Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 56
  1. #1
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,608
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,826

    Blacks are discriminated against by Police.

    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/11/us...port.html?_r=0

    In Baltimore, a city that is 63 percent black, the Justice Department found that 91 percent of those arrested on discretionary offenses like “failure to obey” or “trespassing” were African-American. Blacks make up 60 percent of Baltimore’s drivers but account for 82 percent of traffic stops. Of the 410 pedestrians who were stopped at least 10 times in the five and a half years of data reviewed, 95 percent were black.
    Baltimore Population: 63% black
    Active Drivers: 60% black
    Traffic Stops: 82% black
    Discretionary Offenses: 91% black

    5 Year review of 410 people who were stopped at least 10 times, ended up being 95% black.


    Issue: Police are targeting blacks and consistently policing the same blacks. (oppression)
    Conclusion: Police target blacks on the basis they are black(because more arrests = more funding).
    Argument: Blacks are more prone to criminal activity.
    Counter argument: We have laws that were intended to target blacks. (Drug laws, Lack of Police Protection, etc..)
    For more on that, in 2005 a judge ruled "police have no constitutional duty to protect a person from harm".
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren...ct_of_Columbia

    Weed is the most notable discriminatory measure against blacks. The war on drugs was fueled by many things, one of them being stagnating black voter turnouts by having drug charges stack and taking their voting rights away if they become a felon.



    Now, when you consider all this: You know why blacks are "savages" as @Lunatic tried to argue. They have been disproportionately criminalized, as a result they lost families members, fathers and mothers, but most of all economic increase through having people properly educated in a constructive environment. When people don't have good jobs, they output less. Less output means less economic growth, which is the bread and butter of society. Once you have stagnated economic growth or unequal distribution, you get Flint Michigan. With a less constructive environment comes less education, less businesses, less overall production. People do not magically bloom into scientist, doctors, professors, astrophysicists, they do that when they are given statistically a good environment, a good household, and both parents.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 08-11-2016 at 11:38 AM.

  2. #2
    Cursed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shermer High School
    Posts
    4,119
    Reputation
    1516
    Thanks
    2,930
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I wonder why they would discriminate against blacks if blacks didn't show a pattern with crime. Hmmmm, I guess it's just my white devil brain talking there.


    Also, here's a good video relating to this topic:


    Also, if you were stopped 10 times... You have to be doing something wrong.

    You're also talking about weed... lmfao of course blacks are going to be arrested more. Why? Because of living conditions and drug dealing. When I went to school, a good number of black kids were poor and lived in the 'ghetto'. In the ghetto, crime tends to happen a lot more than crime in middleclass housing. Now, if I were to smoke weed, would I want to do it in a place that houses more crime and has more police circling due to the crime rate of that area. Or would I rather smoke in a place where crime isn't a big problem and police don't circle it? Whites don't get arrested as much because whites tend to live in areas where crime is not a problem and are not caught by police. Blacks get arrested more because they tend to live in an area where crime is persistent and are caught more. The system we live in was created by ALL of us, whether we like it or not.
    Last edited by Cursed; 08-11-2016 at 05:00 PM.




     

    Joined: 12-14-2013
    Donator: 1-16-2014 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-2015 - 12-25-2015
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-2015 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    Premium: 12-03-2015 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-6-16 - ∞


  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cursed For This Useful Post:

    Dylan (08-14-2016),Gothamite (09-05-2016),Lunatic (08-14-2016),OncePhoenix (08-16-2016)

  4. #3
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,608
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    I wonder why they would discriminate against blacks if blacks didn't show a pattern with crime. Hmmmm, I guess it's just my white devil brain talking there.
    Already addressed this,
    Argument: Blacks are more prone to criminal activity.
    Counter argument: We have laws that were intended to target blacks. (Drug laws, Lack of Police Protection, etc..)
    I went onto provide evidence of ways we've targeted blacks, and historically we already know the US government assassinated lead members of the political black movement the Black Panthers, which was a far left socialist group who wanted social equality. To suppress black voters the black panthers were literally assassinated on US soil. The same with MLK who was on the FBIs watch list for being a possible threat by rallying so many people specifically black people.

    - - - Updated - - -

    It's a bit ironic you have a Rick avatar. Rick sanchez is not for the status quo, you appear to be for the status quo.

    Edit: Just came back to see what you edited, I've already refuted your argument that blacks are more prone to criminal activities than others, the fucking picture refuted what you said in your edit. Please try again.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 08-11-2016 at 10:24 PM.

  5. #4
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,849
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    I wonder why they would discriminate against blacks if blacks didn't show a pattern with crime. Hmmmm, I guess it's just my white devil brain talking there.


    Also, here's a good video relating to this topic:


    Also, if you were stopped 10 times... You have to be doing something wrong.

    You're also talking about weed... lmfao of course blacks are going to be arrested more. Why? Because of living conditions and drug dealing. When I went to school, a good number of black kids were poor and lived in the 'ghetto'. In the ghetto, crime tends to happen a lot more than crime in middleclass housing. Now, if I were to smoke weed, would I want to do it in a place that houses more crime and has more police circling due to the crime rate of that area. Or would I rather smoke in a place where crime isn't a big problem and police don't circle it? Whites don't get arrested as much because whites tend to live in areas where crime is not a problem and are not caught by police. Blacks get arrested more because they tend to live in an area where crime is persistent and are caught more. The system we live in was created by ALL of us, whether we like it or not.

    This is great, keep it up.

  6. #5
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,608
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post



    This is great, keep it up.

    How? I already addressed the argument he tried to make in my OP, which refuted exactly what he was trying to say.

    Argument: Blacks are more prone to criminal activity.
    Counter argument: We have laws that were intended to target blacks. (Drug laws, Lack of Police Protection, etc..)
    I also elaborated on this counter argument. Which he tried to argue, with exactly the argument I refuted! lmao.

  7. #6
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,849
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    How? I already addressed the argument he tried to make in my OP, which refuted exactly what he was trying to say.



    I also elaborated on this counter argument. Which he tried to argue, with exactly the argument I refuted! lmao.



    Stop defending self oppressing retards, it only makes you look stupid.

    You're the dumbest person on MPGH and that's why you're a cock sucker.

  8. #7
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,608
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post



    Stop defending self oppressing retards, it only makes you look stupid.

    You're the dumbest person on MPGH and that's why you're a cock sucker.
    If all the weak die, then wont the strong become the weak then die as well? This is why we as humans unlike other animals, protect the weak and are strong for the weak and not just our own survival. That is what it means to be human, do you understand?

  9. #8
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,849
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    If all the weak die, then wont the strong become the weak then die as well? This is why we as humans unlike other animals, protect the weak and are strong for the weak and not just our own survival. That is what it means to be human, do you understand?


    DO NOT CHANGE THE FUCKING SUBJECT AND QUOTE ME.

    Either stay on topic and take what I said seriously or stop bothering me with unrelated shit posts that divert the conversation in your direction, faggot.


    Also nothing you just said makes any fucking sense and is completely theoretical.

  10. #9
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,608
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    DO NOT CHANGE THE FUCKING SUBJECT AND QUOTE ME.

    Either stay on topic and take what I said seriously or stop bothering me with unrelated shit posts that divert the conversation in your direction, faggot.


    Also nothing you just said makes any fucking sense and is completely theoretical.
    I retract my statements about you not being "this stupid". I haven't changed the topic, I've addressed your point and apparently it hit home.

    I am defending the blacks because I am strong enough to do so. They are not going to defend them selfs here on MPGH, so I am the one coming out and making threads proving blacks are discriminated against by the police. Did you really not understand that analogy about how the weak die but the strong live? Amazing, and you are old enough to vote correct?

  11. #10
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,849
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    I retract my statements about you not being "this stupid". I haven't changed the topic, I've addressed your point and apparently it hit home.

    I am defending the blacks because I am strong enough to do so. They are not going to defend them selfs here on MPGH, so I am the one coming out and making threads proving blacks are discriminated against by the police. Did you really not understand that analogy about how the weak die but the strong live? Amazing, and you are old enough to vote correct?

    Let them die, they aren't my problem. My family has never even benefited from slavery and we came to America in the 1600's. In-fact part of my family died freeing their dumb asses. They seriously are not my fucking problem and NEVER will be. They self oppress and I can give you 1000's of situations that are proof of self oppression, but you'll continue to cater to them like the BBC enjoying cuck boy / disappointment to your parents that you are. You have no valid arguments whatsoever and are just shit posting at this point. If you want to help them, DONATE YOUR OWN FUCKING MONEY, and worry it about it YOURSELF, you fucking piece of trash.

  12. #11
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,608
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Let them die, they aren't my problem.
    They are your problem because you're a United States citizen just like they are. They have an economic effect on the entire country, and more than that they are their own demographic of voters.

  13. #12
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,849
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    They are your problem because you're a United States citizen just like they are. They have an economic effect on the entire country, and more than that they are their own demographic of voters.
    The smart ones will know whats best for them and vote Trump, whilst the rest of the self oppressing ones will call the ones trying to do better a coon, traitor, etc... You have zero valid points, kys

  14. #13
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pussy Town
    Posts
    7,819
    Reputation
    1162
    Thanks
    1,165
    My Mood
    Mellow
    lmao this is funny to read!

  15. #14
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,608
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    The smart ones will know whats best for them and vote Trump, whilst the rest of the self oppressing ones will call the ones trying to do better a coon, traitor, etc... You have zero valid points, kys


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    The smart ones will know whats best for them and vote Trump, whilst the rest of the self oppressing ones will call the ones trying to do better a coon, traitor, etc... You have zero valid points, kys
    A black voting demographic, and their effect on the economy, is not a valid point as to how these peoples lives effect yours?

  16. #15
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,849
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post


    - - - Updated - - -



    A black voting demographic, and their effect on the economy, is not a valid point as to how these peoples lives effect yours?

    I don't feel like re-tying so here's my viewpoint in full:

    This is a typical case of self oppression. These people have nothing holding them back, but themselves and their own hypocritical racist mindsets. When looking at actual statistics, it proves they kill each other at higher rates than police or other races kill them combined. This is proof in itself that they are making their own lives and communities shit and keeping them that way. They refuse to have more police to cut down on crime, but then claim there's too much fucking crime. They have public education, but don't take it seriously and then complain about not getting into a college or university. Studies have shown black people who have the same SAT ([college test) scores as white people have a far more likely chance of being accepted into a university due to diversity, yet complain it's the opposite. These people are not only crazy, but completely regressive due to their retarded nature and immature protests. They literally talk about the KKK as if it still exists and holds insane power over politics, but anyone can use google and see that the KKK barley exists today. There's only about 5,000 people who claim to be part of many different versions of the KKK, but somehow that's the majority of white people? Talk about reverse racism and just moronic claims/complaints from extremely stupid people. Most of my black, hispanic, asian, or other ethnic friend from High School are doing great and are moving onto great things, however there's also a bunch who couldn't be bothered to care about school, thus why their lives will be sucking literal dick. We should't care about people who didn't care about themselves when it counted, nor should it be our problem to fix them. Another huge problem with BLM is that they just scream racist and say there's racism, but don't provide any laws or regulations that are seen as racist. I would love to sit down and read about oppression if it actually existed within our laws and it doesn't. Saying there is racism doesn't help anything and in-fact makes it worse. It creates an invisible faceless force that keeps people of color scared for no reason. At this point, the only thing holding these people back, is the fact that they cannot accept the disappearance of racism and racists because it means they have to also throw away their victim card.



    Also the guy in that video is a complete piece of shit who doesn't prove anything and can go die in a hole. He steals drinks from starbucks and you want me to take him seriously now? Nty


    Last edited by Lunatic; 08-15-2016 at 06:17 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Black Lives Matter Vs Dallas Police Department
    By King Tut in forum United States of America
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-13-2016, 01:33 PM
  2. The Blacks are coming! The Blacks are coming!
    By Joshcarr2006 in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-15-2013, 01:41 AM
  3. blacks are property
    By Sjoerd in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 07:09 PM
  4. Blacks are all the same
    By KING in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 03:39 PM
  5. Blacks are Communists.
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 10:30 AM