Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 248
  1. #31
    moosicgawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\user\Josh\Pictures\Portfolio\
    Posts
    3,462
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Us 'Atheists' think logically, to answer your question there 'Muslim'.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

  2. #32
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,768
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    1,922
    My Mood
    Dead
    Human thinking has a certain level and cannot go further !!

    ~Nuff Said !

  3. #33
    Superpunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,396
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAMESABER View Post
    Human thinking has a certain level and cannot go further !!

    ~Nuff Said !
    It can, that's called evolution.

    Just wait till we get our second brain.


  4. #34
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Superpunt View Post
    It can, that's called evolution.

    Just wait till we get our second brain.
    Well at that point it'll no longer be a human brain, it'll be a different species brain.

    It won't be "us" that are smarter and more capable, it'll be different race with more of our strengths and less of our weaknesses, whether or not superstition will still be around is beyond me.
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 07-06-2010 at 06:58 AM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  5. #35
    Maddoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada. (That's right. You know it)
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Lonely
    I must have missed something, because last time I checked, you can't grasp and feel emotions in your hand. Yes some emotions have physical things affecting them, but most don't. So does this mean that they are immaterial like a god? No

  6. #36
    Dead Bones Brook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    On that seat right over there.
    Posts
    8,328
    Reputation
    858
    Thanks
    1,533
    My Mood
    Daring
    God does exist.
    Well, actually, a Goddess does exist.
    Her name is Eris.

    Yes, I might turn into a Discordianist.

    If Paroxysm reads this.. Have you read Principia Discordia?

  7. #37
    Superpunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,396
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
    God does exist.
    Well, actually, a Goddess does exist.
    Her name is Eris.

    Yes, I might turn into a Discordianist.

    If Paroxysm reads this.. Have you read Principia Discordia?
    I do believe something created us. I also believe it already died millions of years ago or does not require to be worshipped.
    I also think most of the atm religions are bullshit.
    That's what I believe in.

    @Paroxysm, I do believe that we will still call ourselves humans even if we change drastically due to evolution. The word might have changed a bit trough changes of language.


  8. #38
    Fegerlein10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    FULL proof that God exists: EVOLUTION DECEIT :: HARUN YAHYA ::

    There's no question if he exists or not, he exists, that's just it. No questions, No doubts.

    The site completely fucks the theory of evolution up that it's so unthinkable and destructive. If you take the time to read everything, you'll know the roots of nazism, communism, and fascism.

    There is no proof of evolution, and science proves the existence of god.

  9. #39
    KABLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,867
    Reputation
    192
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Get off of his cock.

    Quote Originally Posted by TOXIN
    Shit, now I have to enter this chapacha shit.
    my tumblr
    How To: Not Get Banned Botting

    "Had a dream I was king. I woke up, still king."
    .................................................-Eminem

  10. #40
    cruizrisner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    48
    time CAN and IS infinite, every set period can be measured and therefore is time... when time "is ended" (which means it wouldnt be infinite/eternal) then what happens?... nothing... soooo if only nothing can be created by nothing then where did time begin? and why? and how did it get god? if god existed before time, then time existed before time, cuz if time didnt exist then nothing exists, therefore god would have to have been created by nothing, which proves that nothing can create more then nothing... this is where you reach your paradox and thus proving that everything has existed forever and there is no god. think long and hard about this and you will notice that everything you say defending the thought that god exists, you are actually disproving your facts with your facts therefore making none of them fact at all
    Last edited by cruizrisner; 07-06-2010 at 04:50 PM.

  11. #41
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Fegerlein10 View Post
    FULL proof that God exists: EVOLUTION DECEIT :: HARUN YAHYA ::

    There's no question if he exists or not, he exists, that's just it. No questions, No doubts.

    The site completely fucks the theory of evolution up that it's so unthinkable and destructive. If you take the time to read everything, you'll know the roots of nazism, communism, and fascism.

    There is no proof of evolution, and science proves the existence of god.

    It's a real shame that you'll never understand the true depth of your ignorance, you'll never be able to experience the /facepalm I'm experiencing after reading your post and visiting that website.



    Superpunt:
    The species that proceeds after us will most likely change its name, the word human will in hundreds of thousands of years be as familiar to them as homo erectus is to us.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  12. #42
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,768
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    1,922
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    It's a real shame that you'll never understand the true depth of your ignorance, you'll never be able to experience the /facepalm I'm experiencing after reading your post and visiting that website.



    Superpunt:
    The species that proceeds after us will most likely change its name, the word human will in hundreds of thousands of years be as familiar to them as homo erectus is to us.
    The human evolution is complete. There is / will be no species better than us. No one can take over us. This is the most stupid thing I've ever heard !!

  13. #43
    Superpunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,396
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    It's a real shame that you'll never understand the true depth of your ignorance, you'll never be able to experience the /facepalm I'm experiencing after reading your post and visiting that website.



    Superpunt:
    The species that proceeds after us will most likely change its name, the word human will in hundreds of thousands of years be as familiar to them as homo erectus is to us.
    They will probably still call themselves humans. They're latin name probly has changed indeed. But I don't think that a word liek humans dies out very fast.

    @Flamesaber.
    The humans aren't perfect yet. We actually have many design mistakes.
    A simple example is that we can choke. The air pipe and food pipe(dunno english word for it) are build next to each other. Making us able to choke whenever we swallow something to early. Which is a major design mistake.


  14. #44
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAMESABER View Post
    The human evolution is complete. There is / will be no species better than us. No one can take over us. This is the most stupid thing I've ever heard !!


    Why are you so stupid?
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  15. #45
    Superpunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,396
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post


    Why are you so stupid?
    He also thinks MJ is still alive. He's facking paranoid, that's why .


Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Live evidence of the existence of God #1
    By -Lame in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 08:21 PM
  2. Argument for the existence of GOD
    By hbk in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 07:23 PM
  3. GOOD BYE TO THE WORLD OF MPGH and its great members
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 02:27 PM
  4. all the words like wtf and there explanation
    By Pepijntje in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 01:17 PM
  5. The future is here and it sucks...
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 08:42 AM