Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    @Flamesaber.
    The humans aren't perfect yet. We actually have many design mistakes.
    A simple example is that we can choke. The air pipe and food pipe(dunno english word for it) are build next to each other. Making us able to choke whenever we swallow something to early. Which is a major design mistake.[/QUOTE]

Humans are perfectly created. I mean we choke for a fucking reason!

Why we choke:
    The only thing supposed to go down a windpipe is air and anything else is seen as a foreign object and the body tries to dislodge it by coughing until it's clear again.

IF we weren't created perfectly we wouldn't choke, and our body would let it go in and kill us.

All scientists deny these facts:
    -Fossiles found 100 millions of years ago are EXACTLY the same as todays.
    -The peacock's feather couldn't have been made by chance. It's proven to be too complex
    -Land animals couldn't have changed into flying animals. This is the main reason why scientists believe in god.
    Last edited by Fegerlein10; 07-07-2010 at 10:51 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fegerlein10 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hassan (07-07-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I don't think god exists , I don't know why but I just don't, I support evolution, it's way more realistic imo!

Thanks

Why we choke:
    The only thing supposed to go down a windpipe is air and anything else is seen as a foreign object and the body tries to dislodge it by coughing until it's clear again.

IF we weren't created perfectly we wouldn't choke, and our body would let it go in and kill us.

-The peacock's feather couldn't have been made by chance. It's proven to be too complex
    -Land animals couldn't have changed into flying animals. This is the main reason why scientists believe in god.
    your entire lil speech here shows that humans are not perfect. humans make mistakes like you have. if we were perfect then people would never choke to death, your body would instead open up and just simply let the object fall to the ground instead of continually bounce around in the windpipe. fossils are NOT exactly the same and this has been proven but people like yourself are too busy in church worshiping your false god to know this. the peacocks feather is only to complex for people who are to dumb to understand evolution and survival of the fittest. (same principle as to why butterfly's have their colors.) which also leads me to the part about land animals changing into flying animals. it starts with big long jumps, then glides, then gets wing eventually. if you are a scientist that understands evolution or just a normal person who understands it then you will see that it is not so complex and therefore you do not have to turn to something as simple of a thought as someone had to create us.

your last mistake: believing in god

GOD DOES NOT EXIST AND THIS CAN BE PROVEN

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    @cruizner: lolwut idiot.

Anyway, we debating the existence of time? I wanna try that one.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    @cruizner: lolwut idiot.

Anyway, we debating the existence of time? I wanna try that one.
    if time doesnt exist then nothing does, not even god. so if at any point there is no time, then there is nothing. thats as simple as that. so god couldnt have created time because if god existed then there was time before time. but since the material in space has always been (no god) then there has always been and always will be time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Hmm, but is what you percieve as time, really what time is?

Thanks
    it is completely improbable that there is ever an absence of time. if something exists then there is time do to that somethings ability to exist. if there were at any point no time, the calculation of start to end of the "no time" period is considered an amount of time and no matter how you look at it there is time. time cant go away unless there is nothing there to behold the fact that there is time. so if at any point in time there was nothing, then maybe there was no time. but something existed that made nothing into something. but then there would be time since that something existed and therefore was never a nothing at all. so there has always been something therefore has always been "time" whether it is percieved as how humans see it or how a rock or dust particle see it, there has been time and will always be time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    That would have been an adequate explanation if God was defined as a temporal being, ie contingent on time, but according to most flavors of theism, God is transcendental and exists outside of time.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    That would have been an adequate explanation if God was defined as a temporal being, ie contingent on time, but according to most flavors of theism, God is transcendental and exists outside of time.
    yet again, improbable. if you are saying he exists out of time then he exists as nothing since the presents of anything temporal or not would thus make time. most say God "did" this and that, well to do means there was an amount of time taken to do this (like the seven days theory) and that points right out that there was time! they cant say he took the "time" to do this and yet exists out of "time". TIME is NOT only relative to human beings or the world as we know it. Time is the same meaning to EVERYTHING that exists. if god exists then so did time, therefore yet again disproving the existence of god and showing that the material of today has always existed in one way or another and will always be.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Just a random question which I've always wondered, and it touches on Paros last point.

If God existed out of time then how was his production of Earth measured as days? Or was this just a measure for us to see his efficiency.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    Just a random question which I've always wondered, and it touches on Paros last point.

If God existed out of time then how was his production of Earth measured as days? Or was this just a measure for us to see his efficiency.
    its a fault that was created along with the creation of the religion. someone thought it out but of course they couldnt get all the cracks out of their story

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Yeah perhaps. Unless there is something in Genesis which I have overlooked or have misread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Fegerlein10 View Post
    @Flamesaber.
    The humans aren't perfect yet. We actually have many design mistakes.
    A simple example is that we can choke. The air pipe and food pipe(dunno english word for it) are build next to each other. Making us able to choke whenever we swallow something to early. Which is a major design mistake.

Why we choke:

What I meant with that design mistake was that they shouldn't have been built next to each other. For example if our air pipe was on our shoulder, we couldn't choke since food can't go in there anymore.

Land animals did change into flying animals. Just look at the flying squirrel. That beast is in-between.
    Last edited by Superpunt; 07-07-2010 at 08:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by cruizrisner View Post
    it is completely improbable that there is ever an absence of time. if something exists then there is time do to that somethings ability to exist. if there were at any point no time, the calculation of start to end of the "no time" period is considered an amount of time and no matter how you look at it there is time. time cant go away unless there is nothing there to behold the fact that there is time. so if at any point in time there was nothing, then maybe there was no time. but something existed that made nothing into something. but then there would be time since that something existed and therefore was never a nothing at all. so there has always been something therefore has always been "time" whether it is percieved as how humans see it or how a rock or dust particle see it, there has been time and will always be time.
    So what is time? If you cannot tell time does it exist?

Time is defined by an outside source, if there is no outside source to define it, does it exist?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

So what is time? If you cannot tell time does it exist?

Time is defined by an outside source, if there is no outside source to define it, does it exist?
    It exists because we were thought what time is.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast