Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 203
  1. #136
    MilesPrower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A duplex of cardboard boxes.
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Pensive
    This whole thread makes me want to vomit.
    Just outright upchuck. I can just feel the bile build in the back of my throat.


    How ignorant can people really get? Find out in this thread.

    But really. It hurts, it really truly pains me to be a part of the same race as homophobes, or any equally ridiculous 'phobe' for that matter. Tolerance is a virtue, something apparently the people of this generation and the last don't have.
    One phobia I'm okay with? Phobaphobes.
    >.<

    Bottom line: Ignorant people irk me.
    ________
    Check it|<<www. mkff. co. cc> Blog>|ti kcehC

    Quotes to live by:
    "I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers."

    "If at first you don’t succeed, call it version 1.0"

    "Everything I say is a lie."

    "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

    "Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless."

    "The thing about the ignorant is... is that they have both a right and left brain, like everyone else. It's just, there's nothing right in their left brain, and there's nothing left in their right brain."

  2. #137
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Venus View Post
    Like Oh-My-God why do you have to be such a hater, Empire?

    /stereotype
    pfft hater? man i'm fine with gay people doing whatever it is they want to do, in fact anyone can do w/e they want so long as it don't disturb my peace. Its as simple as that.


  3. #138
    Mr.1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,002
    Reputation
    -52
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Bashful
    I don't mind them but they're creating so much public drama. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK THAT YOUR GAY, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD THEN THE MEDIA AND MAKE A WHOLE DAM HISTORICAL MOMENT. Who cares....

    Some can't even take jokes, but amazingly can take a dick up there ass.

  4. #139
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I find it amusing that lesbians are accepted, but males are sinner.
    they're not.
    unless it's pr0n.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  5. #140
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    if you're not comfortable with you're sexuality you won't accept gays.

    if you say you're comfortable with watching gay men giving PDA you're obviously gay/bi.

  6. #141
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    they're not.
    unless it's pr0n.
    "This sur/vey, done with undergraduates from the University of Iowa, shows attitudes toward bisexuality. 70% said they would not have a roommate with a bisexual male. 93% said they wouldn't mind a lesbian female." -University of Iowa
    Last edited by Mouzie; 10-25-2010 at 11:23 AM.

  7. #142
    SjoerdJr...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Manhattan. Why?
    Posts
    3,983
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    457
    My Mood
    Tired
    legalize it fosho

  8. #143
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    "This sur/vey, done with undergraduates from the University of Iowa, shows attitudes toward bisexuality. 70% said they would not have a roommate with a bisexual male. 93% said they wouldn't mind a lesbian female." -University of Iowa
    Yay for school polls! Because we all know that one university stand for america.

    That Iowa of all states is being used.
    That on top of that, the poll is voluntary.
    That on top of that, the poll is also students.
    That on top of that, the dorms aren't co-ed.
    That on top of that, its a poll with a small population of the school.
    That on top of that, the are aroung 18-24.

    Any more ways that "******" can fail?


  9. #144
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Yay for school polls! Because we all know that one university stand for america.

    That Iowa of all states is being used.
    That on top of that, the poll is voluntary.
    That on top of that, the poll is also students.
    That on top of that, the dorms aren't co-ed.
    That on top of that, its a poll with a small population of the school.
    That on top of that, the are aroung 18-24.

    Any more ways that "******" can fail?
    I was showing a point.

    None of your points prove anything, you're just saying the obivous, but sense you like to try and be smart about it: Majority of Americans Continue to Oppose Gay Marriage

  10. #145
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I was showing a point.

    None of your points prove anything, you're just saying the obivous, but sense you like to try and be smart about it: Majority of Americans Continue to Oppose Gay Marriage
    Mhmmm, i don't care. Majority this majority that, if we here at mpgh don't hate gays(non-jokingly) then it doesn't matter.

    Honestly gay marriage is just a political issue, its so pathetic though.


  11. #146
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,652
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    pfft hater? man i'm fine with gay people doing whatever it is they want to do, in fact anyone can do w/e they want so long as it don't disturb my peace. Its as simple as that.
    Why respond seriously to my obvious sarcastic response? Anyways, I'm kinda with you in the whole "disliking /avoiding gays who act like valley-girls" schtick.

  12. #147
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well if it helps, i generall avoid women like that too lol.


  13. #148
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Look..I don't care if queers want to go off and get married.
    Whatever.

    But, they shouldn't be allowed to adopt kids.
    That goes for Lesbians too.
    I think it's wrong that a child has to grow up with two parents of the same sex.
    Imagine the bullshit they gotta go through growing up.
    Then they have to have their own natural order of life corrupted,
    due to the fact that parents are the most influential part of a childs life in their pre-pubescent stage.
    It's bad enough they started a fucking epidemic, that punishes heterosexuals too.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 10-25-2010 at 11:12 PM.

  14. #149
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    this thread is still alive?


  15. #150
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Look..I don't care if queers want to go off and get married.
    Whatever.

    But, they shouldn't be allowed to adopt kids.
    That goes for Lesbians too.
    I think it's wrong that a child has to grow up with two parents of the same sex.
    Imagine the bullshit they gotta go through growing up.
    Then they have to have their own natural order of life corrupted,
    due to the fact that parents are the most influential part of a childs life in their pre-pubescent stage.
    It's bad enough they started a fucking epidemic, that punishes heterosexuals too.
    Ok ethereal it's been a while since I've commented in the debate section because as of late it's become more bickering than debating but I'll take the time to respond to your comment.

    Why shouldn't gay's be allowed to adopt?
    The New York Times > Log In

    As of 2009 a meta-analysis of psychological studies by Abbie Goldberg showed that there are no harms to gay parenting both physically and psychologically (No harms greater than that of straight parents). In fact she goes on to argue that gay parenting may result in more accepting and socially healthy children.

    Let's say we ignore the statistics for a moment and thinking about the children instead. Would you prefer that a child stays in an orphanage as opposed to being brought up by gay parents? If there are no harms to gay parenting then why would this be for any other reason than your own prejudice? I would prefer that both straight and gay couples got to adopt children you know why? Because more children will be adopted... so that more children can grow up feeling like someone loves them instead of sitting in an orphanage just hoping that someone eventually comes along and sees them as worthy.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Gay Marriage? Wrong or Not?
    By deathjr453 in forum Religion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 07:38 PM
  2. Why are Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexuals discriminated?
    By Lady GaGa in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 10:33 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 11:47 AM
  4. auto-Tune the News #2: pirates. drugs. gay marriage.
    By ClapBangKiss in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 05:11 AM
  5. Fuck Wal Mart And Their Gay Ass Games
    By coffeecafef in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 11:44 PM