Thread: When we Die.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by TaTyTu View Post
    You need to believe that God exsist 1st and then ask these kind of questions.
    If he were to believe that God existed than there would be no need for him to question it. Think before you post.

  2. #17
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,783
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post


    If he were to believe that God existed than there would be no need for him to question it. Think before you post.
    If he just believed in God, there is alot of question for him want to be answered and this is one of them.

  3. #18
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,768
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    1,922
    My Mood
    Dead
    He just asked for your opinion. Don't fight on your beliefs. It's useless as nothing's gonna change.

  4. #19
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    When we die I heared you is died.

  5. #20
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kochikame View Post
    When we die, where are we going?

    I mean the Soul.
    You said "I mean the soul" that shows your religious, you already have believe that your going somewhere and I'm here to say that your likely going nowhere

    Quote Originally Posted by dimafunk View Post
    Depends on what you believe in.
    No God=Nothing
    God=Heaven/Hell
    Fail, your religion or lack of religion doesn't change if you go somewhere or nowhere, that would be like saying your blue shirt would be red when I looked at it.
    Last edited by tdct; 08-10-2010 at 03:55 PM.

  6. #21
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post



    You said "I mean the soul" that shows your religious, you already have believe that your going somewhere and I'm here to say that your likely going nowhere
    Or perhaps he's saying to invoke a serious discussion

  7. #22
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post


    Or perhaps he's saying to invoke a serious discussion
    Only in hindsight do I notice how full of grammatical errors my prior post is, either way he has shown he already believes in a soul, which implies he already has his own beliefs, and has finally wised up enough to question there validity, my guess would be the issues is likely a very big deal to him, and he felt the need to be assisted in the decision regarding his person beliefs.

  8. #23
    Ez1kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,156
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Amazed
    For me, Death is a gamble, either I'm going to heaven, hell*, or I'll be nothing. I don't know what coming but I don't care, I got a long life ahead.


    *: I don't really believe in hell. No God if any would sentence someone to something so harsh.
    FUCK STEVE HARVEY

    I am a Beast. Feed me Rappers or Feed me Beats.

  9. #24
    Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Reddit pls stop
    Posts
    2,001
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    470
    My Mood
    Bored
    i seriously wonder what happends after life... but i wouldnt like to figure it out now /

    QUOTE TO MAKE ME FIND BACK!


    __________________________________________________
    Computer Specifications.
    CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K 3,5 GHz, 6MB
    RAM: ADATA 8GB (2x4GB) CL9 1600MHz XPG INET EDITION
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97M-D3H
    Hard Drives: Samsung EVO 256GB SSD & WD Blue 1TB
    Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB TwinFrozr GAMING-series +
    Operating System: Win8

    __________________________________________________

    Press "Thank" Button Whenever I HELP/RELEASE

  10. #25
    Backripu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    America
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Cynical
    ugh, I wish I never came here... when you die God judges how your life was and what kind of person you are, what sins you committed, how often and why. He will then figure out whether you were a good enough person to go to heaven or hell.
    Another thing, why would anyone want to say they want to go to hell? No human with a brain or a peice of a brain would want to burn and suffer that torture for eternity... I have seen someone with a siggy that says "See ya in hell!" First of all, I don't plan on going to hell... anyway, yeah. What I said (is what I believe)
    Another thing, why do atheists say things like "Guess I'm going to hell" if they are atheist? Wow. I also don't understand atheism... where the hell do you go when you die? I'm pretty sure you aren't just going to stare at blackness or just... have nothing... I mean, think about it, how can you be... nothing? I don't understand it. Anyways... I am going to... click post reply... now.
    I am a complete death metal head... Favorite band ever: Kataklysm


    Broly is so ftw. Best villain EVER.
    10 Posts ( )
    25 Posts ( )
    50 Posts ( )
    75 Posts ( )
    100 Posts ( )
    200 Posts ( )
    500 Posts ( )
    If I helped you or tried to help I would appreciate a thank.

    I am a

    And

  11. #26
    Nirvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What is this i dont even
    Posts
    6,101
    Reputation
    258
    Thanks
    670
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Backripu View Post
    ugh, I wish I never came here... when you die God judges how your life was and what kind of person you are, what sins you committed, how often and why. He will then figure out whether you were a good enough person to go to heaven or hell.
    Another thing, why would anyone want to say they want to go to hell? No human with a brain or a peice of a brain would want to burn and suffer that torture for eternity... I have seen someone with a siggy that says "See ya in hell!" First of all, I don't plan on going to hell... anyway, yeah. What I said (is what I believe)
    Another thing, why do atheists say things like "Guess I'm going to hell" if they are atheist? Wow. I also don't understand atheism... where the hell do you go when you die? I'm pretty sure you aren't just going to stare at blackness or just... have nothing... I mean, think about it, how can you be... nothing? I don't understand it. Anyways... I am going to... click post reply... now.
    Only stupid atheists say they're going to hell.Its like saying you're a good christian but dont believe in god.

    I am an atheist myself,and of course i dont believe in hell or heaven,I dont know what wil happen when i die,I dont plan on figuring out,I dont want to rely on false hope,I dont want to worry about whats going to happen because that is then,this is now.

    I will try to live life to the fullest .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. die when ac-130 gets destroyed
    By krijnrien in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-26-2011, 09:12 AM
  2. [Release] I hate thos german kids that saw "aw" when they die By CFglitcha
    By Imafalam in forum Crossfire Videos & Montages
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 01:26 AM
  3. Always die when glitching?
    By hamid1455 in forum CrossFire Glitches
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 11:17 PM
  4. WE are all dieing when we spawn
    By Evan in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 11:20 AM
  5. Die In Fear
    By Flawless in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 09:12 AM