Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 248
  1. #211
    Sir Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a 3rd World Country
    Posts
    1,328
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post


    I have read the Bible. And can tell you I felt no whimsical feeling.
    Orly? Well, nothing personal at all, but maybe it's cuz you read it wit a complete negative personality? I mean, if you do and read it wit the mental block of "This isn't going to change my mind" I bet you really won't feel shit about it.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

  2. #212
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by 420Saboteur View Post
    if there is a god why is there war and disease?

    children need to learn science.
    Because of belief, the same shit you spew out of you mouth to backed up your view a bit ago.

    According the the biblical book of the three branches (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam). We're all sinners according to God's view, we do not earned the right to be protected under him.

    War is caused because of belief, religion is a belief, so is atheism, it is a belief as well. Saying that war is caused by religions showed you know nothing of belief, because atheistic views followed the same theory of belief.

    You should learn before you type.

  3. #213
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post
    Orly? Well, nothing personal at all, but maybe it's cuz you read it wit a complete negative personality? I mean, if you do and read it wit the mental block of "This isn't going to change my mind" I bet you really won't feel shit about it.
    I actually read it thinking I might receive a revelation and found out the true meaning of our existence and fully appreciate what the "Saviour" did for us. After reading the bible numerous times, attending church camps several times. going to church for a year even being a part of worship, I can assure you I felt nothing.

    Despite you thinking atheists are atheists simply because they are ignorant, cold miserable bastards, I can assure you that is not the case.

  4. #214
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    I believe in science.

  5. #215
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I believe in nothing, it believes in me.


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Sir Nathan (08-04-2010)

  7. #216
    Sir Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a 3rd World Country
    Posts
    1,328
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post


    I actually read it thinking I might receive a revelation and found out the true meaning of our existence and fully appreciate what the "Saviour" did for us. After reading the bible numerous times, attending church camps several times. going to church for a year even being a part of worship, I can assure you I felt nothing.

    Despite you thinking atheists are atheists simply because they are ignorant, cold miserable bastards, I can assure you that is not the case.
    Lol, most of the brightest men who put a foot on the planet declare themselves as atheists. So no, I don't have prejudices against them, but I do believe that some of them (my congratulations if you're not one of these) just have a religious block, as they think they won't get shit from it anyways.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

  8. #217
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post
    Lol, most of the brightest men who put a foot on the planet declare themselves as atheists. So no, I don't have prejudices against them, but I do believe that some of them (my congratulations if you're not one of these) just have a religious block, as they think they won't get shit from it anyways.
    Just didn't want you to have a misconception.

  9. #218
    Backripu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    America
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Cynical
    GOD DOES EXIST!
    God bless you all, and I hope you all do believe in God one day... it saddens me to see people not believe in God.. because that = hell...
    One day, I hope you are all at least able to say God does exist and that you believe in his word... at least..
    I am a complete death metal head... Favorite band ever: Kataklysm


    Broly is so ftw. Best villain EVER.
    10 Posts ( )
    25 Posts ( )
    50 Posts ( )
    75 Posts ( )
    100 Posts ( )
    200 Posts ( )
    500 Posts ( )
    If I helped you or tried to help I would appreciate a thank.

    I am a

    And

  10. #219
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post
    Lol, most of the brightest men who put a foot on the planet declare themselves as atheists. So no, I don't have prejudices against them, but I do believe that some of them (my congratulations if you're not one of these) just have a religious block, as they think they won't get shit from it anyways.
    There are so many different religions, and lets be honest, you only believe in one, what makes it more logical than another, like Buddha, or Hinduism, in truth each as irrational as the next, yet most catholic/Christians, have a, "mental block" to any other religion except their own, so criticizing him for having a religious block makes you a hypocrite
    , well unless somehow I was completely off when I summed you up (I doubt it)

  11. #220
    Icn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chiraq
    Posts
    448
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    1,088
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Who cares, Live you're life and have fun, you're gonna die in 60 years anyways.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Icn For This Useful Post:

    banned1111 (08-25-2010),Vectorzz (08-22-2010)

  13. #221
    INJ3CT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Here is my opinion

    God is real if you believe and have faith,
    he is a made-up figure if you think he is non-existent.

    I am catholic, and I believe in God.

    I don't care if I'm flamed.

    Personally, I believe in faith.

    It's your decision.

    You Can't PROVE God isn't real, it is un-disputable.

    Even if you say "God isn't Real. Period."

    Doesn't work in the shade of things.

    Once again, UN-DISPUTABLE.

    No Proof.

    When you die, your conscience is nothing.

    You can't prove he isn't real.

    He is the image of MAN.

  14. #222
    Slice-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the rainbow.
    Posts
    1,987
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    909
    Quote Originally Posted by INJ3CT View Post
    Here is my opinion

    God is real if you believe and have faith,
    he is a made-up figure if you think he is non-existent.

    I am catholic, and I believe in God.

    I don't care if I'm flamed.

    Personally, I believe in faith.

    It's your decision.

    You Can't PROVE God isn't real, it is un-disputable.

    Even if you say "God isn't Real. Period."

    Doesn't work in the shade of things.

    Once again, UN-DISPUTABLE.

    No Proof.

    When you die, your conscience is nothing.

    You can't prove he isn't real.

    He is the image of MAN.
    Sorry about bumping this a bit(1 day) but i had something i could add. Like he said he "believes" in god and i do to. Its basically like saying you love someone. There is no way to prove that you love the other person, well by definition you could but god is like love. There's no way to prove if its real or not. If you said God doesn't exist that would be like leading a horse to water but you wont be able to make it drink. Same would go for people who said god exists. In conclusion this thread is not going to lead to anywhere.

    /Request close

  15. #223
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by shotimoti View Post
    Sorry about bumping this a bit(1 day) but i had something i could add. Like he said he "believes" in god and i do to. Its basically like saying you love someone. There is no way to prove that you love the other person, well by definition you could but god is like love. There's no way to prove if its real or not. If you said God doesn't exist that would be like leading a horse to water but you wont be able to make it drink. Same would go for people who said god exists. In conclusion this thread is not going to lead to anywhere.

    /Request close
    What makes you think your answer is definite and adds closure to the topic?

  16. #224
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Seriously... stop talking about this.
    I'm sick of all this arguing over one topic.
    What happens after life will be proved when we die.
    So all of you, shut up.
    NOW CLOSE THIS THREAD




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  17. #225
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by SloaMoeDaea View Post
    Seriously... stop talking about this.
    I'm sick of all this arguing over one topic.
    What happens after life will be proved when we die.
    So all of you, shut up.
    NOW CLOSE THIS THREAD
    It's called the debate section for a reason.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Live evidence of the existence of God #1
    By -Lame in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 08:21 PM
  2. Argument for the existence of GOD
    By hbk in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 07:23 PM
  3. GOOD BYE TO THE WORLD OF MPGH and its great members
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 02:27 PM
  4. all the words like wtf and there explanation
    By Pepijntje in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 01:17 PM
  5. The future is here and it sucks...
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 08:42 AM