Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 154
  1. #121
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post
    How did you win the argument, I don't understand what is up with your random "sweet win" garbage, all that happened was I put the second instead of the first book in the series, when I sourced it, and someone corrected me, if that's not what your referring to as a win, then you must have randomly decided to put that.
    You gave up, and you didn't respond to anything i said directly.

    Meaning win.

    Its a dish best served with jalapeños


  2. #122
    dddrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yesterday it was USA but todays lookin more like China
    Posts
    2,199
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    152
    My Mood
    Tired
    So true. there definatley are some kids that do choose becasue they listen and are educated but I know so many kids, even my friends, that say the stupidest things b/c they have no idea what they are talking about.
    whether people choose sides for an election or ask questions trying to be smart like "so whats OBAMA doing to stop the oil?" it needs to stop.
    people just hear crap from others and regurgitate it.

  3. #123
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You gave up, and you didn't respond to anything i said directly.

    Meaning win.

    Its a dish best served with jalapeños
    It was a ego driven fail post, and it was hardly worth stopping my homework to respond to, but if you must I responded below,
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    A-team was what it was. In movie terms is wasn't special.
    ------------------------------------------
    What exactly am i wrong about?

    Your spoiled: [right]
    Not everyone is created equal nor born equal therefore not everone can be wealthy, and by basic economics, if everyone could be then no one would be:[right]
    You give horrible examples like your "uncle", who is a "genius."[right]
    ---------------------------------------

    My ego aside, you never had an argument so its also hard for me to be wrong if there is no option in the first place.
    I didn't respond to this, because it wasn't worth the effort, but if you must, I'll take the time to tell you why your retarded by dissecting your argument piece by piece if it makes you feel better.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Your spoiled: [right]
    Fail, is fail, how am I spoiled, honestly I wouldn't mind being spoiled, sounds like fun, unfortunately I'm not, so quit trying to psychoanalyze me, fail is fail, and your conclusion was definitely fail.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Not everyone is created equal nor born equal therefore not everyone can be wealthy, and by basic economics, if everyone could be then no one would be:[right]
    I never said everyone was equal, but the people who are better than others still find themselves working at the same lowly level with the very same people that they are undisputedly better than.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    You give horrible examples like your "uncle", who is a "genius."[right]

    Read the paragraph above to see how it fits in.

    again, hardly worth the effort to respond to, your just sizing me up, and basing your arguments on retarded attacks on my personality, A fail is a fail, and someone that constantly fails is a failure, and you my friend area a failure.
    Last edited by tdct; 08-30-2010 at 04:19 PM.

  4. #124
    Tiresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,922
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The bulk of this section's posts are prolonged arguments between you two.

    Agree to disagree fellas?

    Neither of you actually know each other as well as you think.
    Last edited by Tiresome; 08-30-2010 at 01:40 PM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiresome For This Useful Post:

    Illuminatus (09-01-2010)

  6. #125
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiresome View Post
    The bulk of this section's posts are prolonged arguments between you two.
    It's a hobby really, all though paroxysm was a bad first try, I got him to argue with me, and he beat me every time, I had brought the conversation to a stalemate (to me that would have been an accomplishment because he's seemingly considered one of the most intellectual members), but I said something stupid and he took the draw from my grasp
    lawl, but if you read through the post, I've got into huge arguments on multiple threads with three members our four members, for some reason people can't seem to resist playing my game
    Last edited by tdct; 08-30-2010 at 01:50 PM.

  7. #126
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    It's a hobby really, all though paroxysm was a bad first try, I got him to argue with me, and he beat me every time, I had brought the conversation to a stalemate (to me that would have been an accomplishment because he's seemingly considered one of the most intellectual members), but I said something stupid and he took the draw from my grasp
    lawl, but if you read through the post, I've got into huge arguments on multiple threads with three members our four members, for some reason people can't seem to resist playing my game
    You don't have arguments lol. Saying "fail" or "no" isn't an argument.


    I'm tired of dealing with kids. Its honestly just so repetitive, you can prove them wrong till kingdom come and they still won't listen.(MJL)


  8. #127
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You don't have arguments lol. Saying "fail" or "no" isn't an argument.


    I'm tired of dealing with kids. Its honestly just so repetitive, you can prove them wrong till kingdom come and they still won't listen.(MJL)
    Nicely worded excepted here is the part where I own you, ready!
    I said exactly the same a couple of days ago and your dense little brain didn't seen to grasp it, let me find the page, and walla here we go:

    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    It's simple, really simple in fact, I think I've tried to explain this to you before, your definition alone isn't a contradiction, but if you take into account the actual definition which I posted a bit back, and the catholic churches definition, now the word has 3 different definitions, and 2 of them can't coexist in the same word (yours and the religious one obviously) do you understand now, or is this simplistic debate still a bit above you?
    I'm begging to feel like I'm copying/pasting my first post, and your copy/pasting your first response over and over again, it's quite redundant
    I acknowledged the way you drive the argument into a endless loop over two weeks ago, thank you for finally acknowledging that I was right, btw your a hypocrite, you admonished me for, "having toys" yet your looking down on someone because your now over 18, your no better than I am, stop thinking that your better, because your not, and never will be

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    You look down on people who are just trying to get by, just because you have toys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    I'm tired of dealing with kids. Its honestly just so repetitive, you can prove them wrong till kingdom come and they still won't listen.(MJL)
    And saying fail when it's justified is perfectly reasonable, and empire I think now would be a good time to say
    You Fail

    Last edited by tdct; 08-30-2010 at 04:29 PM.

  9. #128
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    "justified" lulz, hey guys, if you say fail 100x your point is valid.

    Well w/e, your still gonna be as blind as ever.


  10. #129
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    It's a hobby really, all though paroxysm was a bad first try, I got him to argue with me, and he beat me every time, I had brought the conversation to a stalemate (to me that would have been an accomplishment because he's seemingly considered one of the most intellectual members), but I said something stupid and he took the draw from my grasp
    lawl, but if you read through the post, I've got into huge arguments on multiple threads with three members our four members, for some reason people can't seem to resist playing my game
    Pfft, I hope I am another intellectual member. >>;

  11. #130
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Here is somethings that you should work on tdct
    -Starting off with insults.
    Only kids and people who aren't confident with their argument do this.
    -Saying "fail" if the person makes a point.
    Doesn't work. It would work if we were on ***** maybe.....
    -Being "humble" is a good thing but don't go off insulting everyone then trying to suck Paroxysm's dick.
    -Quoting yourself
    Its really not needed.
    -Saying "your so dense" then repeat the same exact phrases.
    Lolol hypocrite.

    Oh also realize i only "argue" for two reasons.
    1. My own entertainment on my own free time.
    2. To increase my post count.

    No matter what you say, i still win in the end lulz.


  12. #131
    Gilcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,370
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Breezy
    @op, if your stupid enough to assume being 18 means you can formulate a opinion. you are one stupid fuck

  13. #132
    markphil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]ima Funk™ View Post
    It is so fucking annoying when kids choose sides. All they do is listen to what there friends/parents say and just follow them. This is bullshit. If you don't know what your talking about dont fucking choose sides. Example: My school had a vote
    Obama or Mcain. What the fuck is this. Just a bunch of mindless fucking kids dont know anything about this and they "vote"
    of course they can. they have minds and they know what is happening around. unless they are under 13 or 15 then they should not.. but 16-17, they have minds already.

  14. #133
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Here is somethings that you should work on tdct
    -Starting off with insults.
    Only kids and people who aren't confident with their argument do this.
    -Saying "fail" if the person makes a point.
    Doesn't work. It would work if we were on ***** maybe.....
    -Being "humble" is a good thing but don't go off insulting everyone then trying to suck Paroxysm's dick.
    -Quoting yourself
    Its really not needed.
    -Saying "your so dense" then repeat the same exact phrases.
    Lolol hypocrite.

    Oh also realize i only "argue" for two reasons.
    1. My own entertainment on my own free time.
    2. To increase my post count.

    No matter what you say, i still win in the end lulz.
    1) You did have a point at one time, but once I ripped it to pieces you went to idiotic banter, and saying fail to your unintelligible replies, and posting a reason is plenty for most people to contemplate, empire I'm sorry if the only word you understood was fail.

    2) I insulted your low intelligence, so that when you loose this argument, not that you haven't already, you look like a bigger idiot.

    3) I didn't insult everyone, notice I complimented where it was deserved, such as in tiresome's case, I insulted him, then complimented him. I have virtually no desire to suck paroxysm's dick, I simply have a respect for him, because he outsmarted me.

    4) I quoted myself to put the proof on display so to speak.

    5) Saying your dense is like a side note; it's like whenever you see something so amazing it takes your breath away, your denseness is so astounding I'm compelled to type that every single time

    6) Saying either way you still win is a sure sign of a looser who's ego can't admit defeat, I could say the same, or even you loose just for playing my game, stop trying to walk out of this with your held high, you don't deserve that.
    Last edited by tdct; 09-01-2010 at 04:58 PM.

  15. #134
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    Intelligently worded because if I don't reply you win, and If I reply you win, but If I loose either way, I might as well reply and and own you in the argument you just started, so tell me how it proves anything empire said, or are you just as wrong as last time you posted, when you made the retarded claim that paroxysm owned me (which he did) but in the quote you posted he was talking to someone entriely different, and

    P.S. I don't feel sorry for myself, your a failure, your arguing skills are little to none, so you stoop to mental bullying, your no better than the little morons at schools that say there right because their bigger than you.




    vasa11 is right, you are ignorant, notice I never once said parents, in every instance I reffed to my grandparents.
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    1) You did have a point at one time, but once I ripped it to pieces you went to idiotic banter, and saying fail to your unintelligible replies, and posting a reason is plenty for most people to contemplate, empire I'm sorry if the only word you understood was fail.

    2) I insulted your low intelligence, so that when you loose this argument, not that you haven't already, you look like a bigger idiot.

    3) I didn't insult everyone, notice I complimented where it was deserved, such as in tiresome's case, I insulted him, then complimented him. I have virtually no desire to suck paroxysm's dick, I simply have a respect for him, because he outsmarted me.

    4) I quoted myself to put the proof on display so to speak.

    5) Saying your dense is like a side note; it's like whenever you see something so amazing it takes your breath away, your denseness is so astounding I'm compelled to type that every single time

    6) Saying either way you still win is a sure sign of a looser who's ego can't admit defeat, I could say the same, or even you loose just for playing my game, stop trying to walk out of this with your held high, you don't deserve that.


    Honestly? Spelling it wrong once can be forgiven as a simple typo. But surely you'd know how to spell a simple word like "lose".

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Illuminatus (09-01-2010)

  17. #135
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    1) You did have a point at one time, but once I ripped it to pieces you went to idiotic banter, and saying fail to your unintelligible replies, and posting a reason is plenty for most people to contemplate, empire I'm sorry if the only word you understood was fail.

    2) I insulted your low intelligence, so that when you loose this argument, not that you haven't already, you look like a bigger idiot.

    3) I didn't insult everyone, notice I complimented where it was deserved, such as in tiresome's case, I insulted him, then complimented him. I have virtually no desire to suck paroxysm's dick, I simply have a respect for him, because he outsmarted me.

    4) I quoted myself to put the proof on display so to speak.

    5) Saying your dense is like a side note; it's like whenever you see something so amazing it takes your breath away, your denseness is so astounding I'm compelled to type that every single time

    6) Saying either way you still win is a sure sign of a looser who's ego can't admit defeat, I could say the same, or even you loose just for playing my game, stop trying to walk out of this with your held high, you don't deserve that.
    You still haven't gotten it yet?

    I thought you might have realized with my non wall-o-text replies, my lack of comebacks, or even just maybe an actual argument.

    *sigh* I don't care. I honestly thought i did, but in the end realism hits, i'm arguing with some spoiled brat teenager across the internet. It may have been a waste of time, but w/e i can live with that.

    "I win in the end"

    Meaning: You can say all you want, but at the end of the day, i'm not an asshole and i have good family/friends which i don't insult on the internet.

    ?_? "your so dense", think that phrase applies more to you lulz.


Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Choose A Side
    By Insomniac in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 01:52 PM
  2. Choose your side
    By My name is lol in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 10:58 AM
  3. everyone who keeps bumping STOP!
    By bloddyapache in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 01:12 AM
  4. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 10:54 AM
  5. STOP WASTING YOUR TIME! (Things that are server-sided on MHS and UCE's)
    By xxBigBuns in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 08:25 PM