd say 99% have no intention of going to murder African Americans, Nor do they want to go specifically arrest them. However, African Americans are the subject of more arrests simply due to how the majority act. If you look at cities with primarily African American populations, they are almost all in poverty (Detroit, The Bronks, Compton, Atlanta, Baltimore, Cleveland, Memphis, Oakland, St. Louis) And these cities are where a majority of the arrests occur (http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/m...ed-states.html) and have high crime rates. There is a reason why cops have a tendency to suspect African American people

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to OncePhoenix For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-19-2016)

  11. #39
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,631
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by OncePhoenix View Post
    The whole claim of police being discriminant towards African Americans is inherently subjective. Why? Because discrimination in itself is subjective. If you took the entire police force as a whole, I'd say 99% have no intention of going to murder African Americans, Nor do they want to go specifically arrest them. However, African Americans are the subject of more arrests simply due to how the majority act. If you look at cities with primarily African American populations, they are almost all in poverty (Detroit, The Bronks, Compton, Atlanta, Baltimore, Cleveland, Memphis, Oakland, St. Louis) And these cities are where a majority of the arrests occur (http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/m...ed-states.html) and have high crime rates. There is a reason why cops have a tendency to suspect African American people

    99% of polie for SAYING x is subjective.


    Okay moving on, in my OP I have evidence supporting blacks are discriminated against by law in Baltimore.

    Until you can refute that fact, and all of the legislation passed in the past century and half that has directly DISCRIMINATED against the black demographic.

    Google the definition of discrimination, thats exactly what laws since nearly the founding of this country have done towards blacks. Do I need evidence? Jim crow, war on drugs, etc.. WE SPECIFICALLY ADDRESSED "we are equal, but separate" - the exact definition of discrimination in form of law.


    Edit: I've addressed your argument already, read the fkn op.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Argument: Blacks are more prone to criminal activity.
    Counter argument: We have laws that were intended to target blacks. (Drug laws, Lack of Police Protection, etc..)
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 08-16-2016 at 07:16 PM.

  12. #40
    OncePhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    697
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    255
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    99% of polie for SAYING x is subjective.


    Okay moving on, in my OP I have evidence supporting blacks are discriminated against by law in Baltimore.

    Until you can refute that fact, and all of the legislation passed in the past century and half that has directly DISCRIMINATED against the black demographic.

    Google the definition of discrimination, thats exactly what laws since nearly the founding of this country have done towards blacks. Do I need evidence? Jim crow, war on drugs, etc.. WE SPECIFICALLY ADDRESSED "we are equal, but separate" - the exact definition of discrimination in form of law.


    Edit: I've addressed your argument already, read the fkn op.
    You have 0 evidence supporting blacks are discriminated against, I wouldn't suspect you to know what factual evidence would imply, being young and lacking the teaching of it. Explain how drug laws are directly discriminating against African Americans. Stopping the illegal sale of illegal goods? Must be targeting Blacks right?

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to OncePhoenix For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-19-2016)

  14. #41
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,631
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by OncePhoenix View Post
    You have 0 evidence supporting blacks are discriminated against, I wouldn't suspect you to know what factual evidence would imply, being young and lacking the teaching of it. Explain how drug laws are directly discriminating against African Americans. Stopping the illegal sale of illegal goods? Must be targeting Blacks right?
    In reference to my evidence supporting laws that discriminate...



    I've already explained this in the OP, please reference that instead of continuing to ask what I've addressed so you wouldn't.

  15. #42
    OncePhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    697
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    255
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    In reference to my evidence supporting laws that discriminate...



    I've already explained this in the OP, please reference that instead of continuing to ask what I've addressed so you wouldn't.
    Marijuana use and arrests have 0 correlation. If I were to walk around the city high as fuck smoking blunts in public, There's a fair chance I'd be arrested. Meanwhile, someone could have friends in a private/secluded area getting high as a kite.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to OncePhoenix For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-19-2016)

  17. #43
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,631
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by OncePhoenix View Post
    Marijuana use and arrests have 0 correlation. If I were to walk around the city high as fuck smoking blunts in public, There's a fair chance I'd be arrested. Meanwhile, someone could have friends in a private/secluded area getting high as a kite.
    Anecdotal experience is irrelevant, again read my OP instead of addressing me correcting your ignorance.

  18. #44
    OncePhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    697
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    255
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Anecdotal experience is irrelevant, again read my OP instead of addressing me correcting your ignorance.
    I did read your OP, thinking I didn't either means you're not smart enough to figure out the meaning of my posts, or just trolling.
    I seriously hope you are just joking with all these threads, and just arguing with people to maintain your status of cock sucker.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to OncePhoenix For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (08-19-2016)

  20. #45
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,631
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by OncePhoenix View Post
    I did read your OP, thinking I didn't either means you're not smart enough to figure out the meaning of my posts, or just trolling.
    I seriously hope you are just joking with all these threads, and just arguing with people to maintain your status of cock sucker.
    You're retarded, let me explain: By marijuana arrests I do not mean some niggah smoking bluntz memes in public infront of blue suits.

    I mean random targets for whatever which they find marijuana for any reason. I gave evidence supporting more whites use weed, however far more blacks were arrested for it.

    Your position is it's all black peoples fault, you're blatantly ignorant. Please think this through.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Black Lives Matter Vs Dallas Police Department
    By King Tut in forum United States of America
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-13-2016, 01:33 PM
  2. The Blacks are coming! The Blacks are coming!
    By Joshcarr2006 in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-15-2013, 01:41 AM
  3. blacks are property
    By Sjoerd in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 07:09 PM
  4. Blacks are all the same
    By KING in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 03:39 PM
  5. Blacks are Communists.
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 10:30 AM