Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 93
  1. #16
    Kevin Rudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Parliament House, Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by ArhkXi View Post
    Tbh this is taken out of context, the reason why this guy says this I think if I remember correctly from church or whatevers, is because in the place he was preaching and stuff women weren't allowed to go to school so they'd always preach bs because, men back then were pretty sexist and didn't educate their women.
    ~
    or they simply couldn't afford to.
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    If i suck your cock everyday can i get a government job?

    Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer


    KEVIN RUDD FOR MM-NEW LEADERSHIP

  2. #17
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRunner View Post
    Meh, not on either side really, but try looking up evil bible on google, that site exposes all sorts of weird shit said in the bible
    I looked up NWO, that site exposes all sort of wierd shit.


  3. #18
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
    The bible also says that woman are equal to men.
    What do you say to that?
    It also seems that the bible knew that woman would be mistreated.
    Hence the first "Let woman not be shackled."
    /

    The bible didn't "know" women would be mistreated, the men who wrote the bible knew women would be mistreated and most of them didn't mind. For ever verse you can bring that makes women equal to men I can bring you one that subjugates women you know why? Because the people who wrote the bible had different opinions, some were civil, but most were misogynistic pricks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Context is always an issue, and also the old testament has some....questionable stuff.
    So does the new testament, there is nothing moral about "have no thought for the morrow", abandon your family about follow me, because the end of the world is coming. Yet the sermon on the mount is held by Christians as one of the most moral utterances ever made. It's absolutely ridiculous.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    I looked up NWO, that site exposes all sort of wierd shit.
    Yeah and thank goodness both have about the same amount evidence in their favor. The only problem is I wouldn't particularly mind a NWO as much as I would the bible being true. I'll take an orwellian totalitarian regime over an orwellian theocratic totalitarian regime any day.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  4. #19
    Tony Stark`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,370
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    458
    theres proof that its real

  5. #20
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    So does the new testament, there is nothing moral about "have no thought for the morrow", abandon your family about follow me, because the end of the world is coming. Yet the sermon on the mount is held by Christians as one of the most moral utterances ever made. It's absolutely ridiculous.
    You lost me on grammar/spelling. I rly don't know what you said lulz.


    Anyway, to me its always something to criticize, I could spend all day criticizing old things, but i don't. Idgaf.


  6. #21
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by devonvanh7 View Post
    theres proof that its real
    NWO or the Bible?



    Empire:
    So does the new testament. There is nothing moral about "have no thought for the morrow", abandon your family and follow me, because the end of the world is coming. Yet the sermon on the mount is held by Christians as one of the most moral utterances ever made. It's absolutely ridiculous.

    Better now?
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 06-24-2010 at 10:43 AM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  7. #22
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    lolwut, leave your family and follow me when the apocalypse happens? where....


  8. #23
    gameman338's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2222 View Post
    What do you guys think about that passage in scripture?

    Any legitimacy?

    Why should the man lead and the women follow or if not why?



    /Discuss
    Hey, at least christians and athiests have something in common.

  9. #24
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    It's thought of as symbolic, and people believe if you live by it's principals the world will be a utopia, unfortunately as human we are emotional, and therefore irrational and if this God of theirs is so perfect why would he make it where we could never be at peace, because he wants us to suffer to reach his standard?
    When did he ever suffer? Yet in their minds he's all powerful and ever loving, and it's even since he created us, the way I see it the relation ship that grants us passage into heaven is the same relation ship between me and my pet cat.

    I clean it's litter box because it's smell irritates me
    it's an inside cat, and when it escapes I'm sad because it might be gone forever
    when I find it I'm so happy
    It sits on my lap and purs and in turn I reward it

    Here's the story of a previous cat I owned
    It never let me pet it
    It tried to bite me
    It always tried to escape
    I never rewarded it
    and when it escaped I never bothered looking for it, indirectly insuring it's death due to stupidity, because the area I live in is overflowing w/viscous dogs, and even coyotes

    this is the Christians relationship w/their God
    Last edited by tdct; 07-31-2010 at 04:51 PM.

  10. #25
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    ^nice bump but the bible is legit...

  11. #26
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by aussy1995 View Post
    ^nice bump but the bible is legit...
    Wrong in both matters, this wasn't even a bump, first page

  12. #27
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Nice bump.


    Even though if Adam and Eve were the first people on Earth, how were there niggas. (Not to be racist)

    Who had created God?

    And such.

  13. #28
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,580
    Reputation
    3317
    Thanks
    3,563
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post
    It's thought of as symbolic, and people believe if you live by it's principals the world will be a utopia, unfortunately as human we are emotional, and therefore irrational and if this God of theirs is so perfect why would he make it where we could never be at peace, because he wants us to suffer to reach his standard?
    When did he ever suffer? Yet in their minds he's all powerful and ever loving, and it's even since he created us, the way I see it the relation ship that grants us passage into heaven is the same relation ship between me and my pet cat.

    I clean it's litter box because it's smell irritates me
    it's an inside cat, and when it escapes I'm sad because it might be gone forever
    when I find it I'm so happy
    It sits on my lap and purs and in turn I reward it

    Here's the story of a previous cat I owned
    It never let me pet it
    It tried to bite me
    It always tried to escape
    I never rewarded it
    and when it escaped I never bothered looking for it, indirectly insuring it's death due to stupidity, because the area I live in is overflowing w/viscous dogs, and even coyotes

    so basically if we sit on his lap and pur, we get rewarded, we're pets if you believe in the bilbe
    epic bump is epic


  14. #29
    Sir Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a 3rd World Country
    Posts
    1,328
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Pensive
    What the fuck do you care if it's true or not? More than half of the people that posted on this thread aren't Christian, and many don't believe in God. So what the fuck? Do I care about what it says in the Pali Cannon? And even if it was true, go and tell that to any court in the world after firing your secretary for having a vagina, and check what you get.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

  15. #30
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post
    It's thought of as symbolic, and people believe if you live by it's principals the world will be a utopia, unfortunately as human we are emotional, and therefore irrational and if this God of theirs is so perfect why would he make it where we could never be at peace, because he wants us to suffer to reach his standard?
    When did he ever suffer? Yet in their minds he's all powerful and ever loving, and it's even since he created us, the way I see it the relation ship that grants us passage into heaven is the same relation ship between me and my pet cat.

    I clean it's litter box because it's smell irritates me
    it's an inside cat, and when it escapes I'm sad because it might be gone forever
    when I find it I'm so happy
    It sits on my lap and purs and in turn I reward it

    Here's the story of a previous cat I owned
    It never let me pet it
    It tried to bite me
    It always tried to escape
    I never rewarded it
    and when it escaped I never bothered looking for it, indirectly insuring it's death due to stupidity, because the area I live in is overflowing w/viscous dogs, and even coyotes

    so basically if we sit on his lap and pur, we get rewarded, we're pets if you believe in the bilbe
    Bump is bump. And your views suck.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The BIBLE
    By Dorado in forum General
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 09:19 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 07:36 AM
  3. The General section is not for technical issues.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 03:18 PM
  4. The right way to not get caught
    By imortal god in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 09:59 PM
  5. im the best (no im not)
    By braccini8 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-25-2007, 07:57 PM