Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 58
  1. #16
    Lady GaGa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gamerage
    Posts
    5,147
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    333
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Koreans View Post
    Incase you didn't know. Faggot is meant to mean a pile of sticks.



    You probably are getting beat up because idiots like you decide to "come out" too early when most people are too immature. Completely your fault for deciding to "come out" at such a young age. Doing it college or later would've been better. Where people are more mature than 9th graders.
    Yeah but I haven't even " came out" I just with my buds and the girls lot and they figure t out then. I'm planning to be out and proud my senior year
    Your signature has been removed due to excessive homosexuality.

  2. #17
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesman11 View Post
    Yeah but I haven't even " came out" I just with my buds and the girls lot and they figure t out then. I'm planning to be out and proud my senior year
    Act straight.

  3. #18
    ~Viibez~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesman11 View Post
    I know everyone has to deal with shut soon or later but not everyday for they next 3 years and the past 4. I tolerated it for 3 Years but you get sick of it and you just let it get to you. I think you sorta have to experience the harrassment before you can really
    understand. But idk.}."
    gtfo we at mpgh hate you.

  4. #19
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,652
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    This is the funniest thread I've ever read.

  5. #20
    Derail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hm,let me see.....
    Posts
    5,262
    Reputation
    360
    Thanks
    1,125
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Gtfo,only Leon(Czar) is an unhated gay on MPGH.

  6. #21
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Koreans View Post


    Act straight.
    Really? Wow. I've seen some really poor advice on MPGH but this is up there.
    http://i.imgur.com/uT4Mp.jpg
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  7. #22
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Really? Wow. I've seen some really poor advice on MPGH but this is up there.
    Why do you think it's bad


    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    wtf does this have to do with anything /
    Last edited by Auxilium; 08-16-2010 at 06:12 PM.

  8. #23
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Koreans View Post


    Why do you think it's bad
    He should be able to act however he god damn pleases, if he wants to act straight, gay or asexual that's up to him and he shouldn't have to "fake it" solely for social cohesion.

    The pic: Pic unrelated
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Paroxysm For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Liz (08-17-2010)

  10. #24
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    He should be able to act however he god damn pleases, if he wants to act straight, gay or asexual that's up to him and he shouldn't have to "fake it" solely for social cohesion.
    Am i forcing him?

  11. #25
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,652
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    I will be straight from now on, thanks for the inspiration.

  12. #26
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Koreans View Post


    Am i forcing him?
    You're advising it, which I aptly pointed out was bad advice.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  13. #27
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    You're advising it, which I aptly pointed out was bad advice.
    Just because i gib advice doesn't mean he needs to take it.

    not forced is not.

  14. #28
    Lady GaGa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gamerage
    Posts
    5,147
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    333
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Viibez~ View Post
    gtfo we at mpgh hate you.
    Don't say " weat MPGH" because that will send a bad message to everyone. By saying what you said, you imply that you are the leader of MPGH which you CLEARLY ARENT. Don't speak fir MPGH because you prpably just gave Mpgh the anti gay message, which isn't true because mpgh is a society in which all are welcome as I understand to be.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Viibez~ View Post
    gtfo we at mpgh hate you.
    Lol wow your a hater. Bit it's ok because you broke a rule on the rules and regulations xD to see it click the link in my signature
    Last edited by Lady GaGa; 08-17-2010 at 01:59 AM.
    Your signature has been removed due to excessive homosexuality.

  15. #29
    Maddoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada. (That's right. You know it)
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Koreans View Post


    Act straight.
    Ok, so ur basically saying: "If everyone else jumps off a cliff, you should too."

    To act differant than who you are just to be socially accepted is wrong.

  16. #30
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Karnaca
    Posts
    30,702
    Reputation
    4094
    Thanks
    17,859
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Sanity and society status quo is overrated, in the end its your life, live it as you please and fuck anyone who tries to change you, sheep never make history, its the ones that stand out and will not succumb to it, that live through time, be it evil, or good, they are remembered. Sadly to be prosperous in our current society and thus enjoy life a bit more freely, we have to accept its rules and abide by them, given most are good to have and prevent total chaos, but I will never deny someone the right to be themselves, even if I disagree or they annoy me.


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

    O_O? (08-18-2010),Tiresome (08-17-2010)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Scruffy and Blacksaber are gay
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 08:23 PM
  2. Why MPGH went down and other news.
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 04:58 PM
  3. why only scorpion , winch and nades?
    By soul619 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 10:58 AM
  4. [all my hacks] they are bypass,trainer,and inf. ammo for something good!
    By killajones427 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 05:27 PM
  5. Why are YOU afraid of Scientology?
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2006, 11:03 PM