Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 109
  1. #46
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    Quote Originally Posted by Born To Die View Post
    Ok, now I'll tell you guys some extras about Eve.

    According to my religion, Eve kept the apple, and used it to start the Trojan war.

    /truth
    Like I said the apple was just a censor. The apple is sex. Tree of life as in birth. They ate one of the apples. as ni they had sex = they tried to create life. = they trying to be like god. = they sinned. = they get kicked out of paradise.

    The end for adam and eve.

  2. #47
    Derail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hm,let me see.....
    Posts
    5,262
    Reputation
    360
    Thanks
    1,125
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Boedhism sounds better then Christianity.

  3. #48
    Born To Die's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,133
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    146
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.L View Post


    Like I said the apple was just a censor. The apple is sex. Tree of life as in birth. They ate one of the apples. as ni they had sex = they tried to create life. = they trying to be like god. = they sinned. = they get kicked out of paradise.

    The end for adam and eve.
    The apple is the start of all chaos.

  4. #49
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,749
    Reputation
    159
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Born To Die View Post
    Atheism is a religion. No discussion possible, it's a fact.
    A relegion is a belief , atheism beliefs that God does not exist.
    Wrong.

    a. Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.

    Atheists don't believe in a supernatural power or a governor of a universe.

    @Other guy
    90% are self-centred? The fact you make that claim shows that you're self-centred... how can you speak 970 million people?
    Morals and religion are separate things. With religion, you believe you are trying to impress someone. You are doing good deeds to essentially get into heaven, are you not?
    When you are an Atheist and you do a good deed, you have done it from the kindness of your heart and you seek no reward. Atheists are less selfish than those who are religious.

    Where would we be without some of these people?
    The 50 Most Brilliant Atheists of All Time

    Imagine if religion didn't exist, considerably less wars, no terrorism (the one we know anyway).
    What if the dark ages never happened?
    Did you know that we are actually about 800 years behind technologically that we need to be? You can thank the dark ages for that.

    [img]http://buelahman.files.*********.com/2009/02/darkages.gif[/img]

  5. #50
    Born To Die's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,133
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    146
    My Mood
    Daring
    @Endrit
    You're wrong..
    It's not that Atheists don't believe in God.
    Atheists believe that God does not exist.
    It's a big difference, and therefore it's a religion.


    @ Mr. L
    Yes, I'm talking about the Greco-Roman Godddess of Chaos, Confusion, Strife,Helter-Skelter and Hodge Podge. No Spiritual power is even strong enough tod ent Her chariot fenders. No material force can resist the temptation of Her Fifth Intergalactic Bank of the Acropolis Slush Fund for Graft and Corruption.

  6. #51
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    Lawl Rage Quit the debating, huh Parox.

    Anyway those that believe that science has an answer to everything id like to ask you this.

    Have you proved any of your theories of evolution? Have you proved any of your theories about us creating our selves through time? No you havent. Can you prove god does not exist? No you cant. So before you start flaming those that do believe in god, think about it do you have anything to backup your arguement on "god does not exist?"

  7. #52
    argusomega1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,289
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post


    Wrong.

    a. Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.

    Atheists don't believe in a supernatural power or a governor of a universe.

    @Other guy
    90% are self-centred? The fact you make that claim shows that you're self-centred... how can you speak 970 million people?
    Morals and religion are separate things. With religion, you believe you are trying to impress someone. You are doing good deeds to essentially get into heaven, are you not?
    When you are an Atheist and you do a good deed, you have done it from the kindness of your heart and you seek no reward. Atheists are less selfish than those who are religious.

    Where would we be without some of these people?
    The 50 Most Brilliant Atheists of All Time

    Imagine if religion didn't exist, considerably less wars, no terrorism (the one we know anyway).
    What if the dark ages never happened?
    Did you know that we are actually about 800 years behind technologically that we need to be? You can thank the dark ages for that.

    [img]http://buelahman.files.*********.com/2009/02/darkages.gif[/img]
    Least someone thinks that religon is a corroupt and destructive force that should have never entered society.The church killed so many people for their own good.And caused the crusades+all our racism toward islamic people.
    I buy stuff

  8. #53
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,749
    Reputation
    159
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    We don't believe anything.
    We know that God doesn't exist.
    This isn't a theory. There is no proof (at all, whatsoever) so in science this means that something is incorrect.

    Atheism is not a religion.

  9. #54
    Born To Die's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,133
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    146
    My Mood
    Daring
    What, Mr. L? You got a post deleted?

  10. #55
    Born To Die's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,133
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    146
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    We don't believe anything.
    We know that God doesn't exist.
    This isn't a theory. There is no proof (at all, whatsoever) so in science this means that something is incorrect.

    Atheism is not a religion.
    You can either believe that God does not exist, or believe that God does exist = Atheism / Theism. Saying that you know God doesn't exist makes no sense at all. How can you proof he doesn't? You cant, means you can't know that he doesn't exist.

  11. #56
    argusomega1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,289
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    We don't believe anything.
    We know that God doesn't exist.
    This isn't a theory. There is no proof (at all, whatsoever) so in science this means that something is incorrect.

    Atheism is not a religion.
    All Greek mythologies have something to do with a natural occurence such as volcano,earthquake,etc.Most likely God is something that people use as a crutch to put all their wearies on,but for the people who know that God is for the simple minded who need it.
    I buy stuff

  12. #57
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Well this is about faith, no common sense



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  13. #58
    argusomega1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,289
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    Well this is about faith, no common sense
    What is no commen sense?I've talked pretty logical this whole time.
    I buy stuff

  14. #59
    Born To Die's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,133
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    146
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by argusomega1 View Post
    What is no commen sense?I've talked pretty logical this whole time.
    The only one being illogical is Endrit at the moment.

  15. #60
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,749
    Reputation
    159
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    I can prove that he doesn't exist.
    The fact that religion is a method of control (not enlightenment) has proved this. History has proved this.

    Get enough people to believe one thing and you become powerful and rich. The idea of God cannot exist.
    Can God create someone more powerful than itself? If he can't he is not a God. If he can, he is not a God.

    If I told you that I saw a dog with wings that can fly, you have no proof that it doesn't exist. Does that make me correct?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] can some one make a mod that has paint ball bullets
    By fallen_hero in forum Combat Arms Mod Request
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-22-2011, 09:29 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 01:43 PM
  3. Could i get some help for an Injector that injects a dll from ftp?
    By Sydney in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 08:03 AM
  4. PerX(since some people ask for it)
    By Derail in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 10:33 PM
  5. some site has hacks
    By kcfreak in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 04:08 PM