Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 248
  1. #136
    cruizrisner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    48
    fuck this, thats it im done with this thread. some people are just to stubborn that when u display facts in front of them they have to disagree with you, like 1+1=2 and they would throw it so far off they would be thinking 1+1=32

    details providing a theory that God exists + stubborn person = stubborn person that believes in something that he can hold on to instead of mommy

    facts disproving God + stubborn person = stubborn person who gets irritated cuz some thing are just to complicated for their little minds






    @empire: your a fucking idiot, go die

  2. #137
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted


    I think you should rephrase yourself from now on and not try and over complicate your sentences. They're becoming incoherent and provide barely any substance to your argument.
    Last edited by Doc; 07-11-2010 at 07:17 PM.

  3. #138
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by cruizrisner View Post
    fuck this, thats it im done with this thread. some people are just to stubborn that when u display facts in front of them they have to disagree with you, like 1+1=2 and they would throw it so far off they would be thinking 1+1=32

    details providing a theory that God exists + stubborn person = stubborn person that believes in something that he can hold on to instead of mommy

    facts disproving God + stubborn person = stubborn person who gets irritated cuz some thing are just to complicated for their little minds


    @empire: your a fucking idiot, go die
    Your such a pussy.

    Go talk to that pastor instead of being a lil bitch. God, its like I'm fucking captain obvious these days.


    LOL doc, nice.


  4. #139
    Superpunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,396
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Kave45 View Post
    forget the pieces of the watch in a bag its just the probability its just that small of a probability and if theres no numbers between the two then it just means that theres no way that it was just chance
    If just 1 out of a billion planets had life, there would still be millions of planets that do contain life.


  5. #140
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Superpunt View Post
    If just 1 out of a billion planets had life, there would still be millions of planets that do contain life.
    Well if we take 10^21 as the number of suns in the universe, put a conservative number of planets around each (three on each sun), and only 1/10^9 had life at one point in their existence, there would have been 3 trillion instances of life in the universe.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  6. #141
    Fegerlein10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by cruizrisner View Post
    wow is this your sad attempt to turn this around? think what you want man but im not scared of being proven wrong because i wont be proven wrong, u cant prove me wrong, ive proven that you cant prove me wrong. your posts are becoming pointless, just insulting me rather then proving or even making a real debate.
    ^^
    ¦ ¦

    LMFAO, defence mechanism on the go.

    1) question, proving defence mechanism launched to protect ego.

    2) Convincing point, not to feel bad about himself.

    4) (In green). Self assurance, and VERY defencive talk

    5) Redirecting the insult to the attacker

    Sir, you're pityful, and you don't know what your talking about.

  7. #142
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,768
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    1,922
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    My parents created me, via sexual reproduction.
    Sexual reproduction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Unless you support the alternative stork theory. /
    \FP

    I meant the first human being !!!

  8. #143
    Superpunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,396
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Well if we take 10^21 as the number of suns in the universe, put a conservative number of planets around each (three on each sun), and only 1/10^9 had life at one point in their existence, there would have been 3 trillion instances of life in the universe.
    Exactly. That's why I think it's very likely that there are other planets with some form of life on it.
    The closest planet with life on it will probly be to far to reach in this life tho.


  9. #144
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    the existence of life elsewhere is incredibly likely. But I didn't follow the conversation that got it to this point......


  10. #145
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAMESABER View Post
    \FP

    I meant the first human being !!!
    Maybe you should have said that, the first human being is a difficult thing to define but here's a brief history
    Homo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    To answer your question, the first "modern" human came from African about 200,000 years ago.
    Human - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  11. #146
    Superpunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,396
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Maybe you should have said that, the first human being is a difficult thing to define but here's a brief history
    Homo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    To answer your question, the first "modern" human came from African about 200,000 years ago.
    Human - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    The Homo Habilis does indeed look human.


  12. #147
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Superpunt View Post
    The Homo Habilis does indeed look human.
    uh................................................ .............

    not rly lol.(in the wiki pic)


  13. #148
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,768
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    1,922
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Maybe you should have said that, the first human being is a difficult thing to define but here's a brief history
    Homo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    To answer your question, the first "modern" human came from African about 200,000 years ago.
    Human - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    The first human being is a difficult thing to define
    Why proxy ??? When every single thing can be answered by science ??? As I said before there theories prove no shit !!!

    Here's what scientists say about your brain:



    And still you say there are flaws in our design and still you say there are more intelligent beings coming in the future. We are the most intelligent beings created by Almighty God !!!

    @Superpunt: You look like them, we don't ... lol

  14. #149
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAMESABER View Post
    Why proxy ??? When every single thing can be answered by science ??? As I said before there theories prove no shit !!!

    Here's what scientists say about your brain:

    And still you say there are flaws in our design and still you say there are more intelligent beings coming in the future. We are the most intelligent beings created by Almighty God !!!

    @Superpunt: You look like them, we don't ... lol
    If you read carefully you'd realise that Paro never said science answered everything. There is still a vast area of unknown, but the difference is, where religion simply dismisses the unknown for just works of God, science is actually striving to garner knowledge in these areas.

  15. #150
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,768
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    1,922
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post


    If you read carefully you'd realise that Paro never said science answered everything. There is still a vast area of unknown, but the difference is, where religion simply dismisses the unknown for just works of God, science is actually striving to garner knowledge in these areas.
    You only deny the existence of God when you have all your faith in science. No religion says not to investigate and research.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Live evidence of the existence of God #1
    By -Lame in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 08:21 PM
  2. Argument for the existence of GOD
    By hbk in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 07:23 PM
  3. GOOD BYE TO THE WORLD OF MPGH and its great members
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 02:27 PM
  4. all the words like wtf and there explanation
    By Pepijntje in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 01:17 PM
  5. The future is here and it sucks...
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 08:42 AM