Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 50
  1. #16
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Fucking Conspiracy Theorist.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  2. #17
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,768
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    1,920
    My Mood
    Dead
    Dude, don't post such stuff here even if its true. These fucktards think everything is a conspiracy theory !

  3. #18
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Xscapism View Post
    Dude, don't post such stuff here even if its true. These fucktards think everything is a conspiracy theory !
    Don't call me a fucktard. Its a sign of your insignificant vocabulary.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Illuminatus For This Useful Post:

    jonnyboy9985 (08-27-2010)

  5. #19
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    This is about as likely as 2012 lulz.
    Your naive, just because it won't pass today doesn't mean it won't tomorrow.
    If you don't kill this before it grows momentum, it will spread like cancer, and like a cancer it will return again, and again, until it comes back one last time with an unstoppable ferocity, and then we get to watch as our freedom is consumed and finally abolished.
    You survive cancer an infinite amount of times, but you can only die from it once.
    Freedom Abolished, that sounds catchy doesn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by SloaMoeDaea View Post
    Fucking Conspiracy Theorist.
    Your a dumbass, if you had the integrity to put an ounce of research into the topic before you posted you would know that this not a conspiracy, but in fact a reality.
    Last edited by tdct; 08-27-2010 at 12:56 PM.

  6. #20
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post

    Your naive, just because it won't pass today doesn't mean it won't tomorrow.
    If you don't kill this before it grows momentum, it will spread like cancer, and like a cancer it will return again, and again, until it comes back one last time with an unstoppable ferocity, and then we get to watch as our freedom is consumed and finally destroyed.
    You survive cancer an infinite amount of times, but you can only die from it once.


    Your a dumbass, if you had the integrity to put an ounce of research into the topic before you posted you would know that this not a conspiracy, but in fact a reality.
    Sorry boss.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  7. #21
    Tiresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,922
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    Charging any loyal citizen without fair trial is unconstitutional my all to naive friend.
    You insult people more than I do.

    And that's saying something.

  8. #22
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiresome View Post
    You insult people more than I do.

    And that's saying something.
    Should I take it as a compliment, or an insult

  9. #23
    KABLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,867
    Reputation
    192
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Cyber police cracking down, yo.

  10. #24
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post

    Your naive, just because it won't pass today doesn't mean it won't tomorrow.
    If you don't kill this before it grows momentum, it will spread like cancer, and like a cancer it will return again, and again, until it comes back one last time with an unstoppable ferocity, and then we get to watch as our freedom is consumed and finally abolished.
    You survive cancer an infinite amount of times, but you can only die from it once.
    Freedom Abolished, that sounds catchy doesn't it?


    Your a dumbass, if you had the integrity to put an ounce of research into the topic before you posted you would know that this not a conspiracy, but in fact a reality.
    *sigh*

    You don't understand. What this bill represents, can't be succesful. All it takes is one hacker, much less the thing that is easiest to point out. Public opinion. It would get taken out the day it gets put in.(if they could actually implement it).

    This is just a conspiracy really. As it won't happen, and if it does it will just be null.

    You shouldn't read too much into politics, everyone has there own story to tell, and everyone has there way the only right way.


  11. #25
    schim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My chair
    Posts
    367
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    114
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    *sigh*

    You don't understand. What this bill represents, can't be succesful. All it takes is one hacker, much less the thing that is easiest to point out. Public opinion. It would get taken out the day it gets put in.(if they could actually implement it).

    This is just a conspiracy really. As it won't happen, and if it does it will just be null.

    You shouldn't read too much into politics, everyone has there own story to tell, and everyone has there way the only right way.

    What do the gouverments care about us anyway, public opinion won't matter anymore once it's there

    They realy won't take it out because of a few ( million) people are demonostrating and complaining about it

    Like I said before, they'll keep adding laws until the money is satisfied, that is when they don't lose millions ( which is what they claim to lose) anymore to piracy every year

    And by the way, once they control the internet, they control the public opinion, it's exactly what hitler did. The moment hitler started controlling the media (and even spread the media right into german living rooms, he gave the people radios so he could bombard them with propaganda every day) he was starting to win the votes he needed to take over ( 1930-1933)

    Then when he was ready, when he had the votes he needed, he ( or another party ) burt down the german parlement, hitler used this as an exucuse to put his archrivals out of business (the communists) he said they were responsable for the fire, and in the months that followed the rights of Communists ( even the fundamental rights of free speech and opinion ) were taken from them

    Now that his biggest threat was out the way, hitler quickly turned germany from a democrasy back to some kind of absolutisem, the fuhrer (hitler) knew what is best for germany, and the people were happy, no problem

    We all know what happens next, but it all started with hitler exploiting people through the media, there were less restictions on the usage of media in that time

    It's kinda the same now, the internet is rather new too, maybe they'll stick to their own rules for a few months, maybe even a few years. But after a while they'll figure that they control the masses anyway, they don't have to be sneaky, as long as they bombard us with 'good news' we'll think there's nothing to worry about, once it's there it'll never leave
    Last edited by schim; 08-27-2010 at 11:35 PM.

  12. #26
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    You two are always fighting. Stop for once.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  13. #27
    schim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My chair
    Posts
    367
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    114
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by SloaMoeDaea View Post
    You two are always fighting. Stop for once.
    it's not fighting, its discussing, that's were this section is about
    Last edited by schim; 08-27-2010 at 11:37 PM.

  14. #28
    Tiresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,922
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    Should I take it as a compliment, or an insult
    I didn't post with intent to insult at all.

    And I suppose yours have somewhat a backing whereas mine are complete opinionated bullshit.

  15. #29
    tdct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,460
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    *sigh*

    You don't understand. What this bill represents, can't be succesful. All it takes is one hacker, much less the thing that is easiest to point out. Public opinion. It would get taken out the day it gets put in.(if they could actually implement it).

    This is just a conspiracy really. As it won't happen, and if it does it will just be null.

    You shouldn't read too much into politics, everyone has there own story to tell, and everyone has there way the only right way.
    You should change your user tag to "eternally dense,"you think it cannot happen, but what you don't realize is public opinion is so easy to manipulate, it's hardly an effort at all, how many average people actually take the time to reads things like this, not many. If the media decided to encourage this thing, along with politicians, to the average American it would seem like something inspired by God, don't you realize there not going to tell the people everything that's in there, don't you realize that they're going to say that it's going to help end pirating, or something like that, take your head out your ass and look at the world the way it is for once, don't you realize how many of our rights our already gone! Don't you understand what we've lost! Freedom of religion - people of religion are not allowed to certain things on public, such as pray, by the way that infringes on freedom of speech; Freedom of Speech - We CANNOT surpass what is distastefully called, "political correctness," if there is a homosexual at your school, and you say that that's messed up, or it's not the way it's meant to be or anything like that, BAM, your a criminal, on the fucking radio you can't cuss. The "third party doctrine" That is pure abuse of the constitution, they found a loophole and they love to use it, guess what else, I have a really amazing biology teacher, before hurricane Katrina, the chief engineer of the levees sent him a letter saying that they could no long afford to maintain them, due to budgets from the white house and congress, so after the hurricane he scanned the note, made a website, uploaded it, contacted the media, because it was a good story after all, but about 2 weeks later he got on, and the entire site was gone like it was never there
    don't you understand the level of corruption going on in the government, let me give you an example with the "beloved" Michelle Obama, on national news you might have heard, "she took her daughters on a vacation to Spain, how nice" what you didn't hear is she rented 60 hotel rooms and the total price of her little trip $375,000, who the hell does she think she is? she said she was bring 40 friends, she brought two! Notice, the media didn't say shit about that part. I could go on and on, about this political garbage, and hammer you with concrete fact, after concrete fact, but the message is growing a bit long so I'll end it here, for now, but empire, "all it takes is a hacker" don't you understand how strict and merciless this law is if your even SUSPECTED of violating one of these stipulations, you can be punished the same way as if there was evidence, so imagine, they update it so it catches all of these "hackers" some notice it, so they don't hack tell it's updated, but hundreds maybe even thousands of people don't notice the update going on in the background and once they turn it on, it sends there IP address to the government, under this bill what do you think would happen to those people!


    Quote Originally Posted by Tiresome View Post
    I didn't post with intent to insult at all.

    And I suppose yours have somewhat a backing whereas mine are complete opinionated bullshit.
    "Eternally Disconnect," how inspired, to me that name tag seems like a stroke of genius.
    Last edited by tdct; 08-28-2010 at 03:42 AM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to tdct For This Useful Post:

    schim (08-28-2010)

  17. #30
    schim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My chair
    Posts
    367
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    114
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


    You should change your user tag to "eternally dense,"you think it cannot happen, but what you don't realize is public opinion is so easy to manipulate, it's hardly an effort at all, how many average people actually take the time to reads things like this, not many. If the media decided to encourage this thing, along with politicians, to the average American it would seem like something inspired by God, don't you realize there not going to tell the people everything that's in there, don't you realize that they're going to say that it's going to help end pirating, or something like that, take your head out your ass and look at the world the way it is for once, don't you realize how many of our rights our already gone! Don't you understand what we've lost! Freedom of religion - people of religion are not allowed to certain things on public, such as pray, by the way that infringes on freedom of speech; Freedom of Speech - We CANNOT surpass what is distastefully called, "political correctness," if there is a homosexual at your school, and you say that that's messed up, or it's not the way it's meant to be or anything like that, BAM, your a criminal, on the fucking radio you can't cuss. The "third party doctrine" That is pure abuse of the constitution, they found a loophole and they love to use it, guess what else, I have a really amazing biology teacher, before hurricane Katrina, the chief engineer of the levees sent him a letter saying that they could no long afford to maintain them, due to budgets from the white house and congress, so after the hurricane he scanned the note, made a website, uploaded it, contacted the media, because it was a good story after all, but about 2 weeks later he got on, and the entire site was gone like it was never there
    don't you understand the level of corruption going on in the government, let me give you an example with the "beloved" Michelle Obama, on national news you might have heard, "she took her daughters on a vacation to Spain, how nice" what you didn't hear is she rented 60 hotel rooms and the total price of her little trip $375,000, who the hell does she think she is? she said she was bring 40 friends, she brought two! Notice, the media didn't say shit about that part. I could go on and on, about this political garbage, and hammer you with concrete fact, after concrete fact, but the message is growing a bit long so I'll end it here, for now, but empire, "all it takes is a hacker" don't you understand how strict and merciless this law is if your even SUSPECTED of violating one of these stipulations, you can be punished the same way as if there was evidence, so imagine, they update it so it catches all of these "hackers" some notice it, so they don't hack tell it's updated, but hundreds maybe even thousands of people don't notice the update going on in the background and once they turn it on, it sends there IP address to the government, under this bill what do you think would happen to those people!




    "Eternally Disconnect," how inspired, to me that name tag seems like a stroke of genius.
    I completely agree with you!

    don't you realize there not going to tell the people everything that's in there
    It goes further than that, it's a secret law, it's contents may not be released even after the bill has passed, it will be kept secret for the civilians

    before hurricane Katrina, the chief engineer of the levees sent him a letter saying that they could no long afford to maintain them, due to budgets from the white house and congress, so after the hurricane he scanned the note, made a website, uploaded it, contacted the media, because it was a good story after all, but about 2 weeks later he got on, and the entire site was gone like it was never there
    Wasn't that or something like that in the news? I remember seeing something about that, like reports that were ignored
    Last edited by schim; 08-28-2010 at 05:07 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-29-2009, 03:15 PM
  2. [Content Update] Everything they added and patched, also about Quarantine
    By ryansasz in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 05:22 PM
  3. liz read this and u hood about the problem i had
    By kazuya899 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 10:32 AM
  4. Fuck these internet gangtas And fuck ZeaS
    By Shadowmm in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 10:47 AM
  5. Question\And Maybe Request About Vac Proof Cheats(CS 1.6)
    By Dekken in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 08:12 PM