Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 93
  1. #76
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post


    By the way you promote yourself you seem like you'll never enter a serious relationship. I mean that would be selfish.
    I have no desire to enter a serious relationship, the only reason I would enter a relationship is because the other person was fun to be around, and when the fun ended so would the relationship

  2. #77
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    I have no desire to enter a serious relationship, the only reason I would enter a relationship is because the other person was fun to be around, and when the fun ended so would the relationship
    *cough* kid *cough*

    Only kids don't hang around there friends because at one moment in time they aren't fun.


    You know Doc was talking about a male-female relationship right? Not your friend from class who you play CoD with right?


  3. #78
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    *cough* kid *cough*

    Only kids don't hang around there friends because at one moment in time they aren't fun.


    You know Doc was talking about a male-female relationship right? Not your friend from class who you play CoD with right?
    Yes I do, and It's not compulsive for me to hang around a girl just because there hot, the only reason I would is if I thought they were fun to be around, and once the fun ended so would the relationship, I believe I already said that. I guess you just assumed that I was a bit dense?

  4. #79
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post



    Yes I do, and It's not compulsive for me to hang around a girl just because there hot, the only reason I would is if I thought they were fun to be around, and once the fun ended so would the relationship, I believe I already said that.
    Which is why you are a kid.


  5. #80
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Which is why you are a kid.
    Are you insinuating that just because I'm not drunk on hormones I'm immature? If anything my prior post shows a more logical life style.

  6. #81
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    Are you insinuating that just because I'm not drunk on hormones I'm immature? If anything my prior post shows a more logical life style.
    So you intend on being single for the rest of your life?

    Sounds very mature to me.

    Actually no...I think your just trying to justify your arguments with lies. Trying to pass off your way of life as something it isn't.

  7. #82
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    Are you insinuating that just because I'm not drunk on hormones I'm immature? If anything my prior post shows a more logical life style.
    Uh......I'm insinuating that you don't know shit about relationships, your a virgin, and you've never had a gf.


  8. #83
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Needless to say not the greatest of moral teachings.
    What is your actual belief?

    P.S. tdct, you got told, bitch.
    Last edited by Illuminatus; 08-12-2010 at 10:15 PM.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  9. #84
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post


    So you intend on being single for the rest of your life?

    Sounds very mature to me.

    Actually no...I think your just trying to justify your arguments with lies. Trying to pass off your way of life as something it isn't.
    I'm sorry but I'm not deceiving you in the slightest, I really don't have any enhanced interest in girls, and that is the without a doubt the truth, and as for being single that is a bit of a depressing thought, when I think of the type of family I want, I always imagine having a son, and the mother leaving, I dunno I prefer not to focus the topic of these arguments on my personal life, not quite comfortable talking about it, not even w/family or friends, care to move on?.


    Quote Originally Posted by SloaMoeDaea View Post
    What is your actual belief?

    P.S. tdct, you got told, bitch.
    I'm not the one who got told, that particular response from paroxysm wasn't directed at me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Uh......I'm insinuating that you don't know shit about relationships, your a virgin, and you've never had a gf.
    Your right, and don't really have an interest in having one either.

  10. #85
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    [COLOR="Black"]
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post

    Your right, and don't really have an interest in having one either.


    Last question. Its legit concerning the circumstances.


    Are you gay?


  11. #86
    Disco //'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,550
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I dont know about bible. not very religous. all i know is mormon bible is bs

  12. #87
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Last question. Its legit concerning the circumstances.


    Are you gay?
    I don't know, I don't really see girls like most boys do, to me there just people, but I don't see guys the way most gay people do either, to me there just people, I dunno, I've been called gay before, but w/e

  13. #88
    powpowpow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NO WHERE AND EVERYWHERE
    Posts
    408
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    I don't know, I don't really see girls like most boys do, to me there just people, but I don't see guys the way most gay people do either, to me there just people, I dunno, I've been called gay before, but w/e
    maybe u havent hit puberty thats why idk u so.. and im not trying to be rude just incase u take it the wrong way
    Last edited by powpowpow21; 08-14-2010 at 11:19 AM.

  14. #89
    moosicgawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\user\Josh\Pictures\Portfolio\
    Posts
    3,462
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    I don't know, I don't really see girls like most boys do, to me there just people, but I don't see guys the way most gay people do either, to me there just people, I dunno, I've been called gay before, but w/e
    Have you started growing hair in places where it's never been before?
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

  15. #90
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by powpowpow21 View Post
    maybe u havent hit puberty thats why idk u so.. and im not trying to be rude just incase u take it the wrong way
    Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
    Have you started growing hair in places where it's never been before?


    My response to that is Rotflmao, yes I've hit puberty lawl, voice change and blah blah blah awkward conversation, thanks for starting such a queer, awkward chat powpow lol
    Last edited by tdct; 08-14-2010 at 12:08 PM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The BIBLE
    By Dorado in forum General
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 09:19 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 07:36 AM
  3. The General section is not for technical issues.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 03:18 PM
  4. The right way to not get caught
    By imortal god in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 09:59 PM
  5. im the best (no im not)
    By braccini8 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-25-2007, 07:57 PM